• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. So I guess my original point was correct then. I guess we could always just add the crop as an extra image anyways. Assuming Garou doesn't get a High 7A/6C feat later on.

We could still add the extra key since there are abilities Garou doesn't gain until his semi-monster form.

Dienomite22 said:
Yea, the tiers can still be split up just one is more powerful and is different in a big way
So Partial Monster Garou would be at least 7-A via being superior to Human Garou and for being able to tank hits from Orochi , and is also notably faster than his Human form.

He is going to get one-shotted by Saitama and we know it.

Assuming you're not joking, why do you think Orochi is Blast?

I mean there is no connection between them except "Blast's whereabouts are unknown" and "Orochi was once a human". Pretty much any human turned monster can be arbitrarily assumed to be Blast then.

Plus why would Psykos make fun of the HA for not bringing Blast, and claim that Blast wouldn't have helped even if he came, if Orochi is Blast?

Would her revealing Orochi is Blast not completely decimate their morale? He's the heart, soul and ultimate trump card of the HA. Them knowing that he's now a monster turned against them would make them lose any and all hope. Why would Psykos not only not brag about this, but go through the trouble of elaborately lying in order to convince them that he isn't Blast?

And how could Psykos have tortured Blast and make him experience death when he's ridiculously stronger than her or any of her monsters?

@Ryukama I was only joking, of course, Orochi isn't Blast. K╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âb╠Âv╠Âi╠Âo╠Âu╠Âs╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠ÂB╠Âl╠Âa╠Âs╠Ât╠Â

I think the two most reasonable Blast theories are either Blast exiled himself so humanity would be less reliant on him (Fits with the advice he gave Tatsumaki and explains why he wouldn't even show up for someone like Boros). Or that he became a Neo Hero (Fits with his absense, and with the fact that the Neo Heroes were introduced like right after they reveal Blast's backstory and that he's missing)

Yeah. At least 7-B for Human Key. 7-A for "Half Monster" key. Same stats for Monster Key.

Metal Bat's 7-A rating is based on the fact that he can one shot Human Garou. Scaling Human Garou to that is silly and circular.

Metal Bat's first key would be 7-A too then.

One shotting a Demon isn't 7-A. But sure I guess Metal Bat's thing can be upgraded.

Link to the audio CD

> Metal Bat lasted 3 minutes, then lost
> VGS terminates the simulation after it deemed MB's injuries too severe to continue, MB argues that those injuries would not stop him in real life, and that his fighting spirit will revive him, implying VGS isn't properly simulating his fighting spirit. Carnage Kabuto is in Carnage Mode.

Weird I thought CK was in normal mode when he defeated Genos, Snek, and Metal Bat. But I remembered wrong.

Oh also. To back the 7A rating here's a quote from Murata. Considering this, it might indicate that MB's base attacks are above Genos's Pre-Goketsu flame cannons.

Dunno if this is 100% real (It looks completely authentic) or the design is final but if it the design isn't final I hope Murata tones down the spikes and give Garou a more human look.

the only thing that would make me doubt it's validity is if I see someone else perfectly imitate Murata's art style or a confirmation on this being fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back