• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why it happened. Anyway. I was just saying they said they were being playful. That kind of speed doesn't even come to being playful for Saitama.
Playful can mean holding back. Even then, they grossly outclassed him.
Why people he fight being A-class would affect anything? If you mean something like to be famous martial artist isn't that hard consider that we have no clue about how hard the first championship was.
Because A-Class aren't very powerful, so him being a renowned fighter in the Super Fight is next to meaningless, and quite possibly means he's struggled against beings of that calibre.
People all over world is pretty vague and there can be many strong guys who are well over A-class. Even Darkshine was competing in tournaments before becoming a hero
Which has nothing to do with the point I'm making.
Others I count such as Bomb. And again, power level has nothing to do with someone's narrative importance.
Bomb is Bang's brother and equal, he has narrative importance especially because Murata seems to love the guy.

It largely does. If it didn't, Boros would probably Unknown for his first couple of keys.
Threat to humanity is either single strong individual , an organization or something like the meteor. The first two cases prove my point about strong beings outside of HA. The last one can happen unnoticed.
As I said before, it's not at all comparable. Something like a 9th dimensional tapeworm that humanity has no knowledge of is not at all comparable to a relatively famous martial artist.

Your scan isn't even remotely comparable to this situation. We've been told (at least I'm assuming we've been told, because you only showed me half of the statement) these threats are massive, we've got literally nothing for human Gouketsu except for a multiplier from a redraw that was created dozens of chapters later.

Also, Gouketu and Choze describe the gap between their human and monster form as absolutely massive, while the former confirms that it works differently on different strength levels. So several times is just for Phoenix Man, and even that doesn't make sense because he's a Demon level threat.
People thought he is dead. Not to mention, what's stopping them from refusing an offer from HA?
Which changes literally nothing. If anything, it'd be strange and extremely concerning that someone and more powerful than many S-Class heroes died.

The fact that we've literally never heard anything about that, even from Gouketsu. If that happened, it'd be notable, like Suiryu's avoidance of heroism.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back