• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

Regeneration is not that high he can regenerate from having his body bissected but after that is just ressurection not regeneration.
yeah you're right
Not sure the definition of the wiki seems to imply that invulnerability only works for normal attacks but Grid's ability works for everything but Godkiller Energy.
Probably not because even in this stage he can still get hurt like he did against kraugel during the demon king event. So I went to The Godwoken page and they have Temporary Immortality (Type 2) via Living on the Edge.

Living on the edge:For 2 turns your character's Vitality cannot be reduced below 1 point, keeping them alive against all odds. If the target is a summon, their lifetime will be prolonged for the duration.

Probably not because even in this stage he can still get hurt like he did against kraugel during the demon king event. So I went to The Godwoken page and they have Temporary Immortality (Type 2) via Living on the Edge.
He doesnt lose any HP regardless of what you trow at him and he cant really get hurt. Again that refers to being damaged by convencianal means,
This type of immortality can have different levels of effectiveness and can be bypassed, for example, by causing extremely severe wounds or the complete destruction of the body or specific parts of it, such as the head, etc.
None of those should apply here, we need to ask a staff member

btw, it's not the official but:
Thats unlikely probably a hyperbole Ifrit fought a prime Trauka their fight is probably continental for affecting the entire continent and even bring an island near the surface but that fight brough huge damage to Trauka its unlikely that a fight with a weakened Trauka could actually destroy a continent with a simple flap of wings.

Thats unlikely probably a hyperbole Ifrit fought a prime Trauka their fight is probably continental for affecting the entire continent and even bring an island near the surface but that fight brough huge damage to Trauka its unlikely that a fight with a weakened Trauka could actually destroy a continent with a simple flap of wings.
Nah, they can, there is many scaling and scan that can prove this.

Nah, they can, there is many scaling and scan that can prove this.
Old dragons can scale to planet I'm not denying it. I'm denying them being able to do it with a single flap of wings. A full powered dragon should be able to even destroy the planet or at least heavily damage it but not that easy, to destroy a continent they still need to use their powerful abilities such as a full powered breath or some dragon words powerful magic but not a flap of wings.

Old dragons can scale to planet I'm not denying it. I'm denying them being able to do it with a single flap of wings. A full powered dragon should be able to even destroy the planet or at least heavily damage it but not that easy, to destroy a continent they still need to use their powerful abilities such as a full powered breath or some dragon words powerful magic but not a flap of wings.
Actually, Bunhelier a dragon that are much weaker than Trauka manged to stir the entire continent by a flap of his wing.

Actually, Bunhelier a dragon that are much weaker than Trauka manged to stir the entire continent by a flap of his wing.
Bunhelier is an old Dragon he should around the same level as Trauka
As for your thing
[It isn’t a very good variable. It would be better for your talent to disappear.]

Grruk, grruuk...

Bunhelier’s voice spread along with his rough breathing and it shook the entire continent. A tsunami occurred in the sea, lava erupted from a volcano, and the ground where Garion was missing from had consecutive earthquakes, causing canyons to form on the plains. The voice of the Evil Dragon and the demonic energy, which contained blatant killing intent, spread and it became a disaster in itself.

The biggest victim was Kraugel. He suffered from all sorts of abnormal conditions. Among them was the most fatal abnormal condition.

[Bunhelier’s Dragon Words have extinguished your talent.]

[Most passive skills are temporarily sealed.]
Using Dragon Words yes with a flap of wings no.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics
Weapon Mastery
Sword Mastery
Stealth Mastery
Martial Arts
Emphatic Manipulation
Regeneration(?)
Enhanced Senses
Extrasensory Perception
Supernatural Willpower
Supernatural Luck
Danmaku
Weapon Control
Invulnerability for 10 seconds after taking fatal damage
Immortality (type 1,2 and 4)
Invisibility
Teleportation
Information Analysis
Energy Manipulation
Mind Manipulation
Social Influencing
Sound Manipulation
Shockwave Generation
Creation
Attack Negation
Attack Reflection
Power Modification
Power Bestowal
Power Absorption
Sense Manipulation
Power Creation
Cloning
Limited Power Copy
Power Sealing
Limited Probability Manipulation
Fusionism
Statistics Amplification
Statistics Reduction
Blood Manipulation
Fire Manipulation
Wind Manipulation
Darkness Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation
Earth Manipulation
Poison Manipulation
Biological Manipulation
Death Manipulation
Holy Manipulation
Summoning
Resurrection
Necromancy
Paralysis Inducement
Petrification
Status Effect Inducement
Healing
Weather Manipulation
Flight
Magic
Transmutation
Accelarated Development
Conceptual Manipulation
Soul Manipulation
limited fate manipulation
limited Physics Manipulation.
Law manipulation / Reality Warping
---------------------

Resistances:
Resistance to Status Effect Inducement
Mind Manipulation
Fear Manipulation
Poison
Petrification
Soul Manipulation
Madness Manipulation
Blood Manipulation
Magic
Earth Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation
Energy Manipulation
Empathic Manipulation
Madness Manipulation
Paralysis Inducement
Stat reduction
Fire Manipulation
Ice Manipulation
Curses
Reality Warping
Possession
Law Manipulation
Conceptual Manipulation
Resistance Reduction
Death Manipulation
Matter Manipulation
Body Puppetry
Transmutation
Plot Manipulation
Physics Manipulation
Power Nulification
Space Manipulation
Is there anything I should add or remove?

It was due to Zeratul’s urgent cry. Raphael had pierced through the fire in an instant and was stabbing their spear. It was a spear that shot in a straight line to pierce Grid’s back and Hexetia’s heart at the same time. It was literally like a ray of light.

The speed of the attack was reminiscent of an Old Dragon and was one of the highest speeds among the attacks of the Absolutes that Grid had experienced many times. It was a level where it was hard to react immediately without the effect of Dragon Knight. If it was a surprise attack then he would have to give up some of his flesh.

In fact, there was no special emotion on Raphael’s face. They didn’t seem to doubt that their attack would achieve the results they intended.

Hexetia was unable to hide his frustrated expression.

“Aren’t you too calm?” Grid asked Khan.

Khan smiled softly. “I am with you.”

By the time Khan’s answer ended—

“......?!”

Raphael’s spear was sliding away with a roar. It was the aftermath of Grid wielding Twilight and twisting the trajectory of the spear.
This makes sense this can be used as at least relativistic speed with SoL reaction and it makes sense not like the other times where almost anything is lightspeed. This attack is stated to be as fast as light abs it was comparable to the god tiers, also like i said it was hard to react without the Dragon knight title.

This makes sense this can be used as at least relativistic speed with SoL reaction and it makes sense not like the other times where almost anything is lightspeed. This attack is stated to be as fast as light abs it was comparable to the god tiers, also like i said it was hard to react without the Dragon knight title.
This is the attack that Grid completely parry bruh.
Even most of the VSBW user including staff already acknowledge Bunhelier FTL speed LOL. :V

Yet managed to fight on equal ground with Baal in a later chapter LOL.
Baal who is not a god of the beginning and the only reason he is impossible to defeat is his immortality. Also Baal was not even going all out he didnt use any of his most powerful attacks he was basically toying with Grid and he knew that.

What do y'all think will win
Fully unlock potential madra or baal
The lord of the tower himself said that if madra didn't die early and his talent blossom then the tower will become useless because all the dragon will be sealed is that enough for him to fight baal or will madra stomp him

What do y'all think will win
Fully unlock potential madra or baal
The lord of the tower himself said that if madra didn't die early and his talent blossom then the tower will become useless because all the dragon will be sealed is that enough for him to fight baal or will madra stomp him
We dont know exacly what it means to have all potencial unlock so its hard to give you responce I mean could Madra become an absolute or a god? Maybe but thats not only related to potencial since for example Muller was said to be the best talent and he is inferior to most absolutes since he didnt become one.
But if Madra can at the very least fight an old dragon alone then she can fight and possibly defeat baal a huge number of times but considering Baals immortality is unlikely Madra could actually kill Baal for good.

Baal who is not a god of the beginning and the only reason he is impossible to defeat is his immortality. Also Baal was not even going all out he didnt use any of his most powerful attacks he was basically toying with Grid and he knew that.
Baal CAN FIGHT BUNHELIER WHO IS LoS AT MINIMUM.
Try again, I dare you.
And nope, he not even toying with Grid.

A weakened Bunhellier that managed to overpower Baal.
Yes he was he was laughing at Grid, heck he even let Grid recover everytime he almost dies
This says nothing about speed. Even at minimum you should have LoS to contend against him.
What i said is the fight post Bunhelier fight, where Baal going serious agains Grid.

This says nothing about speed. Even at minimum you should have LoS to contend against him.
What i said is the fight post Bunhelier fight, where Baal going serious agains Grid.
Ball didn't went serious against Grid they let that clear when Baal barely even uses any of the abilities of the legends he has in his control.

Also you should remember that everytime Baal died he becomes weaker as he loses divinity and he lost some after dieing to Bunhelier. After that Grid kept fighting Baal and they let clear that Baal was destroying Grid, he had to stop to recover every so often while Baal let Grid recover to fight him again at one point it's stated that Grid was losing 10 times to kill him once

Also you should remember that everytime Baal died he becomes weaker as he loses divinity and he lost some after dieing to Bunhelier. After that Grid kept fighting Baal and they let clear that Baal was destroying Grid, he had to stop to recover every so often while Baal let Grid recover to fight him again at one point it's stated that Grid was losing 10 times to kill him once
That says nothing about speed. LoS at minimum LOL even the calc group agrees with me 💀 🗿

In Asgard we know that Grid crossed several dozens of constellations. Didn't some Angels cross that distance fairly quickly?

That says nothing about speed. LoS at minimum LOL even the calc group agrees with me 💀 🗿
There is no calc to be made here.
In Asgard we know that Grid crossed several dozens of constellations. Didn't some Angels cross that distance fairly quickly?
No, dont bring that we dont have any reason to take it as actual constellations, Asgard is apparently in the sky is not even outside or earth orbit

Even if Baal was fighting with SoL speed the only reason Grid does it be able to react to Ball's attacks. And the only reason he can react is because he has a special way to sense attacks so again his speed will only scale to reaction not movement anyways.

Even if Baal was fighting with SoL speed the only reason Grid does it be able to react to Ball's attacks. And the only reason he can react is because he has a special way to sense attacks so again his speed will only scale to reaction not movement anyways.
Still SoL at minimum lol. it not even reaction speed, it is combat speed.

Back