• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

Tell me, who?
You know that Spiderman and captain America have feats of dodging light? Batman does too. Minato and Raikage from Naruto were both stated to be the fastest ninjas and actually stated to be close to lightspeed, pacifist lasers were downgraded many times because how inconsistent it was and so on

You know that Spiderman and captain America have feats of dodging light? Batman does too. Minato and Raikage from Naruto were both stated to be the fastest ninjas and actually stated to be close to lightspeed, pacifist lasers were downgraded many times because how inconsistent it was and so on
Bah, they are just Laser dodging feats.
It is different because the Overgeared author intentionally writes Lightspeed, in a literal sense.
Now I have tier 1 profile to work on. Excuse me.
Also nope, Minato still retain Relativistic
At least Sub-Relativistic with Relativistic Reactions (Minato's Reaction Speed allowed him to gain the upper hand against the Fourth Raikage. Outsped Obito Uchiha in the past, despite the Uchiha possessing a better Space-Time Ninjutsu. Should be faster than his Edo Tensei State), higher with Sage Mode (Faster than before)

Bah, they are just Laser dodging feats.
It is different because the Overgeared author intentionally writes Lightspeed, in a literal sense.
Now I have tier 1 profile to work on. Excuse me.
Also nope, Minato still retain Relativistic
Laser dodging feats are usually relativistic speed. Also Batman knocked out speedsters with Catwoman.
It is different the comics actually have a reliable way of showing the lightspeed the Overgeared author throws light and sound speed around like they are nothing.
Good luck on whatever character is tier 1 lol
Retains relativistic but not because he was comparable to raikage
This is raikage's speed on his profile.
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be comparable to base Killer B), Sub-Relativistic with V1 (Able to keep up with KCM Naruto. Significantly faster than MS Sasuke), higher with V2 (Significantly faster than before)
And Minato only got relativistic reaction speed while alive only with bijuu mode was he able to get a relativistic speed over scaling of Naruto

Good luck on whatever character is tier 1 lol

I am in chapter 1576
What ability grid will have because of nothingness attribute and considering the creation of nothingness elemental king because of him i think it's possible that this is not some big words that the author just make also grid will have intangible interaction because he could slash light by his attribute
Also this chapter also make that light speed in the verse is possible considering the light elemental king is said to be as fast as the velocity of light but meanwhile this will also prove that grid is not light speed at this chapter considering he couldn't react at all even his transcendent sense could not react to light

I am in chapter 1576
What ability grid will have because of nothingness attribute and considering the creation of nothingness elemental king because of him i think it's possible that this is not some big words that the author just make also grid will have intangible interaction because he could slash light by his attribute
Also this chapter also make that light speed in the verse is possible considering the light elemental king is said to be as fast as the velocity of light but meanwhile this will also prove that grid is not light speed at this chapter considering he couldn't react at all even his transcendent sense could not react to light
The author contradicts himself lol.
His earlier Lightspeed is from 3 times amp from the dragon knight title.

The author contradicts himself lol.
His earlier Lightspeed is from 3 times amp from the dragon knight title.
Maybe it could be a retcon if there's enough evidence for light speed i stop reading about sound speed when the light elemental king speed got introduce the LEK is the first light speed that got introduce i will see if i could find more i also see if the sound speed will reappear 😂😂

I am in chapter 1576
What ability grid will have because of nothingness attribute and considering the creation of nothingness elemental king because of him i think it's possible that this is not some big words that the author.
Author likes big words he recently used something like a minor god capable of controlling stars but they still take the destruction of the planet as a big deal that only the strongest gods can because of the cycle.
The author used a lot of words to imply that Grid had a huge amount of Grid that was like a moon and sometimes describes it as a mountain but in the end its nowhere close to that.
I dont know if its the author or the translation but lots of things are very inconsistent not just speed until this day i have no ideia how Hell actually is for me seems like a planet with multiple layers but then all of them have a moon and a sky, but then we have Mercedes cutting the ground and reaching lower levels.
Its hard to actually know whats going on the descriptions often contradict themselves

Author likes big words he recently used something like a minor god capable of controlling stars but they still take the destruction of the planet as a big deal that only the strongest gods can because of the cycle.
The author used a lot of words to imply that Grid had a huge amount of Grid that was like a moon and sometimes describes it as a mountain but in the end its nowhere close to that.
I dont know if its the author or the translation but lots of things are very inconsistent not just speed until this day i have no ideia how Hell actually is for me seems like a planet with multiple layers but then all of them have a moon and a sky, but then we have Mercedes cutting the ground and reaching lower levels.
Its hard to actually know whats going on the descriptions often contradict themselves
btw what're your thoughts on multi-continental Braham from the Fenrir fight?

btw what're your thoughts on multi-continental Braham from the Fenrir fight?
Seems to much for me, 2 dragons fighting managed to cause significant damage to a continent and Ifrid was strong enough to cause significant harm to an old dragon in his prime something that not even the current Grid is capable of, the point is Vamps are nowhere close to dragons unless for Marie Rose so put them so close in terms of power seems way too much. I could see him as country even almost continent but multi-continent seems too much based on the power levels the verse been presenting.
Fenrir is strong but thats only when compared to the earlier Grid right now he is basically nothing
For me it would be something like this
Fenrir= country
Top dragons=continent to multi continent
Old dragons= planet maybe large planet higher on their prime

Have you guys noticed how the author keeps using the word concept a lot? You would have to give concept manipulation to almost all gods which is crazy.

Seems to much for me, 2 dragons fighting managed to cause significant damage to a continent and Ifrid was strong enough to cause significant harm to an old dragon in his prime something that not even the current Grid is capable of, the point is Vamps are nowhere close to dragons unless for Marie Rose so put them so close in terms of power seems way too much. I could see him as country even almost continent but multi-continent seems too much based on the power levels the verse been presenting.
Fenrir is strong but thats only when compared to the earlier Grid right now he is basically nothing
For me it would be something like this
Fenrir= country
Top dragons=continent to multi continent
Old dragons= planet maybe large planet higher on their prime
if we take a recent chapter into account just a flap of a dragon wing can destroy a continent. We can also make the ap != dc argument.
Have you guys noticed how the author keeps using the word concept a lot? You would have to give concept manipulation to almost all gods which is crazy.
yeah. From what I understood gods and myths are bassically concepts so AE?

if we take a recent chapter into account just a flap of a dragon wing can destroy a continent. We can also make the ap != dc argument.
Their flap before was said to be able to destroy a city before and cause storms around a country or something like that, the point is that part is probably an hyperbole or flowry language.
That part is obvious most of Grid's and any sword saint attacks dont cause any actual destruction when they hit the enemies.
yeah. From what I understood gods and myths are bassically concepts so AE?
The problem is the author is using that way too much half of the characters might end up with Concept manipulation which is absurd. Do you really imagine this guys putting up a fight against Scarlet Witch? There are certain things i can understand and ya i think Absolutes having that might make some sense but if not wrong even the bold guy had some sort of concept using his bold head to blind enemies. Hayate being able to cut fate is an absurd feat which makes sense to be concept level of manipulation.

Their flap before was said to be able to destroy a city before and cause storms around a country or something like that, the point is that part is probably an hyperbole or flowry language.
That part is obvious most of Grid's and any sword saint attacks dont cause any actual destruction when they hit the enemies.

The problem is the author is using that way too much half of the characters might end up with Concept manipulation which is absurd. Do you really imagine this guys putting up a fight against Scarlet Witch? There are certain things i can understand and ya i think Absolutes having that might make some sense but if not wrong even the bold guy had some sort of concept using his bold head to blind enemies. Hayate being able to cut fate is an absurd feat which makes sense to be concept level of manipulation.

I mean that doesn't necessarly contradict the continent statements that would be backed by Sitir's hand explosion that would blow half the continent and the multi-continent Braham feat.

I mean, I don't think that is a valid reason to disregard them having conceptual manipulation since it's stated several times and we have Black and Berith for example changing reality and they are fodder.

I mean that doesn't necessarly contradict the continent statements that would be backed by Sitir's hand explosion that would blow half the continent and the multi-continent Braham feat.
Like i said it's an exageration it makes no sense not even the dragons manage to blow a continent, they only made damage to the surface and apparently didnt even actually afected the cities. Did you remember Zeratul when he fought Grid? He couldnt destroy earth with a punch because he was weakened on the surface, there is no way Braham or Fenrir would scale the same of Zeratul the power difference is absurd.
I mean, I don't think that is a valid reason to disregard them having conceptual manipulation since it's stated several times and we have Black and Berith for example changing reality and they are fodder.
Again you see? The author uses reality and concept way to easy to the point it makes no sense, i mean the description of reality warp is basically anything that goes against the laws of science that is actually stated in the wiki, the problem is Magic by itself is already against any science rules is that reality manipulation? Anyways the point of Dragon word is the reality manipulation if anyone can use reality manipulation then Dragons dont mean much which clearly will affect the verse power level.
One example is Shumpo a technique that is always described as space manipulation not teleportation and also stated that they ignore the concept of space. So that would make any Shumpo user as having concept manipulation which is a lot.
Funny how the author freaks over Shumpo and totally ignores that time Grid literally went back in time (btw every player gets time manipulation resistance since they all can remember everything because only the server went back in time).

Like i said it's an exageration it makes no sense not even the dragons manage to blow a continent, they only made damage to the surface and apparently didnt even actually afected the cities. Did you remember Zeratul when he fought Grid? He couldnt destroy earth with a punch because he was weakened on the surface, there is no way Braham or Fenrir would scale the same of Zeratul the power difference is absurd.

Again you see? The author uses reality and concept way to easy to the point it makes no sense, i mean the description of reality warp is basically anything that goes against the laws of science that is actually stated in the wiki, the problem is Magic by itself is already against any science rules is that reality manipulation? Anyways the point of Dragon word is the reality manipulation if anyone can use reality manipulation then Dragons dont mean much which clearly will affect the verse power level.
One example is Shumpo a technique that is always described as space manipulation not teleportation and also stated that they ignore the concept of space. So that would make any Shumpo user as having concept manipulation which is a lot.
Funny how the author freaks over Shumpo and totally ignores that time Grid literally went back in time (btw every player gets time manipulation resistance since they all can remember everything because only the server went back in time).
So Dragos City Level? Even Pre Apostle Zik could destoy Xing that is 1/4 of the continent. Wait so are you saying Zeratul = planet level?

We know that a big part of the power system is based on hierarchy, resistances are a big evidence. The people that can use shumpo are transcendents so not really normal people.

btw do the 5 miracles technically have passive plot manipulation since they change the future story events that Morpheus (the author) plans?

Last edited:
So Dragos City Level? Even Pre Apostle Zik could destoy Xing that is 1/4 of the continent. Wait so are you saying Zeratul = planet level?
Lol no, the flap may only destroy a city but thats nowhere close to their full power, he never said he could destroy Xing with a single attack he just was very powerful.
Probably even his incomplete form on the surface was able to cause significant damage to the planet with a single punch, but he should be planet with the trinity on the surface so it does make Zeratul planet, well currently he did lost a lot of power because of the prison and being defeated by Grid so i dont know how he is now.
We know that a big part of the power system is based on hierarchy, resistances are a big evidence. The people that can use shumpo are transcendents so not really normal people.
There are a ton of transcedents now tons of legendary classes completely new so kinda become normal yes.
It should be based on hierarchy but problem is each place in the hierarchy is completely different from its inferior Grid a legend was able to beat the top players even while being in a lower level, transcendents then are already seen almost like gods such as pagma and muller beating the hell out of the demons, gods can beat transcendents pretty easily and absolutes even worse. The point is each place should be consistent in terms of power levels the way the author is describing we have things like normal players with some higher tiers than transcendents and transcedents with higher tiers than gods like Kraugel sword saint that was comparing himself with the same level of an old dragon and hayate that are absurdly above him, they let clear that Kraugel could barely even see the fight happening but just because he managed to stop an attack from an old dragon he is scaling the same level..

There's a difference of like 10^5 times between low end multi-continental and small planet. I can see braham from the fenrir fight be 10^5 ou less times weaker than grid.

Last edited:
New scaling from chapter 1599 the satisfy world has 3 suns and king dabyeol destroy 1 this is not hyperbole considering the giant is literally talking about the heat of the suns when they couldn't reach the asgard so king dabyeol help them by dropping the largest sun and because of that the giant could reach asgard this is also said by filwolf the greatest scientist of giant and creator of god circle also there is a mental world so I don't think we could scale the dragon just because they didn't destroy something just like ifrit and trauka maybe what happen is just like when grid attack biban his attack got stop by hayate mental world but some still leak out that the tower tilted

New scaling from chapter 1599 the satisfy world has 3 suns and king dabyeol destroy 1 this is not hyperbole considering the giant is literally talking about the heat of the suns when they couldn't reach the asgard so king dabyeol help them by dropping the largest sun and because of that the giant could reach asgard this is also said by filwolf the greatest scientist of giant and creator of god circle also there is a mental world so I don't think we could scale the dragon just because they didn't destroy something just like ifrit and trauka maybe what happen is just like when grid attack biban his attack got stop by hayate mental world but some still leak out that the tower tilted
And 1 of those suns was supposedly asgard which is weird considering asgard is on the sky above the clouds, or another dimension depending on what chapter you read.

If the evil dragon speed got accepted will the size of the planet get accepted it's said that the planet is bigger than our earth but we didn't know how big exactly but in the chapter 1650+ in the battle of evil dragon and hayate it's said that it will take evil dragon 1 minute to cross the continent lol I don't even know how big it will be 😂 but i think it will need a massive confirmation to be accepted so i say we forget this unless there is another confirmation but we know exactly that hayate old dragon and the strongest god should be sol right now considering there is 4 confirmation right now and no mention of speed of sound so it's likely to be retcon considering the novel is still ongoing and there's some chances that the author is talking to his fans just like a q&a and mentioning the speed
List of confirmation
1.is the light elemental king "traveling at the velocity of light"
2.Is evil dragon when he fight hayate and also i think the constellation thing is copied from garou vs sperm cell but i don't know what comes first
3 is evil dragon vs baal
4 is hayate dragon killing sword which "momentarily reach the speed of light and make a vaccum" yes this is literally what is said at the chapter
This confirmation is not just an attack called light no it's literally saying the speed of light every time

If the evil dragon speed got accepted will the size of the planet get accepted it's said that the planet is bigger than our earth but we didn't know how big exactly but in the chapter 1650+ in the battle of evil dragon and hayate it's said that it will take evil dragon 1 minute to cross the continent lol I don't even know how big it will be 😂 but i think it will need a massive confirmation to be accepted so i say we forget this unless there is another confirmation but we know exactly that hayate old dragon and the strongest god should be sol right now considering there is 4 confirmation right now and no mention of speed of sound so it's likely to be retcon considering the novel is still ongoing and there's some chances that the author is talking to his fans just like a q&a and mentioning the speed
List of confirmation
1.is the light elemental king "traveling at the velocity of light"
2.Is evil dragon when he fight hayate and also i think the constellation thing is copied from garou vs sperm cell but i don't know what comes first
3 is evil dragon vs baal
4 is hayate dragon killing sword which "momentarily reach the speed of light and make a vaccum" yes this is literally what is said at the chapter
This confirmation is not just an attack called light no it's literally saying the speed of light every time
Bruh, the evil dragon vs Hayate is really mimicking Garou vs Plat Sperm lol.

To create really good profiles with all the abilities, someone needs to read it again from the start and note all the abilities.
That said there are multiple statement about Dragons been FTL
and Satisfy Planet is larger than a normal planet

Will baal gain a high godly regen it is said that if people continue to fear him then he will infinitely resurrected
No, maybe low godly at best anything higher implies resistance to EE which we have no prove to, so far i would give him low high.
That part of him resurrecting its immortality type 8 has nothing to do with regeneration.

What about that guy who paints what his ability will be if he gets a profile

Also is there somebody who already scale baal freezing hell i think the minimum size we could use is hundreds thousands of kilometers which is said when he freeze every people who invaded hell

Back