• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

Grid first.
This ************ feats are scattered all across the novel bruh.
In terms of Ap he doens't have that many that can be quantified until the Great Human and demon war. Unless you count tanking space and Condemnation Sword. But we need a calc for the space sword or something.

Grid first.
This ************ feats are scattered all across the novel bruh.
I remember him destroying a small mountain in his first Empire visit, he stopped another small mountain attack when he went to help Damian become the pope, during the Behen Archipelago he shook the island he was on, took attacks from 300 or something rankers when he went to save blue turtle.

That is Reliant Immortatlity and also Abstract existence
Dont think abstract existance applies here, Baal is not the very concept of fear he just lives as long as there is fear.
do the 5 miracles get plot manipulation since they change the story that Morpheus (the author) plans?
Dont think so Morpheus cant actually affect the decisions the players make only the NPC's which is the reason Morpheus cant predict them because they make decisions that morpheus cant predict or understand as an AI.
What about that guy who paints what his ability will be if he gets a profile
We barely even discussed the main characters here we already going to a guy that appears once or twice a few chapters? Yura, Kraugel, Jishuka, Mercedes, Braham even Sariel have much more importance but ok.
For that guy power bestowal for sure, reality warp yes, ressurection for his paintings and immortality type 8 too because the person will ressurect as long as the painting exists.
Wait, let us make a plan about this and say which one we should do first, and how may character pages are we creating and keys and all
Aside Grid the obvious one probably should focus on his harem let the gods for later because we have very little information yet, only statements and we havent even saw the real Rebbeca. Grid's harem and his apostoles have much more importance they should have a page first.

Dont think abstract existance applies here, Baal is not the very concept of fear he just lives as long as there is fear.
yeah which will be type 2 AE,
Aside Grid the obvious one probably should focus on his harem let the gods for later because we have very little information yet, only statements and we havent even saw the real Rebbeca. Grid's harem and his apostoles have much more importance they should have a page first.
His harem does not need a page aside mercedes and maybe Basara
All the apostles need a page
all the ten retainers do too
all the great demons too
all the arch angels
The Hwan kingdom gods
and the four auspicous gods too.
the dragons
the tower members

and that will be about all

yeah which will be type 2 AE,
Do gods and beings like the Mountain King get AE?

All the apostles need a page
all the ten retainers do too
all the great demons too
all the arch angels
The Hwan kingdom gods
and the four auspicous gods too.
the dragons
the tower members

and that will be about all
Other legends, the dukes, Garam, Great Robber of the Red Night, Agnus, Direct descendants, Grid's Summons,

aside the gods of emotion who do not deserve a page, I do not know of anyone who will have AE
doesn't the author say several times that gods are concepts or almost concepts. Also the mountain king is also described as "existence closer to a concept" chapter 1538.
Yeah, but other legends and dukes do not need a page, as I do not think it is worth it
Kraugel, Madra, Muller, Pagma...

doesn't the author say several times that gods are concepts or almost concepts. Also the mountain king is also described as "existence closer to a concept" chapter 1538.
That is not enough for AE, as gods can be killed and we have been shown that
Kraugel, Madra, Muller, Pagma...
Madra cannot get a page, we know too little
Kraugel is someone I just group among the loyal retainer so yes he will gain a page
Muller and pagma honestly, their pages will be blank and bare aside few abilities and also just the AP, they have nothing else we can use

That is not enough for AE, as gods can be killed and we have been shown that
defeated, unless you have GKE you can't really kill them and the only ones that were able to defeat them were legends/myths, other gods and transcendents.
Woudn't it be more likely and supported that beings from this groups have some degree of conceptual manipulation?
Madra cannot get a page, we know too little
Kraugel is someone I just group among the loyal retainer so yes he will gain a page
Muller and pagma honestly, their pages will be blank and bare aside few abilities and also just the AP, they have nothing else we can use
the undead one could
Okay
Muller has appeard now and has some scalling to kraugel and a weaker Mountain King and Pagma's power has been compared to Grid several times and we have a grasp on what his powers are.
Also Myth Ursurpers should be included

defeated, unless you have GKE you can't really kill them and the only ones that were able to defeat them were legends/myths, other gods and transcendents.
Woudn't it be more likely and supported that beings from this groups have some degree of conceptual manipulation?
You can kill gods you just need the qualification of a god killer. There has been no manipulation of concept so far so I do not see how we can give them that
the undead one could
Okay
Muller has appeard now and has some scalling to kraugel and a weaker Mountain King and Pagma's power has been compared to Grid several times and we have a grasp on what his powers are.
Also Myth Ursurpers should be included
Why will myth ursupers be included? you mean the spectre or her followers?
the spectre will have a page but not the rest

You can kill gods you just need the qualification of a god killer. There has been no manipulation of concept so far so I do not see how we can give them that

Why will myth ursupers be included? you mean the spectre or her followers?
the spectre will have a page but not the rest
what about Sobyeol?

The Spectre and Mountain King

Mercedes, Basara, Jishuka, Yura, Marie Rose thats what i meant when i said harem, Irene despite not being a fighter and as such not having feats she is still one very important character as mother or Lord also the fact that she has deity and she appears constantly heck she appears more than kraugel.
There is also his "old man harem"

Mercedes, Basara, Jishuka, Yura, Marie Rose thats what i meant when i said harem, Irene despite not being a fighter and as such not having feats she is still one very important character as mother or Lord also the fact that she has deity and she appears constantly heck she appears more than kraugel.
Braham best waifu

Wasnt Irene even stated to have somehow got part of Pagma's swordmanship thanks to Grid? I think i remember she showing to have a certain level of power even if wasnt much that should be enough to have her a page since she is an importatn character anyways.

Wasnt Irene even stated to have somehow got part of Pagma's swordmanship thanks to Grid? I think i remember she showing to have a certain level of power even if wasnt much that should be enough to have her a page since she is an importatn character anyways.
she trained her swordsmanship

what about Sobyeol?

The Spectre and Mountain King
King sobyeol has a single appearance so far
She is not important battle wise and has never been in any battle.
I want it to be that all the pages will we make will be top notch so we will not be creating CRTs over and over again after every 2 chapters

King sobyeol has a single appearance so far
"Zik's body was caught by the colorless divinity and floated in the air. A true god was a concept, not life. For King Sobyeol, his divinity was something that could be handled as freely as his body."

"The power of King Sobyeol was change. It was a change that didn't stop at changing the nature of some 'energies.' It was about intervening in most concepts of the world."

She is not important battle wise and has never been in any battle.
The point is that she is an important character for the verse she is one of the characters that represent the verse pretty much like Sakura from Naruto despite the lack of feats she is still one of the main characters.
I want it to be that all the pages will we make will be top notch so we will not be creating CRTs over and over again after every 2 chapters
Unless you are waiting until Overgeared is over then forget it, the characters are all about to get a bunch of upgrades from dragon gear and all of them are also becoming legends and or gods, the characters will have a ton of new powers appearing now because of Hell and Asgard.
Even the chef just become a legend and he wasnt anyone actually important.

The point is that she is an important character for the verse she is one of the characters that represent the verse pretty much like Sakura from Naruto despite the lack of feats she is still one of the main characters.
I get you on this but Sakura is more relevant than Irene.
Unless you are waiting until Overgeared is over then forget it, the characters are all about to get a bunch of upgrades from dragon gear and all of them are also becoming legends and or gods, the characters will have a ton of new powers appearing now because of Hell and Asgard.
What tier would the legends players be in general? I don't even know where to start their scalling

False equivalency you need to have at least 10 abilitied and a AP feat, list out those for Irene.
If you want to make a profile for her be my guest, I am not doing it
I already listed the ones I will be doing
Again only the major fighters need a profile.

tier would the legends players be in general
They will scale to their own feat in general

do you have the zeratul planet level chapter?

Sigh i already read to the latest chapter waiting 100 days maybe it will end considering how strong grid already is well goodluck creating profile i can't wait to see overgeared being use in vsbattle 😂😂 well back to reading my iyashekei game

Back