• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Othnius (toaru) vs Shallow Vernal (world at peace isekai)

Le stomp. All the Plot Hax in the world isn't going to help her beat a High 1-C, especially one with Passive Probability Manipulation.

I haven't even applied the revision to Vernal yet, but regardless she gets stomped.

Nothing she can do here until the the author explains the higher dimensions.

I had to find the profile for the other person (not Othinus) myself. don't see what makes this fair. she has a big wall of powers, but I don't think any of them would actually do anything against Othinus when she was a magic god.

Back