• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Other Verses in the Tournament of Power

Real life:

1. Captain: Bruce Lee (brought back to life for 24 hours)

2. Vice-Captain: John Cena

3. Jackie Chan

4. Chuck Norris

5. Rajinikanth

6. Jet Li

7. Bren Foster

8. Grab any old Spetsnaz veteran

9. An adult female honey badger

10. An adult male honey badger

Team Digimon

-Alphamon (No Ouryuken Sadly or Grandalpha. Has natural wings and thus can fly. Can stop time. Alpha Inforce)

-Omegamon (His sword and cannon are natural parts of his body. Infinite Stamina and high level Precog)

-UlforceVeedramon (Super fast and has natural wings)

-Jesmon (Blades are part of his body. Nearly impossible to hurt)

-Gankoomon (Has another being to help him. So technically counts)

-Dynasmon (Has many AOE attacks. Naturally has wings)

-Magnamon (Power of Miracles. Nuff Said. All his opponents trip out the ring)

-Dorugoramon (Naturally has wings)

-Sanzomon (Mugen Danmakushin-kyou: Displays an illusion that its scattered rosary beads are endlessly attacking the opponent from all directions in order to crush their spirit.)

-Duramon (Can be used as a weapon by an ally and be completely legit while also becoming a lot stronger.)

They have so many options. Like Pokemon and Saint Seiya, their issue is not finding fighters, but choosing them. ovo

Also Shakamon is not allowed. Forgot she is a "God Digimon" as such I replace her with Sanzomon (Mugen Danmakushin-kyou: Displays an illusion that its scattered rosary beads are endlessly attacking the opponent from all directions in order to crush their spirit.)

You know, we were just on the topic, and this DOES have an anime, why not?

1. Bayonetta

2. Jeanne

3. Rosa

4. Balder

5. Loki

6. Rodin

7. Aesir

8. Omne

9. Sheba

10. Luka

Gargoyle One said:
You know, we were just on the topic, and this DOES have an anime, why not?
1. Bayonetta

2. Jeanne

3. Rosa

4. Balder

5. Loki

6. Rodin

7. Aesir

8. Omne

9. Sheba

10. Luka
Dont get confused

You dont have to use Anime verses only

Id also say Aesir, Omne and Sheba wouldnt really be allowed, since yknow, theyre like deities. But with the limited members in the verse then yeah, its fine

Samurai Jack's Verse

And for the sake of characters, this is before Aku's defeat and all

1) Jack

2) Ashi

3) Scotsman (Ghost Form)

4) Aku (if its to save the universe then im pretty sure Aku would help, but betray them all afterwards)

5)The Guardian

6)Scaramouche

7)Demongo

8)Scotsman's wife (Why not)

9)Da Samurai (Comic Relief, last resort pick probably)

10) Grand Priestess

This would be extremely hard since they arent allowed their items, but we have seen Jack fight up close, the Scotsman and the Guardian should scale, Ashi took on a whole army without any equipment and idk about Scaramouchem though that would probs leave Jack vulnerable to Aku attacking him, which wouldnt bode well

Undertale. Why not?

1. Neutral Frisk. - Wants the happiest ending and wants to protect her friends and family.

2. Toriel. - As a a parental figure, feels an obligation to protect Frisk

3. Asgore - An obligation too protect his people and his kingdom

4. Undyne. - Her will to protect the innocent and weak ((except for Jerry, no one likes Jerry))

5. Papyrus - His need to impress Undyne made him join.

6. Napstablook - Only here because Mettaton dragged him here. ((Also, in a last attempt, can just outlast the rest of the competition due to intangibility and type 7 immortality))

7. Muffet. - Only here after being bribed by Asgore.

8. Mettaton - Here to promote their show and brand to the multiverse.

9. Sans - He can't afford to not care anymore.

10. W.D Gaster - .....

@Penguin half of the character that you mensioned are banned, because "One rule is that avoid having any sort of 'Gods' that sort of play the role of Beerus in the sense of power in the verse" and frisk, undyne the undying, chara, asriel and toby fit the descriptio

KKK cast:

Habaki: Pervert

Rindou: Strategic leader

Keishirou: Man with random disasters

Sakuya: Even worst than keishirou

Madara Yakou: Meteor everything

Ryuusui: Makes things go her way

Shiori: Clonning FTW (she can still stand on the stage as while she is knocked out her other possibilities still stay)

Mibu: Slice Slice Slice (disarm)

Reizen: Downgrader

Teirei and Niko: Speed blitz

The SCP Foundation

682 (Obviously)

001 (Clef's Proposal)

001 (Twisted Gears)

and 001 (Locke's proposal)

Would send in the better ones from the extended lore or the other series but those either count as Beerus tier or don't have a page here.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
They have so many options. Like Pokemon and Saint Seiya, their issue is not finding fighters, but choosing them. ovo
I imagine god going:

"ok so I have roughly 956 people who could likely solo this entire thing but which ones do I choose because I gotta have 10 and they're all literally gods

rasielmon which ones do I choose I need your omniscience pls"

Jinx666 said:
Samurai Jack's Verse [snip]
The Guardian likely died by the time Scotsman becomes a ghost. Unless you want to assume he's not dead but in hiding somewhere.

Besides that good team. There are also the 4-A gods of the series. Not sure if they'd show up, though probably would if the entire universe including their own existence relied on it.

EDIT: Reread the OP. Apparently those guys wouldn't be allowed.

as the TES nerd and the only one who is saving all of this wiki's ass on TES revisions I am obligated to do one of this

1. Akatosh

2. Akatosh

3. Akatosh

4. Akatosh

5. Akatosh

6. Shor

7. Shor

8. Shor

9. Shor

10. Shor

nobody's going to get it, but I'll just outright say it's a joke at Akatosh's like 50 avatars and Shors 50 as well lol

Back