• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translated version is out and being posted on 4chan.

Orochi has fire breath/energy projection, body control (from that ridiculous among of dragon limbs and horns), Instant Learning / Technique Mimicry. Oh, and Martial Arts.

Also for Orochi WSRF(at the bottom of his page with pictures similar with Bang, Garou, and Bomb pages) along with it being just as good as Garou (Murata stated in a stream). Note for stomping a pre awakened Garou even when holding back in AP.

Garou (and possibly Orochi) should get reactive power level and resistance to fire manipulation. Note for taking multiple hits from Orochi in DB.

I'm pretty sure Garou has Adaptability / Accelerated Development which is more fitting than reactive power level. And resistance to fire should be fine for Garou since it is clear that he has adaptability in the manga/webcomic. He grew resistant to Gyoro-Gyoro's telekinesis after a couple of minutes, so growing resistence to high temperatures/fire is acceptable.

Reactive Power Level fits as well with the manga's explanation on monsterfication and from what we have seen.This reactive power level would be for whenever Garou and Orochi gets to a near death state and they become stronger, adaptability and accelerated development don't really cover that but could lead to similar results and Garou could still have accelerated development and adaptability. (This is for pre-awakened Garou, Monster Garou has Reactive Evolution)

I don't really get this justification for Orochi

> Stated by Psykos to be stronger than the Monster Association's main forces, which should put him above Ogon Seishi. Gouketsu also indicated that Orochi is stronger than Ogon, since he called him undoubtedly the strongest being on Earth.

Why would she, or anyone really, know about Seishi ability to fuse himself into stronger beings? Espically since his fusions are permant things.

EDIT: Similar note, could there be a Ogon upgrade due to the ONE quote saying that Tornado could've beaten him rather than would've? Guess this is offtopic anyways.

Good point, that justification should be reworded to remove reference to that character.

Doesn't he like... talk about it all the time? But that is the Webcomic tbf.

I don't remember him talking about fusing until he fights the S-Class above ground, but I'll reread the webcomic.

All we know is that Tatsumaki was super handicapped during their fight, and without this handicap, she could beat Ogon. This doesn't immediately mean Ogon would've held his own or given Tasumaki considerable difficulty defeating him. Those things are never said. That's why the profile is as it is to avoid assumption.

I agree with removing Ogon from Orochi's justifications for now though.

@Qaws

I think he also talks about how he can split himself into cells and all that while fighting Atomic, which is before that fight.

But this would only be in the Monster Association arc.

Yeah he told AS that he could split himself and gave King the 12 trillion number. But him fusing them entirely was only mentioned above ground to my understanding. So I get saying Orochi > Base Seishi but him being above the fusions (well Golden) is a bit of a stretch imo.

> Those things are never said. That's why the profile is as it is to avoid assumption.

Gotcha

Like Dienomite22 said, she mentioned being above both sisters in the webcomic but when they actually fought Tornado stomped her pretty casually. Plus her powers were countered by a move Tornado had learned awhile ago. So I think its just another example of a OPM villain hyping themselves up.

Oh well, Garou also copied the fighting spirit of Metal Bat.

Yeah read from Chapter 62 to 79 of the Webcomic. While Seishi mentioned and even explained his splitting ability, it wasn't until Tornado was wrecking them in large numbers that he showed his fusion ability (which was called his Trump Card). So considering that I think (as of now at least) its a bit of a stretch to say that Goketsu and Psykos knew about the fusion ability and how strong it was.

So looks like his abilites were added already. My proposed changes are: His 7A rating should just be "Gouketsu considers him to be above everyone in the Monster Assocition, Including himself. Defeat Garou ." Speed should be changed from "via powerscaling" to "kept up with Garou". Lifting Strength is still unknown although we could get a feat soon. If all else fails if they ever release a second OPM databook it could give him a number to work with.

Thoughts?

I kept everything in the AP but took out the Ogon Seishi part. Speed I made to "Kept up with Garou".

Looks good and I don't think we missed anything unless we want to delve into the Murata WoG. So has the thread been concluded?

Garou was managing to take hits from Orochi so shouldn't Garou's durability be upgraded as well? Or would it stay the same but with one more reason?

Psykos said that Garou is half monster now, so maybe he needs another key?

I always thought Garou should have multiple keys tbh with something like "All of the previous but stronger...." in each tier and if manga Garou strays too far from webcomic Garou in abilities and power, would that warrant a new profile for him?

Also, Murata said the Garou vs Saitama fights scale would be bigger than Saitama vs Boros, can't wait to see it in December 2019 if we are lucky.

I think the main problem is that he really hasn't down anything feat wise to warrent anything higher than 7A until he fights Saitama/Gets WoG scaling. If he preforms a Island or Large Mountain level feat it would probably be enough to warrent a third key, but as of now he just doesn't have that.

We could downgrade his Human form and move his current stats to a Half-Monster key.

Oh I know I was talking about the possibility of Manga and Webcomic Garou differentiating majorly and what would be done about that...nothing concrete rn but with the introduction of what is essential zenkai boost, more information on monsterfication, horn manipulation for becoming a monster there could be a need to for a manga and webcomic profile instead of the composite when have right now, at least for Garou.

Damage3245 said:
We could downgrade his Human form and move his current stats to a Half-Monster key.
I agree with this.

So

Tier: At least 7-B | At least 7-A | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B

And the keys being "Human | Partial Monsterization | Full Monsterization". We'd need to get a partial monsterization image as well.

The one of Garou perched on a piece of rubble from the latest chapter would be perfect for his partial monsterization image.

EDIT: This image.

Qawsedf234 said:
So
Tier: At least 7-B | At least 7-A | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B

And the keys being "Human | Partial Monsterization | Full Monsterization". We'd need to get a partial monsterization image as well.
The problem with At Least 7-B Human Garou for me comes entirely from his fight with Metal Bat. Now we all know how the MB fight went down so I don't need to go over that. But what I do need people to remember was that Garou was able to draw blood from MB before he started to amp up.

And if we remember what MB's durability rating was we clearly see that it's in the At Least 7-A level range Via managing to survive a direct assault from Carnage Mode Carnage Kabuto for 3 minutes who managed to fight Superalloy Darkshine for about 15 minutes while in Carnage Mode.

So Human Garou should be At Least 7-A in human form due to the fact that he managed to draw blood from a pre-amped MB. And we all know what happened when MB started to get amped so Human Garou shouldn't scale to amped MB at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back