• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

Rakih_Elyan

He/Him
So.....
I want to recreate our Overgeared verse profile with the current web novel (That damn 1700+ chapter)
If you don't know what overgeared is.
Let me tell you, Overgeared is an ongoing korean VRMMO web novel by Park Saenal that tell a story of a man named Shin Youngwoo has had an unfortunate life and is now stuck carrying bricks on construction sites. He even had to do labor in the VR game, Satisfy!
However, luck would soon enter his hapless life. His character, ‘Grid’, would discover the Northern End Cave for a quest, and in that place, he would find ‘Pagma’s Rare Book’ and become a legendary class player.
This novel have a very illustrative narrative and detailed world building around it's setting. It is 9/10 from me, 'cause of the late chapter character development. Definitely better than SAO.
Here we discuss anything about this WN and compile any feat you find from the novel.
I think this verse have around 9-C to 2-C AP and Superhuman to FTL+ speed with various hax like immortality, space manip, higher dimensional being, etc.
It is officially translated on https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/overgeared by rainbow turtle.
latest

Hail the Overgeared God!

Last edited:
I tried to get him a profile some time ago

It was rejected because there were no calculations on it.

I do disagree with the universal tier and FTL+ that you are trying to get.
For me i think the Grid of now a God can be compared to Zeratul who was said to destroy the planet with a punch and since he is one of the strongest in the verse i think thats as far as we can go.
The speed is very inconsistent in the verse Grid was destribed as fast as lightning because of his skill but later was said that sound is too fast i think he might go to FTL but thats it more than that we are going to far

For me i think the Grid of now a God can be compared to Zeratul who was said to destroy the planet with a punch and since he is one of the strongest in the verse i think thats as far as we can go.
The speed is very inconsistent in the verse Grid was destribed as fast as lightning because of his skill but later was said that sound is too fast i think he might go to FTL but thats it more than that we are going to far
Actually there's a God that manipualtes constelations and he's < Zeratul

Actually there's a God that manipualtes constelations and he's < Zeratul
I know that god and how he was defeated in the tomb of gods but his power is not consistent with what he was supposed to be also there is a really big difference between solar system and universal level also he is a god that only would scale to the apostoles and the gods this post wants to amp lots of people to universal over kraugel.

Overall despite there being a few possible things that could somehow feel like might be above planet i dont think it should just be counted it will go against any possible feat

I know that god and how he was defeated in the tomb of gods but his power is not consistent with what he was supposed to be also there is a really big difference between solar system and universal level also he is a god that only would scale to the apostoles and the gods this post wants to amp lots of people to universal over kraugel.

Overall despite there being a few possible things that could somehow feel like might be above planet i dont think it should just be counted it will go against any possible feat
Do we have enough to put him in Tier 6?

the nullification power of dragons don't fit like Causality Manipulation?

Grid, The Dragon Slayer Hayate, Kraugel, Baal get FTL for actually keeping up with the insane dragon.

Rebecca are blatantly implied to create the universe itself in the Hell arc.
We don't know if there is an actual universe aside the planet of satisfy that is about the size of earth there was not much about anything there and considering the game doesn't mention going to other planets as a possibility I think we need more proof that it's actually a universe and not just a planet size dimension.
the nullification power of dragons don't fit like Causality Manipulation?
Dragon words is really reality manipulation it can do pretty much anything but sure if we go more specific it could also be causality manipulation sometimes.

We don't know if there is an actual universe aside the planet of satisfy that is about the size of earth there was not much about anything there and considering the game doesn't mention going to other planets as a possibility I think we need more proof that it's actually a universe and not just a planet size dimension.

Dragon words is really reality manipulation it can do pretty much anything but sure if we go more specific it could also be causality manipulation sometimes.
Why did you write Grid only having MHS+ while he is blatantly capable of keeping up with the insane dragon whose travel speed itself is lightspeed?

Well, hell and heaven exist.
And hell have 32 layers.

Last edited:
Why did you write Grid only having MHS+ while he is blatantly capable of keeping up with the insane dragon whose travel speed itself is lightspeed?
Travel speed different from fighting speed and also none of them actually showed lightspeed travel speeds, the current Grid is having an hard time against enemies that can battle in 0.0001 seconds which is far from lightspeed. I dont even remember Grid actually fighting Nevartan Dragon and even then Nevartan is weakened because of his lack of sense and reason, also realistically Grid cannot scale to Nevartan his current version is a fighting a heavily weakened old dragon and he still needed Marie Rose's help and still they werent actually able to defeat him heck the only reason they even manage to hit Trauka was because 2 sword saints were keeping him busy.
I do agree that MHS+ is a bit outdated because i did this profile sometime ago and i didnt put much thought into it because he doesnt have a profile at all and i didnt wanted to star adding tiers with too many scalings considering that the overgeard universe doesnt have a single profile, yet he scales to at least SoL reaction speed probably relativist speed but FTL is going too far.

Travel speed different from fighting speed and also none of them actually showed lightspeed travel speeds, the current Grid is having an hard time against enemies that can battle in 0.0001 seconds which is far from lightspeed. I dont even remember Grid actually fighting Nevartan Dragon and even then Nevartan is weakened because of his lack of sense and reason, also realistically Grid cannot scale to Nevartan his current version is a fighting a heavily weakened old dragon and he still needed Marie Rose's help and still they werent actually able to defeat him heck the only reason they even manage to hit Trauka was because 2 sword saints were keeping him busy.
I do agree that MHS+ is a bit outdated because i did this profile sometime ago and i didnt put much thought into it because he doesnt have a profile at all and i didnt wanted to star adding tiers with too many scalings considering that the overgeard universe doesnt have a single profile, yet he scales to at least SoL reaction speed probably relativist speed but FTL is going too far.
You know scaling right?

The fact that travel speed is slower than reaction speed is unreasonable, except for verse that use technology based item.

Well, hell and heaven exist.
And hell have 32 layers.
Hell its very inconsistent i dont actually know how to actually have a consistent size sometimes is described as a planet with 32 layers which makes sense since when kraugal cut the layers demons from other layers bellow started to climb up and Heaven we dont even have a way to know its size yet like i said at least 5-A for creating earth, hell and a moon

The fact that two sword saint keeping trauka busy is nothing for this, you need comparable speed to actually even reacted to Trauka attack, also it is written that his attack speed also reaching light speed casually i will post the scan later.

The fact that travel speed is slower than reaction speed is unreasonable, except for verse that use technology based item.
Like i said its not realistical to scale Grid to a old dragon considering, also im pretty sure Nevartan reaction speed was affected by his curse so its reasonable to scale it lower.
The fact that two sword saint keeping trauka busy is nothing for this, you need comparable speed to actually even reacted to Trauka attack, also it is written that his attack speed also reaching light speed casually i will post the scan later.
It is, Trauka was distracted by 2 Sword saints which gave enought time for Grid and Marie Rose to reach Trauka its very clearly stated that Nevartan thought Grid was meaningless and kept attacking the sword saints to make sure they would die.
The author or the translation is quite inconsistent with its speeds i think i already mentioned this before but they casually use things like Speed of light and later describe Gri's max speed as sound speed and that no player could react to anything that fast. I think its too inconsistent to use the reaction speed they keep bringing about 0.1 and 0.001 and so its more reliable than the descriptions

Like i said its not realistical to scale Grid to a old dragon considering, also im pretty sure Nevartan reaction speed was affected by his curse so its reasonable to scale it lower.

It is, Trauka was distracted by 2 Sword saints which gave enought time for Grid and Marie Rose to reach Trauka its very clearly stated that Nevartan thought Grid was meaningless and kept attacking the sword saints to make sure they would die.
The author or the translation is quite inconsistent with its speeds i think i already mentioned this before but they casually use things like Speed of light and later describe Gri's max speed as sound speed and that no player could react to anything that fast. I think its too inconsistent to use the reaction speed they keep bringing about 0.1 and 0.001 and so its more reliable than the descriptions
No?
Grid already surpassed speed of sound during chp 1200.

I mean, just because you can attack in light speed doesn't mean you cannot just attack someone in sound speed.
That the logic here.
Just because the author use 0.0001 second reaction speed, doesn't mean it is his limit.
Someone can use his MHS speed as well as his FTL speed.

To hit someone with SoL reaction speed you need to become SoL speed no matter how distracted they are, the difference between MHS and SoL is like the difference between snail and a ******* railgun.

I ask of you to try to keep all in the same comment please
No?
Grid already surpassed speed of sound during chp 1200.
And before that he already had the lighting technique that allows him to move at the speed of lightning which is very much higher than speed of sound
I mean, just because you can attack in light speed doesn't mean you cannot just attack someone in sound speed.
Just because you have an attack at lightspeed doesnt mean you have movements in the speed of light
Just because the author use 0.0001 second reaction speed, doesn't mean it is his limit.
Actually it does during this fights where Grid shows and fights against people that have that "split the seconds into many" the novel makes sure to keep clear that Grid cant do it for long and thats pretty much as far as he can and considering his enemies are often faster than Grid he can react to them but in terms of fighting speed he is slower than lots of his opponents like Zeratul for example Grid defeated him because Grid abused his immortality ability to allow Zeratul to attack him and then he attacked back.
To hit someone with SoL reaction speed you need to become SoL speed no matter how distracted they are, the difference between MHS and SoL is like the difference between snail and a ******* railgun.
Thats not how it works, it only scales if Grid and his opponents are able to react, you can technically catch usain bolt off guard doesnt mean you are as fast as him although its a bit hard to use that same logic in fiction since the speeds are much higher but it works in a similar way, Flash is constantly catch off guard both in comics and in the serie and we all know he has MFTL+ reaction time. Also i said before when i made the profile using MHS+ it was because this wiki lacks any profile of this universe so i just gave him the speed we can guarantee he has since lightning god is consistent in the speed of lightning, but if we alctually bring the universe in we can probably scale him with relativic speed and SoL reaction. I do not think we can scale him to FTL yet its too inconsistent but i think we have enough evidence to keep him in relativistic speed and SoL reaction.

Just because you have an attack at lightspeed doesnt mean you have movements in the speed of light
When did i said this?
Someone with light speed movement can really attack someone with light speed, dont put words in my mouth.
Also, what the **** is the connection between someone who can attack in FTL also can attack with MHS speed, with your statement?

Thats not how it works, it only scales if Grid and his opponents are able to react, you can technically catch usain bolt off guard doesnt mean you are as fast as him although its a bit hard to use that same logic in fiction since the speeds are much higher but it works in a similar way, Flash is constantly catch off guard both in comics and in the serie and we all know he has MFTL+ reaction time. Also i said before when i made the profile using MHS+ it was because this wiki lacks any profile of this universe so i just gave him the speed we can guarantee he has since lightning god is consistent in the speed of lightning, but if we alctually bring the universe in we can probably scale him with relativic speed and SoL reaction. I do not think we can scale him to FTL yet its too inconsistent but i think we have enough evidence to keep him in relativistic speed and SoL reaction.
False equivalent, usain bolt move at 44 km/hour it is still possible for me to caught him.
Meanwhile speed of light is 300.000 km/SECOND while MHS+ is 343 km/second and relatiivistic is 30.000 km/second, massive ******* difference. There is no way for someone with 300.000 km/sec reaction speed to be hit by someone with 343km/second or even 30.000 km/sec speed even if they are distracted, there is still 270.000 km speed difference.
It is okay to use FTL with multiplier even with unmatched visual, just look at Black Clover.
Flash caught up shit is just a Plot Induced Stupidity.

When did i said this?
Someone with light speed movement can really attack someone with light speed, dont put words in my mouth.
Also, what the **** is the connection between someone who can attack in FTL also can attack with MHS speed, with your statement?
I said that the novel is inconsistent with the descriptions we cant give it a tier just to be taken away because there are multiple proof he doesnt have it
False equivalent, usain bolt move at 44 km/hour it is still possible for me to caught him.
No its not unless you can actually run at the same speed as him or if you caught him off guard, which is the point here.
Meanwhile speed of light is 300.000 km/SECOND while MHS+ is 343 km/second and relatiivistic is 30.000 km/second, massive ******* difference. There is no way for someone with 300.000 km/sec reaction speed to be hit by someone with 343km/second or even 30.000 km/sec speed even if they are distracted, there is still 270.000 km speed difference.
It is okay to use FTL with multiplier even with unmatched visual, just look at Black Clover.
Dont mix things up Black Clover become FTL because they already had SoL and FTL feats the multipliers only increased the already calced numbers.
Flash caught up shit is just a Plot Induced Stupidity.
Caught off guard thats how it works. That doesnt apply in a 1v1 fight but in this case with Grid and a ton of others he was distracted defeating others i mean While Grid amped by Marie Rose's stats were performing the dance trint to reach Trauka he killed tons of useless players used one of his breaths to almost kill Hayate Biban had to cut it and only then did Grid reached the Dragon. If he was FTL he would be performing his dance at FTL speeds and would have reached the dragon in shorter time, the novel lets clear that the Dragon was aware of Grid coming to attack him during the whole time he was attacking the others so basically he was seiing everything in slow motion including Grid but even in slow motion the turtle managed to win over the rabbit.

Dont mix things up Black Clover become FTL because they already had SoL and FTL feats the multipliers only increased the already calced numbers.
No?
We can just calculate Brunhilde's speed and then using multiplier to attain FTL. Same with Black Clover.
Also-
You see the problem here?

Caught off guard thats how it works. That doesnt apply in a 1v1 fight but in this case with Grid and a ton of others he was distracted defeating others i mean While Grid amped by Marie Rose's stats were performing the dance trint to reach Trauka he killed tons of useless players used one of his breaths to almost kill Hayate Biban had to cut it and only then did Grid reached the Dragon. If he was FTL he would be performing his dance at FTL speeds and would have reached the dragon in shorter time, the novel lets clear that the Dragon was aware of Grid coming to attack him during the whole time he was attacking the others so basically he was seiing everything in slow motion including Grid but even in slow motion the turtle managed to win over the rabbit
No its not unless you can actually run at the same speed as him or if you caught him off guard, which is the point here.

It's not rabbit again turtle, it is Snail against a ******* railgun speed.
There Shouldn't be large difference up to 270.000 km/second to actually catch up to the dragon, even off guard.

I said that the novel is inconsistent with the descriptions we cant give it a tier just to be taken away because there are multiple proof he doesnt have it
That the logic here.

No?
We can just calculate Brunhilde's speed and then using multiplier to attain FTL. Same with Black Clover.
First good luck doing that we have no distance and we have no timeframe it's a novel.
Second good luck showing your multipliers it's been a very long time since we saw anyone's actual statistics and even worse how they are affected by the gear because some of grids gear has percentage decrease in stats.
Third you need a consistent way to prove lightspeed because like i said the novel is very inconsistent.
Also-

You see the problem here?
No.
It's not rabbit again turtle, it is Snail against a ******* railgun speed.
There Shouldn't be large difference up to 270.000 km/second to actually catch up to the dragon, even off guard.
No it's not, first the difference between Grid and the dragon are not that big FTL and relativistic are close.
Second the rail gun was pointed towards someone else and shooting it while the snail was running it's way up to the rail gun and ends up that the snail reach the rail gun before the rail gun could start shooting the snail. That's the comparison we are making with Grid and Trauka

First good luck doing that we have no distance and we have no timeframe it's a novel.
Did you even do a freaking calc in the wiki?
Distance and timeframe mean ass shit if we have the direct statement itself.
Third you need a consistent way to prove lightspeed because like i said the novel is very inconsistent.
You didn't even read my statement didn't you?
No it's not, first the difference between Grid and the dragon are not that big FTL and relativistic are close.
FTL: 300.000+ km/second
Relativistic: 30.000+ km/second
close my ass
Read the speed category before ever responding with your half-assed statement...
Second the rail gun was pointed towards someone else and shooting it while the snail was running it's way up to the rail gun and ends up that the snail reach the rail gun before the rail gun could start shooting the snail. That's the comparison we are making with Grid and Trauka
Except this someone who use the railgun have a bullshit extraordinary sense that can use it's tail and magic with a very fast reaction speed. Someone like that will slap the shit outta the snail before even reach a single meter of him.
Another false equivalent. You forgot that his movement speed is also equal to his attack speed...

Second good luck showing your multipliers it's been a very long time since we saw anyone's actual statistics and even worse how they are affected by the gear because some of grids gear has percentage decrease in stats.
No? New chapter still presented a new multiplier and stats there.

You didn't even read my statement didn't you?
When he enters god lightning mode he is stuck with MHS+ when I'm base his strength can reach higher standards that's why he doesn't even use lightning god anymore.
FTL: 300.000+ km/second
Relativistic: 30.000+ km/second
close my ass
Read the speed category before ever responding with your half-assed statement...
Dude Grid has light dodging feats it means he has SoL reaction speed and the usual calculations about dodging light are about relativistic+ depending on the distance.
Except this someone who use the railgun have a bullshit extraordinary sense that can use it's tail and magic with a very fast reaction speed. Someone like that will slap the shit outta the snail before even reach a single meter of him.
Another false equivalent. You forgot that his movement speed is also equal to his attack speed...
My god the senses don't matter here, it's not about weather he saw Grid coming or not he knew Grid was coming he just decided not to do anything until it was too late.

He just needed to maintain a speed that Kraugel couldn’t recognize and Kraugel wouldn’t be able to interrupt his activation of the Breath—Bunhelier was aware of this part and flew at the speed of light while releasing a Breath. Then he came to a sudden stop.

The Breath’s trajectory wasn’t completed in the aftermath of the high-speed movement, so the momentum weakened even further and it was split into branches. It wasn’t something he could care about.

Bunhelier’s senses were all directed downwards. Another Dragon Slayer was heading toward him. It wasn’t an illusion. It was real.
-Chapter 1657
The reason why Bunhelier failed to maintain the speed of light was the Dragon Killing Sword. He was only temporarily slowed down before he became stiff whenever he collided with the Dragon Killing Sword. Outside of the range of the Dragon Killing Sword, Bunhelier was still free. The speed of the bastard who aimed at a place without Hayate couldn't be perceived by the civilians at all.

"……?"

It felt like the black dots that flashed in a dizzying manner and embroidered the sky became slightly larger. By the time the humans on the ground had this thought, Bunhelier's shadow was already covering the ground.
-Chapter 1658
Bunhelier's hand, which swept through the afterimages of Baal's movement, quickly turned into a dragon's hand. In an instant, he narrowed the distance to the far away Baal. A loud roar burst out. It was an explosion that occurred the moment Baal's demonic sword blocked Bunhelier's hand, which tried to dig at his chest.
-Chapter 1669
"......!" Baal's eyes were half open again. The demonic sword, which collided with the two dragon weapons, couldn't suppress Grid like before. It bounced off in a normal manner.
-Chapter 1669
This cannot be calculated with just Laser dodge calc, this is melee light speed attack.

Back