• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orihime Inoue VERSUS Black Clover (Girls Only)

This is a stomp. Orihime scales way higher than any of the Black Clover girls, and that's not even considering her abilities. BC girls have no win-con here.

Also, matches should be made carefully with consideration of each character's AP, abilities, etc. to ensure a fair match

This is a stomp. Orihime scales way higher than any of the Black Clover girls, and that's not even considering her abilities. BC girls have no win-con here.

Also, matches should be made carefully with consideration of each character's AP, abilities, etc. to ensure a fair match
Black clover girls are High6B and Orihime is also High6B, yeah I just noticed orihimes durability is planetary lol… yup you are right I should have checked properly..

Her ability will reject the curse plus her durability is really high for any of BC girls to even hurt her.
I finished the Espadas arc recently and honestly I don't see her having good feats of anything (Unless this has changed in the future). Orhime shield can be easily overcome, besides the fact that if the curse touches her body very unlikely she will have at least time to reject the curse

Last edited:
I'm not talking about power, but Skill and stamina, but okay
Orihime's abilities are based around reverting causality and rejecting phenomena.

For skill

Offensively, she is capable of rejecting the union of spiritual particles and when push comes to shove, she is capable of straight up reverting you to a state before you even existed (Out of character, but this is bloodlusted Orihime soo...). You need at least low-godly or a pretty darn good resistance to soul manipulation to survive it.

Defensively, she is capable of forming either a barrier or like a pyramid to protect herself where everything outside the barrier gets rejected, not blocked. She is also capable of flawlessly healing her injuries while in her barrier and is also capable of attacking at the same time (Shiten Koshun).

For stamina

She has a "high" stamina, but i honestly dont see how this will matter considering orihime's hax and the discrepancy with the AP. You would have to assume the fight will drag on long enough for stamina to matter.

No, you can't. Skill and hax are quite different things. Skill is more related to how versatile someone is using his powers

BC girls stomp, they can't damage Orihime through AP but they're much faster and have durability negation hax, Orihime also won't attack in character usually and will just defend.

Not sure why it's not, she just needs to have placed a curse on you beforehand which she can do in battle.
I mean, in no fight where Magicula participates/had influence was she able to use this curse on her opponents. She was only able to weaken bodies, nullify magic, and so on. Magicula was able to use death manipulation and corruption on some of her victims, but it was never at least explored as being usable in battle btw

I mean, in no fight where Magicula participates/had influence was she able to use this curse on her opponents. She was only able to weaken bodies, nullify magic, and so on. Magicula was able to use death manipulation and corruption on some of her victims, but it was never at least explored as being usable in battle btw
It was only used on people she had already cursed before so she probably just needs to curse Orihime before using exploding life. If that does not work then Catarine(I think that was her name, the Witch old lady from the eye of the midnight sun) could steal Orihime's lifespan.

The problem is how she is going to do that. Curse magic has already affected characters like Noelle but Magicula hasn't used corruption, death manipulation, mind manipulation or explosives. So it is most likely not applicable in combat. This is a general consensus looking at other matches

But in the end I still agree that Magicula win this. So whatever. I'm leaving the thread

Back