• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM - Some God's Abilities that should have been applied to the character profile section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Law Manipulation
No. At most this would be biological manipulation for a limiter. It has nothing to do with law manipulation since going by Genius' claim at one point nothing had a limiter in place.
  • Death Manipulation
Fine
  • Soul Manipulation
Currently there's no evidence for this.

— • Explanation For Context

→ God's case that proved to have a Time Stop.
This just seems like it stems from his telepathy. Now we can give him a possibly rating for time manipulation since the prophecy mentioned that God would time travel and Garou's powers imply its an aspect God could replicate, but giving it Time Stop outright isn't currently backed in my view. I think time was also implied to not move in the spirt realm for PM and CE as well.

• Law Manipulation
No. At most this would be biological manipulation for a limiter. It has nothing to do with law manipulation since going by Genius' claim at one point nothing had a limiter in place.
  • Death Manipulation
Fine
  • Soul Manipulation
Currently there's no evidence for this.

This just seems like it stems from his telepathy. Now we can give him a possibly rating for time manipulation since the prophecy mentioned that God would time travel and Garou's powers imply its an aspect God could replicate, but giving it Time Stop outright isn't currently backed in my view. I think time was also implied to not move in the spirt realm for PM and CE as well.
1. Do you mean Biological Manipulation is attainable for beings who can transcend it?, yeah that makes a bit of sense. because, one of them is like in Garou's case where he can control minor body parts, this also seems to be included in the "Shape Change" criteria, because after he fought DarkShine Garou himself was indicated to be able to transform into a monster to gain greater efficiency when fighting.

2. I see it looks like you agree, OK, I'll add it to the vote.

3. Quite sure in the case of the Homeless Emperor, at that time God could pull out the Soul in him, at the same time he brought his soul into his Spirituality World.

4. Yes, I know that, I have agreed with By Asura, it makes more sense to get a "Possibly Time Stop". Because, Psykos could sense if the flow of time around him stopped.

1. Do you mean Biological Manipulation is attainable for beings who can transcend it?,
No, I mean according to his own dialogue when living things were first made they had no limiter, so God put it on them. It's not law manipulation, it's biological manipulation. Before God placed a limiter everything that was alive would have no ceiling like with Saitama.
3. Quite sure in the case of the Homeless Emperor, at that time God could pull out the Soul in him,
There's no indication that his soul was ripped out. Garou died in a similar fashion and we explicitly see that his soul was still present.

No, I mean according to his own dialogue when living things were first made they had no limiter, so God put it on them. It's not law manipulation, it's biological manipulation. Before God placed a limiter everything that was alive would have no ceiling like with Saitama.

There's no indication that his soul was ripped out. Garou died in a similar fashion and we explicitly see that his soul was still present.

1. Alright, I will accept your input from this explanation

2. Does this scan make more sense if it goes into "Astral Projection"?, because in that case GOD can separate the Soul of the HomeLess Emperor in his body.

It would be Astral Projection or Telepathy, but it wouldn't involve soul manipulation without more to it.
Alright, me Unanimous with this, can you unlock the GOD profile?, I'll add (Death Manipulation, Astral Projection, Possibly Time Stop).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back