• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochimaru Vs. Dragon Ball Verse

Orochimaru would never fight like cell did, and orochimaru also has his own abilities and hax.

Yeah because he was using Goku's body not his own, he could never be as good as Goku in Goku's own body.

Same thing as the last.

Orochimaru is modifying his own body with his own hax being boosted on top of what they have. And fights completely differently to characters in dragonball. You act like he would step out and try a kamehameha or something.

Not to mention none of anything you said had anything to do with what I said.

And Orochimaru has everyone's abilties, not just one person's.

You throw away any logic the moment you defend Naruto. I know you are a fan and all of that, but seriously, Orochimaru is not that intelligent or capable. He already had access to the First Hokage's DNA and you dont see him become the god tier of the verse.

PaChi2 said:
In naruto you can summon clones to cut hours of training.
Orochumaru will just use clones the fight each other to gain zenkai boost.

Orochimaru in no time will have MUI and completed the hakai move(assuming we are using the manga)

He then will used all this abilities combined and have hundreads of clones using them with Perfect Susanoo Yata Mirror and the Sword of Totsuka
I mean. After reading this....
Yes, you are overestimating Orochimaru A LOT.

The heck you master UI in 10 years.

Because he has Goku's abilities. Again using clones in the naruto universe cuts training in half as stated by Kakashi or Yamato. Just like naruto did when he was training to get the Rasen-shuriken!

Rocker1189 said:
You can though? Everything has been said I plan on unfollowing too.
I cant.

For some reason Im automatically following every single vsthread. Yes, everyone. I got over 252 notifications yesterday in 252 threads.

PaChi2 said:
You throw away any logic the moment you defend Naruto. I know you are a fan and all of that, but seriously, Orochimaru is not that intelligent or capable. He already had access to the First Hokage's DNA and you dont see him become the god tier of the verse.
Lol. Did you even watch Naruto? Orochiamru graduated from the ninja academy at the age of 6. He was considered a genius. He did not have Hashirama cells until after the second great ninja war.

Lol. Did you even watch Naruto? Orochiamru graduated from the ninja academy at the age of 6. He was considered a genius. He did not have Hashirama cells until after the second great ninja war.

And... After the second great ninja war... Did he become the absolute god tier of the verse?

The unfortunate part is, this isn't even an uncommon reply here. Also he had Hashirama's Cells during the Konoha Crush Arc, you need the DNA of the person you're using Edo Tensei with. Also, when in the world have you seen anyone use Naruto's training method but Naruto?

Hst master said:
Also, when in the world have you seen anyone use Naruto's training method but Naruto?
Since he has the Akatski intel on naruto and Black Zetsu he should be able used that for his benefit. Orochimaru was a anbu member. He should know that using clones to share messages is a way of help. If Kakashi knows that using more clones should help, I don't see how he will not do it. We never seen Orochimaru train himself which is why I am using this as a mothod.

PaChi2 said:
And... After the second great ninja war... Did he become the absolute god tier of the verse?
Not really since their are characters like Naruto, Sasuke and incoming threats in Boruto: The Next Generation. He can never get to there levels of power. Although he will outlast all of them and gain more knowledge in the procces which will make him a god tier in that sense.

PaChi2 said:
I throw away any logic the moment I defend Naruto? lmao, I dont see how that is an argument.

Orochimaru is intelligent enough to create life in just a few years of research right after turning a new leaf, nearly crushed the leaf village in one go is not for a forbidden jutsu that he could not anticipate, and is now functionally immortal(to an unknown extent), he has survived death so many times it is ridiculous, has a pocket dimension in his body and escaped being trapped in a spiritual dimension, I dont think I am overestimating his intelligence when the OP is literally stacked for him unlike in Naruto where he has to do multiple things behind the scenes so that he doe snot get caught.

The first Hoakge's jutsu is well known for being incredibly hard to control and Orochimaru had his jutsu's binded via his soul in his arms being taken away even if he used the first's cells he would not have been able to recover his arms to be able to use it.

I dont see how anything I have said has been illogical. If we were told he simply had goku genes then yeah he def cant take round 2, but he has everything AND 10 years of prep AND all info on opponents.

What implies Orochimaru even makes it to planet level with all of that? Goku is at least 40 years old. All GoDs, angels and higher are at least 100 million years old. Hit is over 1000 years old, so on and so forth. He can have the best DNA he can find, he still doesn't have the time to put in to get on any of their levels.

Then again, some of you think Orochimaru can use substitution jutsu to escape a multiversal slate clean. :/

Not really since their are characters like Naruto, Sasuke and incoming threats in Boruto: The Next Generation. He can never get to there levels of power. Although he will outlast all of them and gain more knowledge in the procces which will make him a god tier in that sense.

Dont you need DNA of the revived spirit to make edo tenseis? He did summon Hashi and the Second Hokage.

"I throw away any logic the moment I defend Naruto? lmao, I dont see how that is an argument"

Point was that you become close minded when you debate Naruto. Note that it's not an argument. Its an observation. I dont mean you arw wrong or anything.

"The first Hoakge's jutsu is well known for being incredibly hard to control and Orochimaru had his jutsu's binded via his soul in his arms being taken away even if he used the first's cells he would not have been able to recover his arms to be able to use it."

Refer to the "you need DNA of someone you want to summon".

Rocker1189 said:
And I explained why he was unable to do so.
So... Orochimaru did have the First Hokage's cells before having his arms sealed? Because he summoned the first and second against the third. And he didnt boost himself to the First level or gained senjutsu. So...?

Rocker1189 said:
Because of his declining body which is not a problem anymore and because wood is notoriously hard to control.
>Declining body.

> Wood is hard.

Im talking about boosting himself to the hokage's tier, since its basically what this thread is about. Everyone assumes Orochimaru gets the AP of the Dragon Ball cast when he never did something like that even when he had Hashirama or Tobirama's cells at his disposal.

Callsign Castle said:
What implies Orochimaru even makes it to planet level with all of that? Goku is at least 40 years old. All GoDs, angels and higher are at least 100 million years old. Hit is over 1000 years old, so on and so forth. He can have the best DNA he can find, he still doesn't have the time to put in to get on any of their levels.
Then again, some of you think Orochimaru can use substitution jutsu to escape a multiversal slate clean. :/
Again! Do people forget that he has all the abilities of naruto-verse, which can make him already planet level. Age irrelevent for round 1. For round 2 he can go to Zuno. 10 years of training with the abilites of the z-fighters and knowldge of the multi-verse makes him able to get massivly stronger. Using said knowledge he can use the DNA of saiyans to get stronger by abusing zenkai. Also, he can cut down time by using thousands of clones for training. Just like naruto did to learn rasen-shuriken.

Do to the character of Zeno getting surprised by Goku's fight. Using a Substitution jutsu that he has never seen. It is very likely to work. If you are doubting it will work then Izanami or Izanagi will do the job.

PaChi2 said:
>Declining body.

> Wood is hard.

Im talking about boosting himself to the hokage's tier, since its basically what this thread is about. Everyone assumes Orochimaru gets the AP of the Dragon Ball cast when he never did something like that even when he had Hashirama or Tobirama's cells at his disposal.
Hokage level is 7-A (for now) which he is, only naruto and hashirama were higher than that. And I explained why he could not boost himself to hash's tier.

PaChi2 said:
Rocker1189 said:
Because of his declining body which is not a problem anymore and because wood is notoriously hard to control.
>Declining body.

> Wood is hard.

Again! Did you even finished Naruto Shippuden?

Orochimaru has all of Naruto-verse abillities. Don't underestimate them. He will have Six Paths abilities as well as the Kekkei Mora which makes him beyond Hokage level. Scan through all the Naruto(The Universe) page to learn what Z-fighters are up agaist.

While the DB verse has better AP, Speed, and Durability, they can't even reach half of the hax that Naruto verse has. If the Naruto verse had the same stats as DB verse then they would god stomp the verse thanks to their hax. Without stat equalization DB wins, with it they lose. Simple as that.

Also, the only reason Orochi never got to Hashi level is because Hashi has Ashura spirit in him, which gives him more power.

I mean, that just puts him around Goku and Piccolo before Raditz arrived. Ten years from there isn't enough, he's going to get blitzed and oneshot.

Freeza went in 4 Months from his saga level to Super Saiyan Blue level. In 10 years Orochimaru with all the hax and ADN, he can sure reach their level.

Zaratthustra said:
Freeza went in 4 Months from his saga level to Super Saiyan Blue level. In 10 years Orochimaru with all the hax and ADN, he can sure reach their level.
Remember that Cell had Frieza's DNA and 17 years iirc?

Cell also never actually trained, he only drank people, absorbed Androids, and used a zenkai boost to power up.

If he applied himself like Freeza, the Cell Saga might have ended differently. >_>

ProudLearner said:
Also, the only reason Orochi never got to Hashi level is because Hashi has Ashura spirit in him, which gives him more power.
You know that's false since Edo Hashi already showed feats way above everyone and their mother.

PaChi2 said:
Zaratthustra said:
Remember that Cell had Frieza's DNA and 17 years iirc?
Both of you guys are thinking way to hard! Orochi stomps! GG.

In that time, Akira Toriyama did not thought about DBS or Resurection F. Saying that would make no sense.

A Stoned Orc said:
Cell also never actually trained, he only drank people, absorbed Androids, and used a zenkai boost to power up.

If he applied himself like Freeza, the Cell Saga might have ended differently. >_>
Frieza went from RoF level to his Tournament of Power level with only mental training in hell. Android 17 became 3-A via park ranging.

PaChi2 said:
Android 17 became 3-A via park ranging.
It is implied that he trains for the seven years time skip.

He has Infinite Ki and Stamina which can give him huge boost in power.

PaChi2 said:
A Stoned Orc said:

Frieza went from RoF level to his Tournament of Power level with only mental training in hell. Android 17 became 3-A via park ranging.
What about that doesn't just reinforce my point? If Cell had actually trained like Freeza or 17, he'd easily be at Broly-levels, tbh.

Maybe Spike the Devil Man can use the Devilmite Beam on Orochimaru. Although he will already know about it. Moreover, with substitution jutsu or Izinagi to counter it

Even if Jesus has his Second Coming on Earth before me and say that I'm wrong, I'm stil right. Its just that that level of hax, ADN, time to prepair, Information and his actual inteligence will stomp it. There is a high chance that he will even reach a level beyond Zeno, not that hard.

Zaratthustra said:
Even if Jesus has his Second Coming on Earth before me and say that I'm wrong, I'm stil right. Its just that that level of hax, ADN, time to prepair, Information and his actual inteligence will stomp it. There is a high chance that he will even reach a level beyond Zeno, not that hard.
Agreed to all except the Zeno and Angels level unless the Super Dragon Balls are being used.

People are just underestimating Orochimaru.

Again! Do people forget that he has all the abilities of naruto-verse, which can make him already planet level. Age irrelevent for round 1. For round 2 he can go to Zuno. 10 years of training with the abilites of the z-fighters and knowldge of the multi-verse makes him able to get massivly stronger. Using said knowledge he can use the DNA of saiyans to get stronger by abusing zenkai. Also, he can cut down time by using thousands of clones for training. Just like naruto did to learn rasen-shuriken.

Do to the character of Zeno getting surprised by Goku's fight. Using a Substitution jutsu that he has never seen. It is very likely to work. If you are doubting it will work then Izanami or Izanagi will do the job.

Age is relevant because he only has 10 tiers of prep and everybody above tier 3 is several decades old. Frieza reaches tier 3 from training with absolute fodder for 3 months, Cell who had Frieza's cells fought with people who could annihilate him, and he received a zenkai and still died. Pretty sure him having knowledge of every character pertains to fighters, otherwise he'd be omniscient.

Nobody in the verse has ever trained the way Naruto did, except maybe Boruto but I don't watch that.

"Orochimaru knows how this move works therefore he will take precautions. Moreover as seen in the show, Zeno gets surprised by anything." Substitution Jutsu (Or Body Replacement Jutsu) is literally just the User moving something in place of where they once were in an instant. Seeing as Zeno's Erasure isn't projectile based, again, this would do nothing. Also even if you know how a move works, how does one prevent someone from squeezing their hand? What?

When has Zeno gotten surprised by anything? Pleasantly surprised, yes, but there has never been an instance of Zeno going "NANI".

"Do to the fact Zeno got surprised by substitution. He will stop the move from completing. Also, I never said that the move will not work on Orochimaru."

Again, Substitution will do NOTHING since Erasure is not projectile based and as such, the log-where-I-Was trick will not work.

"That's something that Bulma will do yet do to Goku and Vegeta pride. They will stop her so they can have a fight to test Orochimaru out."

No. No they won't. You're overblowing their egos again; something that's been debunked LONG LONG ago. Goku, maybe, he's fairly dumb in Super (Despite his actions at the end of Z), but Vegeta has little to no pride anymore. That's his whole character arc; he's left his "Royal Pride" behind in favour of protecting his family. It's why Vegeta humiliated himself to please Beerus.

Plus it's not only Goku and Vegeta watching it. Champa, Beerus, the Angels, competent Gods of Destruction, etc. they will all be watching it due to their notoriety now.

"Lol.. That's out character. We never seen Shenlong counter King Piccolo's attack due to Kami being stronger than him. They are neutral in any giving situation."

This is a verse vs a character. EVERYONE vs ONE. Everything is already OOC. You can't just say "lol no" and give an explanation that's already accounted for just because it suits your needs. Every DB Character vs Orochimaru, that's the thread. Not "Everyone except the Dragons because they no longer count as characters for some reason vs Orochimaru".

"I never said anything about gaining powers. Just the title. As seen in the series, GP and angles have respect to him because of his ruling. Do you think they will obey a person who got dethrown or the new ruler? That's the powers of the Super Dragon Ball's."

This basically tells me that you have absolutely no understanding of the Dragon Ball Lore. They fear and respect Zeno because he has the power to erase anything and anyone in a single instant should he wish. Universes, people, planets, galaxies, doesn't matter. He can erase it all. It has nothing to do with the title of Omni-King.

"Again! I never said anything about him gaining powers. Just the title, "King of All." We don't know wants going to happen to GP if he will follow Zeno or Orochimaru. Unless you think Zenos will is the same as GP. Just like Black Zetsu."

And you again don't seem to understand that the title of Omni-King is NOT what makes them follow Zeno. It's Zeno's power that they respect and fear, not the mere title.

"What's the point of that he will just ask GP to teach him the Hakai and other abilities that he is missing. In fact, Orochimaru will tell GP to go foward in time and to the wish again. Then ask to get same powers of Zeno. Even the strongets will go cry in a corner. Zeno is just a kid. Since he was dethrow. GP and the guards will just ignored him. No more Rare Candy for Zeno."

See this would make maybe a little sense if it weren't for the fact that this is an All-Verse vs Orochimaru match. Even if Orochimaru got the title of Omni King, as per OP, the Grand Priest and every Angel would still be out to kill Orochimaru.

Also doesn't change the fact that Zeno can still erase Orochimaru, title or not.

Why do we act like Orochimaru would become even a threat to anyone just by having their DNA ? he had both the first and second Hokage's DNA, two litteraly god tier for his vers and didn't do shit with it, at best he'd gain abilities but not their strenght or growth rate, otherwise, Danzo would have been stronger than freaking Madara.

And Bulma's ressearch are basicaly useless for him, since she doesn't make weapons or anything while Gero's ressearch wouldn't even make sense to Orochimaru given that his expertise is in Jutsu, making hybrid and modifying people to give them Kekkai Genkai, not robotics, i can steal a rocket scientist schematic tommorw, it won't allow me to build one even if i'm the world's best biologist.

Also if the entier vers know and is actively against him, they'll just ask Zuno and prepare for every hax he has (DBS Broly litteraly imply you can wish to never take damage with the earth dragon ball so yeah, it's not like the DB vers lack options to prepare against his ability) and Zeno will insta kill him the second he pop up.

and that's assuming speed is equalized, otherwise, even any potential hax Orochimaru has is null and void to start with.

That's actually not true at all. Orochimaru is well-versed in genetics and robotics--in the anime canon, he's even responsible for building Mecha-Naruto and his Power Rangers-style Kurama mech. In Boruto, he's capable of building complex ninja tech that easily outclasses Katasuke, who can build ******* full on ninja cyborgs.

Given Gero's research (including Cell), and everyone in Z and Super's current DNA, plus his own verse, how would he not easily become a Low 2-C threat? He'd create a genetic monstrosity with DNA from people like the First Hokage, the Second Tsuchikage, current Goku and Vegeta, Broly, etc. He'd have Kamui, Kotoamatsukami, all the Rinnegan abilities, the works.

Back