• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Other Verses in the Tournament of Power

So we all know the Tournament of Power is going on in DBS right now, where basically 10 members of each universe are entered in a free for all, where they have to knock the other universe and their members of the side, without killing, and the last ones standing win it

I was just wondering, if other verses outside of DBZ like Fairy Tail or Hellsing had to enter the Tournament, who would their 10 warriors be?

Of course most verses are weaker than Dragon Ball and all, but this is only a hypothetical question rather than if they would be able to survive

Comment on a few verse examples, and their 10 members they would enter to try and secure the safety of their universe, you could even elaborate on their main strategies or maybe even drama going on within the team, like betrayal.

One rule is that avoid having any sort of 'Gods' that sort of play the role of Beerus in the sense of power in the verse, like the creation trio in Pokemon or even Zeref in Fairy Tail, as the ToP is a battle between Mortals only

Also, since verses are additional weapons dependent, well at least more than DBZ, you can break the rule of no items, seeing as that rule is fine for DBZ since its a martial arts anime anyway. But still no killing allowed.

So basically if you just replaced ever Dragon Ball Super Characters and used a new set of verses and see how they do and no verses who have people mightier than Beerus.

NarutoVerse would have

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Jugo, Suigetsu, Karin (to be funny) and Killer Bee.

Note I took Characters from the end of the seires and I didn't feel like putting past Characters and I thought this team would just be funny to see.

Well, if I went for logic of my own and not the anime FT would have:

1.Zeref

2.Dimaria

3.Jacob

4.Brandish

5.Irene

6.Larcade

7.Gildarts

8.August

9.Icht

10.Mard geer

@WilliamShadow

While those are some of the 10 Strongest characters in the FT verse, It would be impossible to get Acnologia on the team, or even Zeref, and theres none of the protagonists like Gray and Natsu.

For FT, id say they would enter

Natsu, Gray, Erza, Gildarts, Gajeel, Laxus, Makarov, Jellal, Mirajane and idk the last one

They could enter maybe Juvia (Her water body makes it useful as its hard to knock her off if you cant really touch her), Kagura, Brandish, Lucy (just for the lols), some of the Raventailers, one of the 10 saints like Jura, maybe even Mavis

This is more of a hypothetical based thread that takes place inside the anime rather than who you would personally choose, like if the FT guild actually had to recruit it.

Hades, Pegasus Seiya, Athena, Shun Saint, Ikki, Hyoga, Aiora, Aries, Saga and Marin.

Sorry, had to go there :p

@Jinx I said by my logic, which means I chooses the best options according to their abilities.

It's obvious that for FT standards you would just have a bunch of FT guild members and maybe one outsider, but the point is is to make a legit team and likes of Natsu are Pretty useless in confront to those I added considering their hax stomps him, he can only deal with them cause of pis.

Like i said though

'This is more of a hypothetical based thread that takes place inside the anime rather than who you would personally choose, like if the FT guild actually had to recruit it.'

Lol that's a pretty useless thou if you wanna do it that way then it's easy:

Natsu,Gray,Erza,Laxus,Gajeel,Jura,Lyon,Kagura,Minerva,Gildarts.

It isnt really useless...

If i did it your way, then it would be simple to choose just the 10 strongest in the verse. Its basically what team would happen if it actually occured in the anime

Nvm though

Actually if you go by tiers here on the wiki I didn't choose '''all''' the strongest I choosed best abilities in my opinion.

Gargoyle One said:
This is an Fun and Games board, nothing's "useless"
Ok, since I have to explain it. I mean uslees as in people are just gonna do it randomly on the other side in DBs Goku legitly choosed the most useful(almost) ones even someone like Freeza.

I say it's "useless" cause the teams end up being random instead of done by some logic.

But, lets leave that aside.

^just do as you wish.

@Jinx Zeref is nothing big in confront to the rest of top FT characters the only exception should be Acnologia.

Whats logical about having random characters with barely any affliction with eachother suddenly fight along with eachother in an anime viewpoint, lacking any of the main protagonists.

In DBS, mostly everyone is above Planet level by now, but they still have the fodder like Tien and Krillin over stronger people like Cell, as thats actually logical, unless they could bring in Janemba since he is hypothetically stronger. And they only included Frieza because they were in desperation of a last member after Buu fell asleep.

If the anime had to actually deal with the ToP arc, then of course Natsu would be in it, its just logical

But yes, lets drop it

Bleachverse

Ichigo (Leader), Orihima (Healer), Uryu (Smarts), Aizen (The Secret Weapon), Grimmjow (Ichigo's rival), Chad (Muscle OvO), Rangiku (Eye candy), Kenpachi (Muscles and we all know he would kill to be in this tounament), Urahara (more smarts) and lastly Toshiro (Skillful wonder kid)

We all know Aizen will betray all of them in the end.

OPM verse

Saitama (obviously)

Tatsumaki

Metal Bat

Genos

Bang

Garou (Probably have to come to a big compromise for him to help them)

Zombieman (His immortality and Regenerationn would be useful)

Fubuki

Flashy Flash

Atomic Samurai

No Boros since yknow, hes dead, and theres no way of reviving him in the OPM verse

@Jinx Natsu would never be in if we choose the strongest team as he is without a hax and FT is full of hax that can stomp him.

@Grifin actually this thread was all part of Aizen's plan.

WilliamShadow said:
@Jinx Natsu would never be in if we choose the strongest team as he is without a hax and FT is full of hax that can stomp him.
@Grifin actually this thread was all part of Aizen's plan.
We arent choosing the real Strongest team though, we are choosing the strongest realistic team that would most likely be chosen in the anime if they did a ToP arc...

You can leave the main protagonist out of something like this either.

While choosing the 10 strongest in the whole would be most logical, it wouldnt be realistic, nor provide anything that would require hard choice

Nah because Jacob can just use spatial manipulation on him and it's over just like with ft guild, at max blood Man can change Mard geer but I am not sure if he truly has the power of all tartarus demons as he said I think Mard geer is an exception for that so his existence erasure is better.

One Piece Verse

Luffy (Leader)

Zoro (Luffy's right hand man)

Sanji (Brings da flavor)

Boa Handcock (She'll do anything Luffy asks and will follow him anywhere)

Dracula Mihawk (The damn sure will pick him)

Shanks (Luffy will want him)

Law (his Abilities will help a lot)

Usopo (for smarts lol)

Kuzan (he would join seeing as he no longer is apart of the Navy)

Smoker (he can stomach working with pirates)

I don't see the admrials working with the pirates especially Akuina or however you say his name (lava man)

If Bloodman really does have all the curses he could absorb Jacob's spatial manip and those mbp are pretty deadly. Bloodman also has a life stealing vortex which is almost as good as existance erasure (Bloodman might have ee as well).

I chose Nintendo. I'm thought long and hard about this one. It's 10 people, right? For the record, I'm going to do these three things with my choices. 1), Scale them all to 3-A and MFTL+ because DragonBallLogic (albeit different levels of it). 2), I'm not gonna be unfair and choose BS characters like Arceus, Master Hand, Nayru, Dimentio, Giygas, and the like, or anyone near them (except maybe Rosalina, but that's because she's actually in Smash Bros and not as OP as them). I'm not even gonna use Magolor, as he's essentially a tier 2 character in a tier 3's body. 3), Other than 1 or 2 exceptions, I'm not gonna use relatively obscure Nintendo characters like a random Pokemon, Kamek the Magikoopa, or any Earthbound character other than Ness.

Anyway, here's my team.

Main Team: Kirby, Mewtwo, Mario, Gengar, Bowser, Palutena, Peach, Ness, Ganondorf, and SA-X/Dark Samus.

Backup Team (Because I have the time to do that): Ridley, Lucario, Zelda, Pikachu, Charizard, Luigi, Rosalina, Marx, Shadow Nightmares, and Yoshi.

A big thing which limited my options is no weapons or healing items, which takes out heavy hitters like Link, Pit, Meta Knight, and Samus. Or basically anyone from Fire Emblem or Star Fox. However, I did pick my teams with loopholes to that. Some characters aren't necessarily bringing weapons, as the case for Mario, it's powerups, and Kirby is just using an ability that creates a weapon out of thin air. SA-X/Dark Samus are using their bodies instead of Armor, as the Zero Suited part isn't there for them (I don't think).

Now without further ado, I'm gonna give explanations.

Kirby: Kirby's sheer versatility gives him a massive edge. Along with the fact that he has several ways of natural flight, and ways to get them out of the ring relatively easy. Furthermore, his small size will make him hard to hit.

Mewtwo: A genius who has telekinesis, and can make people walk off if need be, assuming Zeno doesn't find that cheating. Also, telekinetic powers could let him fly, along with teleportation. He also has insane versatility and attack reflection.

Mario: He has his powerups, and his experience with Bowser is really there for throwing people out of the ring. He's also a good leader, and can jump the highest.

Gengar: His intangibility, poison, range, and sleep hax would allow him to do serious damage, and he's good at taking orders and has insane versatility along with Mewtwo.

Bowser: Is willing to work with protagonists, and has the hax to back him up. He's also very heavy and can use gravity manipulation to weigh himself down even more. His teleportation would come in handy as well.

Palutena: Intelligence, wings, invisibility, intangibility, forcefields, teleportation, and the Eggplant Curse to back her up.

Peach: Not only is her sleep hax really good, but she also can heal herself and others, which is very helpful without healing items.

Ness: His ability to inflict and remove status ailments, his mind manipulation, his healing, and his teleportation make him an invaluable teammate. He's also used to working with others.

Ganondorf: A big heavy hitter, with the most versatility and hax out of anyone, but he might betray them. Doubt he'd risk his own erasure for that though, as he's smart. His Regenerationn is gonna play a huge part along with all of his manipulation abilities, and his malice can create enemies that can nullify powers. His flight would be negated though.

Dark Samus/SA-X: Had to put a Metroid character in, but didn't know who to choose between the two. On one hand, DS has all of the phazon hax, along with others and a Regenerationn factor. But is harder to control and could turn on her teammates. SA-X on the other hand has less potent hax, but all of Samus' normal stuff, and is less likely to betray the group. I'd side with SA-X on this one instead of DS, as Ganondorf is enough to worry about, and the Screw Attack will be very useful.

All in all, the team would be enough to put up a good fight, and likely win, assuming that the people don't just pick Royal Knights or God Cloth Saints or Hadou Gods, and actually be fair-ish. The team covers enough bases and has enough intelligence to not get themselves eliminated or go off without support, and with all of the natural fliers and teleporters, getting out of the ring would be extremely hard.

@Cal jeeezzzz man, how much thought you put into that team?.

You must been planning this from the start of the tounament. OvO

The real cal howard said:
Regenerationn (by a wide margin), mind control, duplication, age, and much better control over phazon.
Didn't Samus need power mode to beat her?

I know the Final Boss due to the nature of the planet Samus was in permanent power mode for the final boss.

Aight, I should probably explain how I'd get them to join.

Mario, Palutena, Ness, and Peach would be happy to join. Kirby as well, but if it came to it, just bribe him with a cake.

Bowser and Mewtwo would be harder, but would join if I told them the fate of the universe if they don't participate. Mewtwo would join then, Bowser likely would as well, going by the events of Super Paper Mario.

Just catch and train a Gengar.

Ganondorf and SA-X would be the most difficult. Ganondorf via being pure evil and SA-X via being an antagonist and well...dead. Ganondorf could be convinced via telling him his fate, but there's a chance he wouldn't care. Due to the fact that Link and Zelda aren't there, he has no reason to say f us all. Onto SA-X, resurrection exists, so just use a 1-Up or the Harp of Ages to go back in time for when it was alive. Self preservation likely gets us her help.

Time to solo

DI Members:

Mercurius: He is cunning AF

Reinhard: Cause he's reinhard with fab hair

Ren: Speedy can slow enemies

Wolfgang: Speedy AF

Machina: Can CQC ppl to death and null ppl out of their state

Eleonore: Never misses

Rusalka: Can immobilize others

Wilhelm: Drain ppl of life

Tubal Cain: To plow ppl

Rot Spinne: The krillin of the group

(Will do KKK and shenshinkan later)

Cthulhu Mythos:

1. Nyarlathotep

2. Nyarlathotep

3. Nyarlathotep

4. Nyarlathotep

5. Nyarlathotep

6. Nyarlathotep

7. Nyarlathotep

8. Nyarlathotep

9. Nyarlathotep

10. Nyarlathotep

why did I even write this only like two people will get this joke

Umineko Whrn They Cry team:

1. Beatrice
  2. Yasu
  3. Shannon
  4. Kanon
  5. Lion
  6. Chick Beatrice
  7. Beato the Elder
  8. Clair
  9. Miho
  10. Karen

Delta3000 said:
If Bloodman really does have all the curses he could absorb Jacob's spatial manip and those mbp are pretty deadly. Bloodman also has a life stealing vortex which is almost as good as existance erasure (Bloodman might have ee as well).
He can't absorb it where did you get that from?

pokemon verse team and using Cal's power equalization:

Mew (decent hax and can transform)

Mewtwo (very good hax and can mindscrew people)

Darkray (puts everyone to sleep)

Hoopa (mind control and hyperspace manipulation)

Unown (4-D energy)

Rayquaza (OP)

Kyurem (COLD)

Heatran (HOT)

Smeargle (can copy any move he sees and considering this is a battle royale, he would likely get a lot of good moves)

Alakazam (with his 5000 of IQ he can easilly outsmart the opponents and can instataneusly teleport)

Back