• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM - Some God's Abilities that should have been applied to the character profile section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you don't know the fiction in detail, it's better not to just judge
i understand the fiction,i also follow its development, it is precisely that i want to make it clear that the God that Dr.Genus is referring to is not the same as the God that has been shown. if you think that the limitter does come from it, you have generalized all the creatures in the opm verse are his creations. because in each individual creature there is a limitter, (although it is different each other)

i understand the fiction,i also follow its development, it is precisely that i want to make it clear that the God that Dr.Genus is referring to is not the same as the God that has been shown. if you think that the limitter does come from it, you have generalized all the creatures in the opm verse are his creations. because in each individual creature there is a limitter, (although it is different each other)
if you followed the fiction, sure you should understand, that the god that is meant is as it is shown now, because the new OPM storyline showing that, also every character is tied to the plot and mutually correlated from what was said. so, not a god that you assume should be like in real life.

if you followed the fiction, sure you should understand, that the god that is meant is as it is shown now, because the new OPM storyline showing that, also every character is tied to the plot and mutually correlated from what was said. so, not a god that you assume should be like in real life.
but the god of what fiction shows

Can You Give me a Evidence? About God, makes he is God AlreadyTelling By DR.Genus?
That Chapter is Too Far, For Can Be An Evidence.
Cause If "God" What telling By DR.Genus, That Mean Genus Already Awareness The God existence.
And
indirectly you generalize that God created the creatures.
because the Beings and the laws of the world are intertwined.

while the God who is currently shown is only an extraterrestrial who has Cosmic power.
There is no indication as a general lawmaker in the OPM verse

because the new OPM storyline showing that
I know But, it can't become Compare.
There is no evidence, only One But The Proof is vague, There God Isn't exist yet. But why genus Aware The God Existence, its will making Question and contradicting, if That Truly happen.

Saya tahu Tapi, itu tidak bisa menjadi Bandingkan.
Tidak ada bukti, hanya Satu Tapi Buktinya samar, Ada Tuhan Belum ada. Namun mengapa genus Sadar Keberadaan Tuhan, kehendaknya membuat Pertanyaan dan kontradiksi, jika Itu Benar-benar terjadi.
Can you listen to this section?

I know But, it can't become Compare.
There is no evidence, only One But The Proof is vague, There God Isn't exist yet. But why genus Aware The God Existence, its will making Question and contradicting, if That Truly happen.
there is no contradiction here, the words of the genus are tied to the storyline. why he realize? because that's a theory he put forward

basically creatures if they know a power with a very great capacity, and cannot be described by Reason, they will call it the Power of God. it would only arise from the point of their ignorance, but if God were indeed portrayed there consistently, he would clearly be the source of all creation. then it's clear.
You are making head canon of "God" actually not being a god but a strong cosmic being and blast and his team are stupid ahh guys who can't understand his power so they call it "divine"

Well first read these

Blast clearly says that the being is "God" and that's clearly not a name fallacy cause he says it like "A God is toying with you" & then proceeds to say his powers as "divine" that is written in bold, showing that even author wants to highlight that he is an actual God of divine powers
Further Blast's teammates also call the power as "divinity"

And these statements coming from blast makes it valid, as blast is much knowledgeable of the cosmos, said to be capable of manipulating the reality of cosmos, knows about dimensional stuffs and about God from many unknown years and even sealed him

So blast calling him a God and divinity is clear cut proof that he is a God and just not a "cosmic being" as you think

Idk what is here to even debate on

Can you listen to this section?
Bro That Just Will Be Matching Logic.
didn't Read my Text before? I typed it so long and you miss Each point from me.

1. If That Truly Happened, It will became Question, Cause How Genus Aware about God existence.
2. It Need more evidence, Cause Its Too Far From First Debute God Begin, and What happen? It will back to First Point.
3.God Is not Creator The OPM Verse, Because if Something Created the Whole universe, it will be contains Concept, Law, etc.
Then if God Make The Law of Limitter, thats mean you assumed God is Source of all Thing.

And now you said, all Character It will be Correlated each other. Bruhh it cannot be, cause It Just be Assumtion, if there No Futhurer Evidence.
Same as God, you just Matching logic with DR.Genus Statement, you not Show any Evidence.

there is no contradiction here, the words of the genus are tied to the storyline. why he realize? because that's a theory he put forward
Thats mean, God in Genus statement is not God Now has been Shown.
Cause it Just Theory From Genus, based on Omnipotent being was created Verse

Bro That Just Will Be Matching Logic.
didn't Read my Text before? I typed it so long and you miss Each point from me.

1. If That Truly Happened, It will became Question, Cause How Genus Aware about God existence.
2. It Need more evidence, Cause Its Too Far From First Debute God Begin, and What happen? It will back to First Point.
3.God Is not Creator The OPM Verse, Because if Something Created the Whole universe, it will be contains Concept, Law, etc.
Then if God Make The Law of Limitter, thats mean you assumed God is Source of all Thing.

And now you said, all Character It will be Correlated each other. Bruhh it cannot be, cause It Just be Assumtion, if there No Futhurer Evidence.
Same as God, you just Matching logic with DR.Genus Statement, you not Show any Evidence.
What points? You're just misguided here on two points, namely that the god you mean is not the one shown in his fiction and the awareness of the genus that God exists, that's a theory because he analyzes every situation.

whether the evidence is not valid, if so, explain why it is invalid.

since when did i say that god is the source of all things?, reply to those words immediately. you even make a new argument for rebuttal if it seems that the feats of "Law Limitter" are not supportive. which should not be the main point of the problem.

whose assumptions? instead of you who had assumed that from the words of dr. the genus refers to the deity that means to be worshiped?

blast is much knowledgeable of the cosmos, said to be capable of manipulating the reality of cosmos, knows about dimensional stuffs and about God from many unknown years and even sealed him
This Will make sure if "God" Cosmic Being.
Because Blast is much Knowledgeable of the cosmos, That will be Truly if god Is Cosmic Being, Why?
Blast Have Cosmic awarness As we know. He can Classification What is it.
Blast said he is god cause,God contains a Power cannot describe by reason, And no one can Reach The power like God, because that it called God.

And we Discuss about, Is God can Manipulate the Law?.

This Will make sure if "God" Cosmic Being.
Because Blast is much Knowledgeable of the cosmos, That will be Truly if god Is Cosmic Being, Why?
Blast Have Cosmic awarness As we know. He can Classification What is it.
Blast said he is god cause,God contains a Power cannot describe by reason, And no one can Reach The power like God, because that it called God.

And we Discuss about, Is God can Manipulate the Law?.
stop derrailing, don't spamming, I need the final result from the staff here. because what determines is staff & admin

that's a theory because he analyzes every situation.
whether the evidence is not valid, if so, explain why it is invalid.
Thats Theory mean, God in Genus statement is not God Now has been Shown.

why its invalid? bro i typed before, and so long text.
stop derrailing, don't spamming, I need the final result from the staff here. because what determines is staff & admin
i didn't spam, i just want the truth, why god got law manipulation in your thread.

but if u wanna done Our Debate, no problem

Last edited:
Thats Theory mean, God in Genus statement is not God Now has been Shown.
Bro, cmon, actually this is the main point of the problem, how many times do I have to repeat the same word? [ The OPM Storyline only features GOD characters] which means what Dr. genus say something to do with it. also so far, Dr. Genus is not a stupid human being in general he is knowledgeable, the proof is that he can create clones of himself and often do analysis. as well as, doing ekespremental in each trial.
why its invalid? bro i typed before, and so long text.
That's what I'm asking, not concluding
i didn't spam, i just want the truth, why god got law manipulation in your thread.

but if u wanna done Our discuss, no problem
it's enough to debate with you will not reap the results because here you are too denial. Previously, I gave evidence but you instead asked for more evidence, aka (burden of proof) moment, therefore I only need input from the staff to get results.

it's enough to debate with you will not reap the results because here you are too denial. Previously, I gave evidence but you instead asked for more evidence, alias (burden of proof) moment, therefore I only need input from the staff to get results.
how did i do burden proof? i just asking you and i gave some Elaboration "why not" and you ignore all my text was typed.
you just gave link of limitters explanation nothing more.
and your explanation not answering me, just adding to the topic of the debate.

how did i denial? i gave some reasoneable thing, and u didn't answer me correctly
even from the beginning, I never equated god in the real world with fiction. i only explained about the god who was in the middle of the genus in the early chapter, god in the explanation of the genus I have repeated many times, it is the figure who created their life, or who is usually worshipped. why am I explaining that? for no matter how genius the genus he would not have realized the god( which we now know) already existed. he meant god is a figure who created verse opm.

how did i do burden proof? i just asking you and i gave some Elaboration "why not" and you ignore all my text was typed.

how did i denial? i gave some reasoneable thing, and u didn't answer me correctly
even from the beginning, I never equated god in the real world with fiction. i only explained about the god who was in the middle of the genus in the early chapter, god in the explanation of the genus I have repeated many times, it is the figure who created their life, or who is usually worshipped. why am I explaining that? for no matter how genius the genus he would not have realized the god( which we now know) already existed. he meant god is a figure who created verse opm.

Even I have elaborated it, but you refused it, you prefer me to provide more evidence

do you want to twist the facts here? that you don't do (burden of proof)
what? i ask for Strengthen your statement.
it lacks evidence to justify if it rests solely on the word genus. i'm not asking for evidence to negate your own arguments, but just to further substantiate them. because it seems to me unacceptable with just the word genus.

what? i ask for Strengthen your statement.
it lacks evidence to justify if it rests solely on the word genus. i'm not asking for evidence to negate your own arguments, but just to further substantiate them. because it seems to me unacceptable with just the word genus.
When? you didn't say it at all. After all, why does the narrator apply that sentence in Dr. Genus statement? , if not for what purpose I described earlier?

Last edited:
When? you didn't say it at all. After all, why does the narrator apply that sentence in Dr.'s statement? genus, if not for what purpose I described earlier?
did you missing Comprehension? from beggining i did, i asking you an another evidence, but you ignore it
Can You Give me a Evidence? About God, makes he is God AlreadyTelling By DR.Genus?
That Chapter is Too Far, For Can Be An Evidence.
i've ask.
why does the narrator apply that sentence in Dr.'s statement?
to make certainty as to "how" the limitter is created, and to make it seem as if the god (who is usually worshipped) who makes the law exist. why not be referred to God at this time? because that chapter is too far from the beginning of the debut of the first god. if you assume that the god in question is the current god, it will only end up as a logical match, because the reasoning of the genus will not make him know the existence of the god that we currently know.
for what purpose I described earlier?
To Make sense "how" limitter can exist.

"In the OPM verse there is something called Limitter. state by Dr. genus, that this Law was made and applied by GOD so that other creatures can't match his stats, however, if there are creatures that can surpass it (such as saitama & garou), it will accepted the consequences among others: instant death, becoming a monster, mindless."

mMtThLX.jpg

L5nDZOY.jpg

What is your decision? does this get Law manipulation?, also here there is the "Death Manipulation" sub-ability. because, causing beings to experience instant death, (consequences from transcended that Law).
Where does it say GOD applies this so other creatures can't match his stats?

God didn't say that. however, It's state through Dr. theory. genus, so also reinforced by the narrator, if GOD applies a law of limitters.

as in the part of pict 3 above, someone who tries to go beyond the limitter law. however, he failed and at that moment he took the form of a mindless monster (because of the consequences of going beyond the law). after that he experienced an instant death.

God didn't say that. however, It's state through Dr. theory. genus, so also reinforced by the narrator, if GOD applies a law of limitters.

as in the part of pict 3 above, someone who tries to go beyond the limitter law. however, he failed and at that moment he took the form of a mindless monster (because of the consequences of going beyond the law). after that he experienced an instant death.
Bump, so how your decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back