• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

Do you get a tier if you freeze something just like braham freezing the entire continent with a legendary spell also is hell different dimension every layer and if it is will kraugel space slash scale to it considering baal at the lowest level get slash by kraugel when he is at 30 layer something

There is no calc to be made here.

No, dont bring that we dont have any reason to take it as actual constellations, Asgard is apparently in the sky is not even outside or earth orbit
The world message that emerged at dawn turned the world upside down.

A divine world—people immediately understood it as a concept of a dimension like Asgard. The 19th epic of Grid’s that emerged earlier helped them understand.

“To be able to freely move back and forth between dimensions. This is one of the powers that dragons are born with. Even Asgard, which rises as high as the nose of the gods, was an object they could look down,” the Great Robber of the Red Night spoke clearly to Grid. "

I think it was one of the several things that was retconed to be a diferent dimension like hell

Do you get a tier if you freeze something just like braham freezing the entire continent with a legendary spell also is hell different dimension every layer and if it is will kraugel space slash scale to it considering baal at the lowest level get slash by kraugel when he is at 30 layer something
I think you can calculate it and use it like that

It shoul be at least Continental based on this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Freezing_the_Landmasses;
I compared areas and choose the smallest continental mass and got aroud 10.8 petatons (Multi-Continental) but it's proabably way higher since he used -4º C and cryonics tempratures are around −196 °C

Last edited:
It shoul be at least Continental based on this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Freezing_the_Landmasses;
I compared areas and choose the smallest continental mass and got aroud 10.8 petatons (Multi-Continental) but it's proabably way higher since he used -4º C and cryonics tempratures are around −196 °C
Chapter 1444 said that the satisfy world is bigger than earth even the west continent is bigger said by narrator how do we scale that

Chapter 1444 said that the satisfy world is bigger than earth even the west continent is bigger said by narrator how do we scale that
I don't think we can just like that. I once tried to compare the population of west continent and normal medieval europe to get an area multiplier but that's not a good way to judge it. You can say that since there's only two continents that each continet has half the combined continental area of our world. I can try and follow the calc and get you a result if you want to

I don't think we can just like that. I once tried to compare the population of west continent and normal medieval europe to get an area multiplier but that's not a good way to judge it. You can say that since there's only two continents that each continet has half the combined continental area of our world. I can try and follow the calc and get you a result if you want to
Why couldn't we use said size heck we can even downsize it and just put earth size this is literally what is said about it's size
"Satisfy’s world was bigger than Earth. It was true even if the scale was limited to the West Continent. It usually wasn’t easy to find a hidden person. However, the Overgeared Shadows that absorbed Eclipse were able to pull out anything from all territories. It was possible to even find a needle in the sand. It could be compared to a large metal detector and satellite"
Unless there is something that debunk this then we should use this as minimum size when we calc continent or planet level
Chapter 1417 or 1418 also include hell size which is as wide as the west continent but i can't really trust this because grid is the one who said it instead of the narrator just like the size of satisfy world

Why couldn't we use said size heck we can even downsize it and just put earth size this is literally what is said about it's size
"Satisfy’s world was bigger than Earth. It was true even if the scale was limited to the West Continent. It usually wasn’t easy to find a hidden person. However, the Overgeared Shadows that absorbed Eclipse were able to pull out anything from all territories. It was possible to even find a needle in the sand. It could be compared to a large metal detector and satellite"
Unless there is something that debunk this then we should use this as minimum size when we calc continent or planet level
Chapter 1417 or 1418 also include hell size which is as wide as the west continent but i can't really trust this because grid is the one who said it instead of the narrator just like the size of satisfy world
The size of Satisfy is was stated in the beginning to be as big as earth now they say its bigger the author really retcons a lot of stuff along the way

What the hell did you say?
Any calc member could easily use any of the light statements and say Grid if FTL or SoL even statements that make no sense like Grid swap speed but if they had any context they would see it makes no sense for Grid to be SoL at the beginning of the novel while only much later he surpassed the speed of sound

Any calc member could easily use any of the light statements and say Grid if FTL or SoL even statements that make no sense like Grid swap speed but if they had any context they would see it makes no sense for Grid to be SoL at the beginning of the novel while only much later he surpassed the speed of sound
The author himself write SoL bruh.

What the hell did you say?
The author said that Grid was able to be as fast as light and later said he was slower than sound so the only possible logic assumption is that light is slower than sound otherwise the author is mistaken but that cant happen otherwise we would have to go looking for each feat to see if in the context makes sense.

Calcs:
Distance/Speed = Reaction speed
Distance = Standard Melee Range
Speed = Speed of Light
Highball
Distance = 1 meter
1/300.000.000 = 3.33333333e-9 second (FTL perception)
Medium
Distance = 1.5 meters
1.5/300.000.000 = 5e-9 second (Relativistic+ perception)
Lowball = 2 meters
2/300.000.000 = 6.66666667e-9 (Relativistic+ perception)
The author said that Grid was able to be as fast as light and later said he was slower than sound so the only possible logic assumption is that light is slower than sound otherwise the author is mistaken but that cant happen otherwise we would have to go looking for each feat to see if in the context makes sense.
Where?
Where the **** did the author said he is slower than sound? What chapters?

Calcs:
Distance/Speed = Reaction speed
Distance = Standard Melee Range
Speed = Speed of Light
Highball
Distance = 1 meter
1/300.000.000 = 3.33333333e-9 second (FTL perception)
Medium
Distance = 1.5 meters
1.5/300.000.000 = 5e-9 second (Relativistic+ perception)
Lowball = 2 meters
2/300.000.000 = 6.66666667e-9 (Relativistic+ perception)

Where?
Where the **** did the author said he is slower than sound? What chapters?
Btw is that calc about Drevigo's attack that was also stated to be light speed? Drevigo was that pope that Grid killed around the chapters 100 to 200 because that calc fits that situation too
Around 1700's
In the end, the blood that stained the entire area took the form of all types of weapons. It was almost as if he generated all types of magic that could be used with blood magic. Fenrir was actively using his power, which had somehow become stronger. He didn’t ignore Grid, so he didn’t let down his guard at all. It was a rush of weapons that easily broke through the speed of sound.

Indeed, Grid wasn’t able to react hastily. The magic creation and bombardment were so fast that he couldn’t think of a countermeasure and stiffened. Fenrir saw Grid unable to even draw his sword and felt assured of the unexpectedly empty victory.

‘Did I become too strong?’

Maybe he was born with a temperament where he got stronger as he died. It would be his mother’s arrangement. She must’ve given him a hidden power to overcome all the hardships he would face in hell and complete his revenge.
Thats an example there are a whole lot more

It was a rush of weapons that easily broke through the speed of sound.
Did you think LightSpeed attack cannot break through the Sound barrier easily?
Did you think only a Sound speed attack can break the sound barrier?
Use your ****** brain bro.
Did you think a descending lightning didn't break the sound barrier?
Now let me create the profile and end this debate for a whole.

Did you think LightSpeed attack cannot break through the Sound barrier easily?
Did you think only a Sound speed attack can break the sound barrier?
Use your ****** brain bro.
Did you think a descending lightning didn't break the sound barrier?
Now let me create the profile and end this debate for a whole.
First if it was as fast as light why use sound speed as reference? And no one is gonna accept lightspeed from an attack descrived to be easily faster than sound.
But if you think thats not enought we have haster fighting the god hands that have 50% of Grids stats and he was using sound so they are slower than sound
Haster’s hearing was simple and accurate. It was at a level that could perceive space and capture the movement of objects with sound alone. It was a true ability gained by polishing and studying it to the extreme as he became a legend of the FPS world. His sharp hearing was enough to pinpoint the target without being misled by dozens or hundreds of noises, so it was natural to be suspicious that he used a map hack during his prime.

Haster looked straight ahead while stabbing his spear behind his back to block the sword stab of the God Hand. If someone saw this scene, they would wonder if he had eyes in the back of his head. If only he hadn’t fallen forward...
You have mercedes being fooled by Exilar because his clone was as fast as sound
It was the extreme utilization of divinity. It was a divinity that embodied Exile's 'killing intent.' The Exile that was just cut by Mercedes was a fake made out of divinity. It was a fake that ran at the speed of sound and deceived Mercedes' senses. It was the peak of falsehood.
Same Mercedes that is far faster and stronger than Grid before he become a god

First if it was as fast as light why use sound speed as reference? And no one is gonna accept lightspeed from an attack descrived to be easily faster than sound.
But if you think thats not enought we have haster fighting the god hands that have 50% of Grids stats and he was using sound so they are slower than sound

You have mercedes being fooled by Exilar because his clone was as fast as sound

Same Mercedes that is far faster and stronger than Grid before he become a god
This is Plot Induced stupidity. What chapter is this?
I will let the staff decide.

This is Plot Induced stupidity. What chapter is this?
I will let the staff decide.
And do you think Grid being as fast as light while fighting Drevigo should count? Or Grid's swap speed and so on there are a bunch of times Grid was shown to be slower than light and a lot of comparisons with sound speed.
I cant tell you the exact chapter but all of them are from at least the 1400's some of the 1700's

And do you think Grid being as fast as light while fighting Drevigo should count? Or Grid's swap speed and so on there are a bunch of times Grid was shown to be slower than light and a lot of comparisons with sound speed.
I cant tell you the exact chapter but all of them are from at least the 1400's some of the 1700's
Still FTL, this is Plot Induced Stupidity

Grid and his party had been acting for two hours. As the exploration of the Abyss progressed, Resh felt admiration, astonishment, and thrill. There was a limit for players. No matter how they raised their stats or applied magic and buffs, there were still system limitations that couldn’t be overcome.

A typical example was attack speed and movement speed. Unless it was an attack or mobile device implemented with a skill or magic, a player’s basic attacks were limited to ‘six times per second’ and general movement speed was limited to ‘18 meters per second.’
Somewhere in the 1060's

It doesnt matter you wanted to scale Grid to lightspeed for the many times he was said to be lightspeed when the author makes it very inconsistent to be lightspeed and all the times its called lightspeed
WE use the highest speed calculation in the VSBW.

Another example
“Grid's high speed combat is amazing no matter how I look at it. Experts say that it is a pace that even veteran air force pilots can't handle. How can the ordinary Grid handle it?”

“If a transcendent being enters a state of battle, do they enter a separate server? Grid moves as usual, but it is recognized as quick when observed from the outside.”

“I don't think so. Rankers often testify that their visual acuity, agility, and cognitive ability have improved even in real life. In my opinion, the system has evolved the players by slowly releasing the limit on the player's brain. The ultimate example of this is Grid.”

The fact that they are limited to their brain's speed says they cant be faster than light because no human can think that fast

This is fictional human lol.
It doesnt matter because the author mentioned the limitations, if he didnt mentioned anything regarding brain's limitations it could go up to any speed but the fact they mentioned this makes it count, the fact that they are normal humans playing a game and that we have clear and multiple statements of how they are limited by their brains makes it more consistent than a very inconsistent speed of light and sound that the author keeps bringing about anything.

It doesnt matter because the author mentioned the limitations, if he didnt mentioned anything regarding brain's limitations it could go up to any speed but the fact they mentioned this makes it count, the fact that they are normal humans playing a game and that we have clear and multiple statements of how they are limited by their brains makes it more consistent than a very inconsistent speed of light and sound that the author keeps bringing about anything.
I don't care LMAO, Lightspeed statement still exist lol.

About Baal and Grid's speed
The entire 29th Hell was suppressed by the power of the Demon Slayer who denied evil. The demonic power that was mixed into the atmosphere scattered like a mirage and disappeared. The infinite magic power that Baal exhaled seemed to have decreased a bit. Of course, it could just be his imagination. It was good if this was the case. Grid and Yura would try their best as always.

“Lightning Speed.”

The Blue Dragon's Boots immediately glowed as it was surrounded by lightning. Grid soared high into the sky, reached the maximum speed, and entered the Lightning God state.

Back