• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Over 6 million page views a month!

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
The VS Battles wiki has now reached 28189 x 6.93 x 31 = 6055842.87 page views every month, according to SimilarWeb Pro:

IMG 20170711 050914 9364
I and Kavpeny would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the bureaucrats, administrators, content moderators, discussion moderators, calc group members, chat moderators, and regular members who have continuously worked hard to keep this community stable and running, and to slowly but steadily improve its contents.

There are too many of you all, and too much to do, for me to consistently show my appreciation on an individual level, but I am nevertheless happy that you are here helping out, so a big thank you to everybody involved. We couldn't have done this without you.

@Executor NO That is the number of page views, not the number of visitors.

We all know that this would happen sooner or later.

Nevertheless, for the hard work that all of the staff members, as well as the regular members had done on this site, it is right that the reward has come to us, in the form of recognition/popularity. I hope that the site will continue to grow further.

Let's continue reaching for the stars, shall we?

6 mil on wiki in one month, never done before!

But seriously this is a tremendous accomplishment. And I'd like to sincerely thank all of the staff and regular members who've put countless hardwork, effort, dedication and love in order to make this massive milestone for us a reality!

Excellent job everyone :)

This just proves how hard everyone works and what a great community this can be, Awesome Job everyone ƒæŃæŃæŃæŃæÅ

Kudos to the entire community. This milestone wouldn't have been possible without the help of each and every member, and my thanks to everyone.

Let us strive together, so that VS Battles wiki can reach even greater heights.

OishiLover75 said:
Why does it look like we're losing viewers instead of gaining?
We aren't, that looks pretty steady to me.

It happens to every good site TBH, Oishi . Anyways, good to see you two around. How are you & Venom, Sera ? I forgot to ask when you two went away for a while. And i am immeasurably late on what i am about to say , forgive me , but congrats on becoming a couple a few months back .

@OishiLover The relevant part is multiplying the number of visits with the number of pages shown per visit. The graph does not show this.

Back