• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord: Ainz's Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ainz_Anime_New.png

Hell, get a better light novel one then.

There is plently that are better

The old one is volume 1-3 which is worse art, not bad, but compared to volumes 4-13 they are.

Ainz Ooal Gown Vol 10
I wouldnt really recommend this since this is his more warrior attire later on I think but just an example.

Well to everyone that has seen it, they like the original more.

So I guess I'll be keeping it. I took it for granted that the second was better but I guess that's just my opinion.

If everyone agrees that Ainz should be 6-C then fine, however the only country level statement i could find was about the Platinum Dragon Lord.

If they did battle with him, the mightiest of the Dragon Lords, they ran the risk of their country being reduced to scorched earth'

Ainz and shalltear definitely scale to the PDL but can we really put them at "possibly 6-B" just because of this one statement?

One statement seems like a bit small to potentially give them a higher tier seeing as the statement doesn't even say it is all at once, more like the battle involving (insert character here) will destroy a country in the process. Statements like this sound like flowery language, especially when the God Tiers haven't done anything close to this when serious against each other.

Thats exactly my point, i guess i am okay with upgrading ainz to 6-C if almost everyone here agrees with it, but 6-B seems like a bit too much just because of a single statement.

I can go get the other two country statements. With PDL that's three Country statements.

All these statrments are a little too vague to give ainz a higher tier, also its not stated that just one of the guardians can destroy a country but the forces of nazarick as a whole.

The statement about the PDL is the only 6-B statement that could give ainz and the guardians a higher tier but its likely just flowery language sense none of the top tier characters in overlord have shown this level of power.In my opinion you should just put him at 6-C maybe add a possibly higher.

Landfall got her name for destroying a country. Casual Ainz was compared to her, and the maids alone can match her.

Its stated she destroyed a kingdom not a country and the size of said kingdom is completely unknown, plus it could have been something she did overtime, If her strongest trump card can only destroy a city then her being country level makes no sense.

I think there is enough evidence to support at least a "possibly 6-B". We know they can do it, we just don't know if it is immediately or over time.

Also, as for Speed, the reason is weird. Ainz is hypersonic scaling to Shalltear. Shalltear is hypersonic for scaling to Ainz. Wait, what? Even the feat that is on Shalltear's profile (which should be on Ainz's profile instead since it Ian his feat) doesn't have any calc and doesn't immediately yield hypersonic.

There is only enough evidense to give ainz a 6-C possibly higher .

There is actualy a calc, its just not on ainz's profile for some reason.

"The vacuum in the kick's passing sliced off several of his hairs" In order to kick fast enough to make a vacuum behind her leg, she would need a ridiculous amount of combat speed. Since a perfect vacuum is near impossible if not completely, most every physicist would assume and consider anything less than 1% STP can be considered a vaccum. Meaning her leg at absolute bare minimun would have to be traveling 2000 m/s, roughly 4474 mph or Mach 5.83. Thats Hypersonic.

That calc doesn't really make sense. Air moves to collapse in on a vacuum at 1,200 feet per second, or 365.76 m/s. To create a vacuum you'd need to move faster than that. That's only supersonic.

This is the feat.

His eyes followed the wall-like shield as it approached, and he barely evaded the blow by the skin of his teeth—and then an armored boot kicked at him from below.
Hekkeran would not have been afraid of a normal kick. However, through their brief exchange of arms, he was fully aware that due to Ainz's incredible strength—despite having no muscles to speak of—any attack he made could kill him in a single blow. Taking the hit was tantamount to taking a mortal wound.
Hekkeran rolled away in a panic. Without Roberdyck's support, it would have been impossible. The vacuum in the kick's passing sliced off several of his hairs, and a chill raced up and down his spine.

There is also another feat were shalltear moves fast enough to leave a visible trail of heat behined her, but no one bothered to calc it.

The crimson figure pierced through the tornado head on and charged at high speed. With the tip of her lance pointing forward, the figure left behind a trail of heat like a jet

@OneBelow

Making a vacuum is definitely supersonic. As for Shalltear, was she literally on fire or just generating heat? Because the former is Mach 5 while the latter is at least Supersonic.

I dont know sense its never really described to us but the trail of heat she left behined was visible.

There is actualy another feat were a low level lizardman named zanberu swings a helberd so fast it creates a sonic boom.

Something flashed with a loud bang before the eyes of Zaryusu as he lept to the side. That was the sound made by Zenberu's halberd.'

A guy who's far more powerful than that lizardman, Nigun of the Sunlight Scripture (who's basically adamantite class), couldn't so much as see Albedo move around Ainz and cast 2 spells in succession by drawing some short of symbol in the air with her oversized battleaxe.

'An iron ball capable of easily crushing human bones flew accurately towards Ainz.
The sound of an explosion could be heard.
Instantly.
It really happened in a instant.
When someone is fighting, one cannot let his eyes stray from the target. But Albedo, who ought to have been standing behind Ainz, suddenly appeared in front of him. The place where she stood at from before swelled because of a strong kick, that was the reason for the sound.
Albedo, with speed that was nearly impossible to see, raised the long axe held in her hand. Drawing a beautiful faded green trail in the air.
Following that, the men carrying the iron ball fell to the ground.
"... What?"
No one knew what had happened before their eyes. They should be the ones attacking, but they as the attackers are getting beaten down.
One of the men began running to check on his comrades and finding them dead, he shouted:
"Hi-, his head was smashed by the iron ball!"
"... What? The iron ball… wasn't that the iron ball that was just flying there!?"
Why were they being killed by the iron ball that they just launched?
At this point, the wind carried a voice into Nigan's ear.
"Terribly sorry, it looks like my subordinate had used the two spells, Anti-missile Shield and Reflect Missile to send it back

There was this calc that was made about the feat, however the one who made it admitted that he was likely drastically underseling the feat sense the distance between albedo and ainz was much greater in the anime and he assumed nigun and all his soldiers were only as fast as a normal humans.

I always believed he was 6-B but for another reason

His goal for all life is death destroyed everything in the world and the only thing left was death, the LN even says it wasn't a figure of speech, literally everything died. But apparently it was a figure of speech according to some staff

TGoALiD lets his death hax bypass any and all resistances allowing him to get a guaranteed kill with whatever spell he uses with it. It never destroyed everything in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back