• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our community needs help via Patreon donations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof, I have no idea how 20€ donation works tbh, do I get all badges for a year? I am unsure tho
It is outdated information due to my friend remembering how Ko-fi worked. We do not yet have the ability to add yearly subscriptions via Patreon, so I removed the information in question.

I have now also updated the supporter tier information in our Patreon account.
Yes I've not had any problems
Thank you for the information.

I should also mention that we now officially have a diamond tier as well.

We will probably have to create an updated Patreon announcement thread soon.

It is outdated information due to my friend remembering how Ko-fi worked. We do not yet have the ability to add yearly subscriptions via Patreon, so I removed the information in question.
So this type of donation won't work anymore? Sad, I would do it if there is any chance.

Well, I think that we will get the ability to add yearly subscriptions after either 6 or 12 months of Patreon membership, so the option will be added eventually.

Well, I think that we will get the ability to add yearly subscriptions after either 6 or 12 months of Patreon membership, so the option will be added eventually.
Oh alright! But the yearly donation will grant all benefits of the hierachy?

Yes, but it will be a bit cheaper and last for 1 year at a time.

That is good then. Thank you for the reply and well-wishes.

@AKM sama

@Chariot190 needs a Gold Supporter membership. Big thanks to them for helping out.

Also, who here is using the Patreon username "Omni Comics"? They need a Gold Supporter membership as well.

Hi, I've just paid the bronze level fee.

I've been using the wiki and forum for years now as a guest in order to refer back to and cite when needed.

I'd be more than happy to help out if it means the site gets to continue doing the work that it does.

Also, this is my first post here and I couldn't find an introductory members thread or anything, sooooo hello everyone I guess 👋.

Hello.

Thank you very much for helping out. 🙂

@AKM sama

Would you be willing to give him a Bronze Supporter membership please?

I’ve been on the patreon for a month but I still don’t have supporter, can anyone help me with this?

Less about email and more about the name you donated under but yeah, Ant was asking who that was on the previous page.
Thank you very much, @Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer . I will ask @AKM sama to give you an Ultra Supporter membership for the next month. However, can you change your Patreon username to Hop, Hoppington, or somesuch please, so I know who to give a membership to during following months?

We will also prolong the monthly memberships of the following members:

@JohnConquest1 : Super Supporter

@Propellus : Supporter

@TheUnshakableOne : Ultra Supporter

@Agnaa : Ultra Supporter

@StorytellingDemonKing : Ultra Supporter

@JnSteHar002 : Supporter

CallMeShrimp would get a supporter subscription if I knew who that is. Please change your username in order to clarify if you read this message.

@Edwellken : Ultra Supporter

@Oloserian : Super Supporter

Massively big thanks to all of you for helping us out.
Just wait till they get up, they'll fix it for you.

If you use another username in our wiki, I can update your username in this forum to the same one that you use in our wiki first though.

Agnaa is a special case. He paid for a year-long membership via Ko-fi, that has not run out yet, and then he signed up for a monthly membership via Patreon as well.

It is much preferable if everybody stick to only using Patreon from now onwards.

Is that true? I don't remember doing that, wasn't on the wiki when ko-fi was announced, and can't see any donation from me in the ko-fi feed, mentioned in the thread about the ko-fi announcement, or in my emails. It wouldn't exactly surprise me if I did donate and just made it non-public, but I'd expect to remember it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back