• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well what specific power does those roots even have, the god power?
God power + Orochi power. Assuming that's very center of her power. Even though all of cells weren't destroyed, as Psykorochi said "massive amount" died. That means she was severely weakened and lots part of "God"+ Orochi power but thanks to God's previous massive boost she was still very powerful.

Now that i think about it
Saitama>>>(one-shots) Orochi
Tatsumaki>Psykorochi>>Orochi
Does that mean that by scaling Tatsumaki is equal if not stronger than Saitama?
Considering she can defeat a being who believed himself to be stronger than a guy who one-shot him before?

Considering she can defeat a being who believed himself to be stronger than a guy who one-shot him before?
This kind of logic is bad due multiples reasons unless u think that Genos is also stronger than Saitama

God power + Orochi power. Assuming that's very center of her power. Even though all of cells weren't destroyed, as Psykorochi said "massive amount" died. That means she was severely weakened and lots part of "God"+ Orochi power but thanks to God's previous massive boost she was still very powerful.
ok but psyrochi still had the god power since she said she still possesed it and orochis bodys power just come from the random fodder he absorbed, so after that he would just absorb more fodder and get his strength back.

Saitama didn't use his full power against Orochi. Orochi himself believing he can defeat Saitama doesn't change anything

ok but psyrochi still had the god power since she said she still possesed it and orochis bodys power just come from the random fodder he absorbed, so after that he would just absorb more fodder and get his strength back.

That was among my argument. She was still very powerfull thanks to "God"s power. She lost "God"s power but not all of it. Because not all of cells died.

And we don't know how much power Orochi's heart element has or how much power he regained after eating fodders

We should let these characters resting for a while until new redraws happens, but if it doesnt, we just open the thread again and start discussing it

What did I miss here. There's like an extra two pages of arguments.

That's what we argue about. Tatsumaki only overpowered weakened Psykorochi
She wasn't weakened to the amount where she was weaker than her other half. Literally Orochi said that he is not strong enough to defeat Saitama after getting one shot.

If Tatsumaki scales to Orochi.
If we're giving Neuron Psykos Low 5-B energy projection or physicals, Tornado would scale to Low 5-B by withstanding the giant energy beam that sliced off part of the Earth and for ripping her to shreds respectively. We already consider her Durability and AP to be equal to each other.

If we're not giving Neuron Psykos Low 5-B energy projection or physicals then there's something there I guess.

If we're giving Neuron Psykos Low 5-B energy projection or physicals, Tornado would scale to Low 5-B by withstanding the giant energy beam that sliced off part of the Earth and for ripping her to shreds respectively. We already consider her Durability and AP to be equal to each other.

If we're not giving Neuron Psykos Low 5-B energy projection or physicals then there's something there I guess.
The argument here is that tatsumaki doesnt scales to fullpower psykosorochi, but I am not reading all these wall of texts lol

Well, we are scaling Psykorochi to Orochi, which makes Tats scale as well. I think all that is left is Boros stuff.
Oh, so y’all came to a conclusion on that? Nice.

As for Boros, I maintain my original suggestion of “High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B with CSRC” unless something’s changed, but if the majority wants to leave it at High 6-A, that’ll be fine too.

The argument here is that tatsumaki doesnt scales to fullpower psykosorochi, but I am not reading all these wall of texts lol
I get it if we're saying Genos doesn't scale. Since when he came in Psykos was much smaller.

But Tornado withstood a big beam from Neuron Psykos. You can't make Psykos Low 5-B without making Tornado Low 5-B
Also, while we're at it, can we give Psykorochi, "Low 5-B, up to 5-B (She said that she will become a planet, and wanted to become the earth itself.)
No
As for Boros, I maintain my original suggestion of “High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B with CSRC” unless something’s changed, but if the majority wants to leave it at High 6-A, that’ll be fine too.
That's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back