• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oryx tries to Take your verse

Oryx and his army suddenly find themselves inside another universe and of course they decide to try and murder everyone.

The rules are simple:

1. You may explain how this scenario works out for every verse you like.

2. Oryx has acces to his entire army. This includes all of the vehicles, Hive, Taken, the Ascendant Realm and The Court of Oryx. The court includes Hive like the Daughters of Oryx and the Warpriest.

3. Keep in mind that all Hive grow stonger when killing and that Oryx gains the powers of those he kills and of his Hive.

4. Oryx and his forces are at this peak and there's no PIS or CIS from their side.

5. Speed is equalized.

6. I may add more rules and scenarios depending on how this goes down.

May your verses survive.

Can he use taken vex axis minds like quria and oracle's?

MLP: Yes

Warhammer: No but he deals a lot of damage to the main galaxy:

Hitchhiker's: He wouldn't solo but the result would be... pretty complicated

Xeelee Sequence: Lolno

MS Paint Adventures: Orxy loses himself in a sea of time paradoxes, killing a bunch of people. Then Lord English comes and explodes Orxy and his guys out.

Hotline Miami: Dog blitzes gg

Toriko: Orxy now has a bunch of food.

Nasuverse: No clue.

Earthbound: Mother 4 is a game about a boy with PSI fighting against a Taken earth.

Phoenix Wright: Orxy now has a bunch of Lawyers with him.

Danganronpa: Danganronpa V3 cast says Orxy is fictonal and ends him gg.

The Legend of Zelda: Taken alone kill everyone.

Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts gets Taken.

Mario Bros: No idea.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave): If Orxy can regen from a Conceptual destroying blast that rewrites everything in a 2-A level, he wins.

Shin Megami Tensei: Orxy finds a powerful demon. Rest is history.

NieR: Automata: Glory to the Taken.

Devil May Cry (Verse): Oof

Metal Gear: Snake tranquilizes gg.

Hunter X Hunter: oof

Fullmetal Alchemist: oof

Mega Man (Franchise): Uhhhhhhh Orxy Takes.

Kirby (Universe): Taken

So I'm assuming that none of his kids are dead. No CIS due to crota here.

Dark Souls: Yes.

Magic: The Gathering: not the 5Ds. If he has access to all his shit and can invade on his terms, I can honestly see him Taking (heh) some of the oldwalkers by surprise via abusing his universal expansion and Vex tech.

Bloodborne: Yes.

Berserk (Verse): Yes.

Cthulhu Mythos: No.

Darkest Dungeo: Yes.

Destiny: Tbh if he invaded the solar system with a clearer head and maybe the help of one of his sister's he'd have won. Obviously doesn't beat the Darkness, but Oryx overall is probably the strongest thing that's not a cosmic force.

Warhammer 40,000: No, but that doesn't stop him from being very, very powerful. I could envision him as a high end greater daemon. Funnily enough, he does have aspects of the 5 CGs and Emperor. Clearly, Oryx is Drach'nyen 2.

Salt and Sanctuary: Yes.

Hotline Miami: Dies to the allmighty dogs, though he can definitely kill those stupid bullet dodging dudes even if he fights them at the same time as the dudes who only die to hullets. That's how OP he is.

Hollow Knight: Yes

Super Smash Bros.: Yes, due to having access to 4D stuff via his direct link to The Darkness, his own powers, and Vex tech.

The Legend of Zelda: Maybe. Depends on the scenario. If he can invade on his own terms, use Vex stuff to find the GGs and Take them from the start, he wins, for instance.

DOOM: Yes.

Oryx's speed is unknown because azathoth and I still don't agree on it. It could be as high as immeasurable, or as "low" as FTL. As such I'm pretty durr equalization is assumed.

Ah yes. I'll add that speed is equalized. Most of the Hive and Taken can get blitzed by anyone who is FTL+ or higher. Oryx should have infinite speed scaling from The Vex, but those still need to get profiles.

Oryx in his second key already decides how time flows anyways.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Earthbound: Mother 4 is a game about a boy with PSI fighting against a Taken earth.
(But Mother 4 didn't release yet ovo) I'm pretty sure this verse gets stomped, unless Ness and Giygas has something up their sleeves. Though Giygas could probably mind hax Oryx.

Unless if the revision gets through, then Ness also has a chance to win.

All the verse that I like gets stomped lol.

Giygas has Passive mind hax that works on a universal scale iirc. In which eviler entities are even more susceptible to it. He basically feeds off of evil and those with evil thoughts is going to get mind haxed.

Oryx should resist that. And what is considered evil for this absorbtion, because what Oryx does is not considered evil by Hive standards.

DaBigP said:
Giygas has Passive mind hax that works on a universal scale iirc. In which eviler entities are even more susceptible to it. He basically feeds off of evil and those with evil thoughts is going to get mind haxed.
The most we've seen with Giygas' mindhax is planetary tbh. Seen nothing so far to indicate it's Universal.

Yeah, I can agree with that.

I was just going off his profile since his baseform also has 5-B Mindhax range.

"Range: Planetary (His mere presence when approaching Earth caused global chaos) | Universal+"

So does Giygas mind hax or nah?

Oryx's moral system warps reality, and under that system he's a moral paragon. It just so happens that in that system, there's no difference between "love" and "killing". Pretty sure he resists absorption anyways.

Using the 3D end I don't think it's literally infinite, but the 4D resistance seems more supported from what he gets it from. The Ascendant Plane itself is a universe that passively destroys minds, and other throne worlds even moreso. He can go into his sister's throne worlds just fine.

"Entire army" would include his sisters, and he can just take it back. Some Oracles got taken, and he took other Vex tech.

Yup. His ENTIRE army. Should I make a second scenario in which the main protagonist/group/who or whatever the story focuses on most gets prep time?

Wokistan said:
"Entire army" would include his sisters, and he can just take it back. Some Oracles got taken, and he took other Vex tech.
Oryx is equal to his sisters in terms of authority, so all of their armies they control are seperate from eachother.

It also says "Oryx and his army", meaning not savathun's or Xivu arath's armies.

They did all fight under one banner, a long time ago.

For mine, discounting his sisters only affects Destiny funnily enough.

I'm not even going to bother explaining why my verses don't stand a chance. That dude is just to strong, period, I surrender.

Wokistan said:
They did all fight under one banner, a long time ago.
For mine, discounting his sisters only affects Destiny funnily enough.
If you recall from the book of sorrow, Oryx and his sisters split off after eating the light from a huge spire, so they're not under the same banner anymore.

Much like how the fallen was categorised under different houses and have different banners even though they are allied with eachother.

Since his sisters haven't even shown up I won't be counting them as part of his army for now.

Ok nice:

Medaka Box- No? Too many unknowns, solos up to medaka and Kuma. Likely solos Ajimu too, but she i unknown in the literal sense so RIP!

High School DxD - Hahaha...no. Unless Shin DxD's new villain has the hax we've heard about (which are broken af) on a 4D level at least, then no.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - Ikki Kurogane solos his verse

GetBackers - He deals some serious damage, though once he gets to the top tiers like Der Kaiser and the logic users he gets stomped.

Ah! My Goddess - High 1-C Waifu says no u.

Code Geass - Lelouch Vi Britannia may be able to deal with him via 2-A mind hax, but he gets blitzed...so no.

Warframe - These guys are only worth putting against mind/soul haxers. Reality warpers stomp them casually.

But can Ikki defeat the almighty Dogs in Hotline Miami

Both are unknown speed though?

Wokistan said:
But can Ikki defeat the almighty Dogs in Hotline Miami
Both are unknown speed though?
Ugh, that's a tough one, Hotline Miami may actually win, am not too sure.

Fun fact, Lelouch 8-A doesn't have the 2-A mind hax, so it gets stomped casually. Lelouch's mind hax requires direct eye contact (Which it likely took from Ban Midou's jagan but added consistency). His 8-A key is inside his Mech suit, so...rip direct eye contact.

Back