• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on here?
Uh, creation can't be scaled and has a wrong calc so they go to 8-B unless better feats are found.

Speed was said to be wrong so other feats are needed or else they go to subsonic with arrows stuff.

Above some other stuff was suggested, but I don't know the context enough to say hpw good they are.

there are also several mentions in volume 14 of mare who doesn't have super tier magic destroying cities and causing earthquakes but I don't know if that is usable and I can't search for it now because I gotta sleep
the Mare feats that Ruler mentioned should be calculated, could actually get higher then 7-B

I mean, you'd need to get the quote, else destroying a city means very little, and earthquackes can very well stop at 8-B or 8-A.

Before Mare came to the capital, he had destroyed multiple cities with his master and gained relevant experience for it. That was why he had a clear understanding of how difficult it was to destroy a city — of how difficult of a task it was to kill every single inhabitant in it.
Repeated and continuous use of magic could destroy every structure in the city and render it into a mountain of rubble, but to guarantee that everything within the city died along with that was a difficult thing to do.
For example, if he used magic to induce an earthquake, it would destroy all above-ground structures as well as underground facilities. People within said structures would largely be crushed to death or buried alive.
A magically-induced earthquake could not affect things outside of the spell’s range, so people hiding in houses in other areas would not notice. The sound of collapsing buildings and the wails of people dying was another matter entirely.

Yeah... neither is the destruction of cities legit as it took multiple spells, nor is the earthquake the proper thing for the reason that its limited in range.

So do we have any plan here, and if so, what can I do to help?

So do we have any plan here, and if so, what can I do to help?
From what I can tell the calc group has a meteor to calculate that will likely end up 8-B. The rest of the cast will be 9-B though not entirely sure that's accepted. Other then that not much to be done to my understanding... and I'm not sure if you can help really though I certainly am not the one to ask, since I own none of the light novels and my observations are with the anime which covers I think 3 of 14 light novels

Okay. Has any calc group member accepted the task yet?

Okay. I would appreciate if any knowledgeable members would be willing to help out with finding the relevant information for the feat then.

i dont agree with this downgrade and i also want to upgrade the overlord chara.

to start it please check the raw of this scene, i cant read japanese

Overlord Volume 1 Chapter 4 Part 4

"Gazef activated his trump card.

Heat bloomed from his hands, and spread to envelop his entire body.

Gazef broke the limits of his physical body and stepped into the realm of heroes. In addition, he activated several martial arts at once — one could call those a warrior’s magic.

Gazef glared at the six angels surrounding him.

“「Sixfold Slash of Light」!”

This was a martial art that struck as fast as light. In one move, he hit the six angels around him.

All six of them were cut in half, dissolving into motes of light.

The reinforcements from the Slaine Theocracy gasped in surprise, while Gazef’s men cheered."

i dont agree with this downgrade and i also want to upgrade the overlord chara.

to start it please check the raw of this scene, i cant read japanese

Overlord Volume 1 Chapter 4 Part 4

"Gazef activated his trump card.

Heat bloomed from his hands, and spread to envelop his entire body.

Gazef broke the limits of his physical body and stepped into the realm of heroes. In addition, he activated several martial arts at once — one could call those a warrior’s magic.

Gazef glared at the six angels surrounding him.

“「Sixfold Slash of Light」!”

This was a martial art that struck as fast as light. In one move, he hit the six angels around him.

All six of them were cut in half, dissolving into motes of light.

The reinforcements from the Slaine Theocracy gasped in surprise, while Gazef’s men cheered."
Anything Gazef is packing is not above tier 8, and Gazef has a crapton of anti-feats against anything light speed, even Ainz and the Guardians have anti-feats to light speed, so yeah

Eh? Anti-feats? Like what?
Let's count em shall we? Gazef getting blitzed by that goat thing, Ainz's best speed feats being in the subsonic range, people like Clementine and Brain whom Gazef scales to having their best shown feats being subsonic, Zaryusu's best shown feats being subsonic, I can keep going but ill let the Overlord supporters handle that

Can you send me the anti-feats please? Gazef with Light Speed only when he using Sixfold Slash of Light. If the antifeats is gazef when he in base mode that will be invalid.

Well the goat is lvl 90 and gazef around lvl 30, seeing from that the goat must blitz gazef since Ainz says even the lvl 100 will have trouble fighting it

Can you send me the anti-feats please? Gazef with Light Speed only when he using Sixfold Slash of Light. If the antifeats is gazef when he in base mode that will be invalid.
Do I look like an Overlord supporter on that verse page? Also Gazef was certainly not in base when he got blitzed by Ainz's goat thing, he had the kingdoms treasures with him.
Well the goat is lvl 90 and gazef around lvl 30, seeing from that the goat must blitz gazef since Ainz says even the lvl 100 will have trouble fighting it
the goat being level 90 has nothing to do with the fact it blitzed gazef with an attack, and it scales to subsonic feats courtesy of Ainz, and if I recall Overlord god-tiers used to be FTL via upscaling from sixfold Slash of Light, once again ask the Overlord supporters for why.

I dont read Manga or Light Novels enough to give you the scans fwi, nor do I know the safe sites to send you the scans, id know the likely volumes and thats it

Can somebody remind us what we need to do here and about the conclusions so far please?

Can somebody remind us what we need to do here and about the conclusions so far please?
Once everything gets calced Ainz and those that scale to him will be somewhere in tier 8 and everyone else will be 9-B, at most Ainz and Co. tier, everyone scales to subsonic! Don't know where LS of Ainz and those that scale to him is gonna end up but its certainly going to be class 10 or class 25, thats all I can say about that until calcs are done

Okay. If you assemble and link to evidence for the feats that need to be calculated, I can ask several calc group members to help out afterwards.

The size of this dragon, Page here for it
Meteor Fall destroyed a section of the wall as well as the big command building behind it iirc

Ainz was in the city square, so there was likely buildings all around him.

And there was also this quote:

Crimson spheres and glowing spheres blossomed in the sky.
Each of these spells could probably destroy an entire city district by
themselves, and they were hurling them at each other in wild flurries.
However, they looked kind of cute from a distance.
Even so, that was an exchange of power within a realm that mankind could
never reach.
And nothing else because above 8-B statement is 8-B statement

Last edited:
Thank you.
Thanks. I will have a quick look once calc is ready.

Advice:
(1) explain what is actually happening in the feat. We do not want to go into walls of calculations just to find out some speed feats are aim dodging and cannot be used
(2) do label variables in text and make sure people can get which formula is used.

Thanks.

Okay... Basically some spells apparently are capable of destroying city districts, and apparently as explosions (implied in the glowing spheres blossoming in the sky apparently).

Using the smallest London Borough (borough is another name for districts) as a basis...
  • Radius: (A/PI)^0.5 ; (12.12114 km2/PI)^0.5 = 1.964 km
  • Explosion: (1.964/0.28)^3/1000 = 0.3451 Megatons of TNT or 345.1 Kilotons of TNT
  • 345.1 / 2 = 172.55 Kilotons of TNT (Large Town level)

Last edited:
Hopefully I didn't get district mixed up because it can mean many different things lol

Holy shit, that came out alot higher then I thought, about 172 times what I thought would be the absolute max

Holy shit, that came out alot higher then I thought, over 172 times what I thought would be the absolute max
City districts from my experience (and if I'm not mistakened) tend to be the size of towns sooooooooooooooo

Okay... Using the smallest London Borough (borough is another name for districts) as a basis...
  • Radius: (12.12114 km2/PI)^0.5 = 1.964 km
  • Explosion: (1.964/0.28)^3/1000 = 0.3451 Megatons of TNT or 345.1 Kilotons of TNT
  • 345.1 / 2 = 172.55 Kilotons of TNT (Large Town level)
Jesus, I didn't care to comment on this, but guess I have to. What we have here is the smallest district of London, one of the largest modern cities in the world. Overlord, however, takes place in a medieval world like most isekais. It took me 5 seconds to google "size of a medieval city" to see that the average medieval city is less than a square mile, whereas the borough here is about 4.68. So our model for what constitutes a city district is over 4 times larger than probably the whole city of which Ainz could destroy only a district.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back