• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t scale 10 Second Genos (which I’m not too sure about, I think he should just be “At most Low 5-B”), what would he end up at?

Alright, I am back. What did I miss? Also I saw some arguments about Tatsumaki tanking Psykorochi's blast and therefore being same level. But wasn't the previous argument about if Psykorochi was weakened or not? For those who missed, we're talking about Saitama's punch weakening her

Yeah, i think Genos should be At most Low-5B
If we don't scale him for whatever reason he would get a Far higher with 10 seconds mode, similar to how Spring mustachio has it with tomboy for impaling Garou's hand despite the former being 8-C and the latter high 7-C

I read all of comments that were made during my absence. The argument about Psykorochi being weakened isn't properly discussed at all

I suggest low 5-B for Psykorochi and high 6-A, possibly low 5-B for Genos and Tatsumaki. That still doesn't feel right though

Psykorochi’s weakening is not quantifiable, and it definitely isn’t implied or stated that she became so weak that she dropped from Low 5-B to High 6-A. A major decrease like that would have been made very clear, but it’s not.

Psykorochi’s weakening is not quantifiable, and it definitely isn’t implied or stated that she became so weak that she dropped from Low 5-B to High 6-A. A major decrease like that would have been made very clear, but it’s not.
Even though it isn't quantifiable, it still is decrease at the end(that's why I say it should "possibly low 5-B" forr Tatsumaki at best, not just low 5-B). While I agree that losing that much power doesn't sound right, saying Psykorochi was still low 5-B isn't right either. I want to bring my previous argument. Tatsumaki said bending Pyskorochi's beams was hard but later weakened Tatsumaki casually stopped her beams. Also reverse barrier of Psykorochi almost killed Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki wasn’t totally focused on Psykorochi throughout that entire fight, which was made abundantly clear at the end of the fight, so her “”””””struggling”””””” doesn’t really matter.

Tatsumaki wasn’t totally focused on Psykorochi throughout that entire fight, which was made abundantly clear at the end of the fight, so her “”””””struggling”””””” doesn’t really matter.
No, at the very beginning of fight there was nothing distracting her. No tsunamis to stop and no heroes to save. Those happened after she lifted MA base

That’s not what Tatsumaki herself said. She’s explicitly not going all-out.
Indeed, she doesn't go all out. But that only means not attacking at full force to not reck whole place. That still doesn't explain why it was hard to bend the beams since using a lot more power would decrease damage instead of increasing it. Or why she almost died during barrier reverse thing. She didn't need attacking. She could just defend herself at that situation

Even though it isn't quantifiable, it still is decrease at the end(that's why I say it should "possibly low 5-B" forr Tatsumaki at best, not just low 5-B). While I agree that losing that much power doesn't sound right, saying Psykorochi was still low 5-B isn't right either. I want to bring my previous argument. Tatsumaki said bending Pyskorochi's beams was hard but later weakened Tatsumaki casually stopped her beams. Also reverse barrier of Psykorochi almost killed Tatsumaki.
that reverse barrier was more hax than AP it was really just turning tatsumakis power on her and after that tatsumaki specifically designed diffrent barriers to stop that from happening

That still doesn't explain why it was hard to bend the beams
Uh… yes it does, because she’s not going at full strength.
Or why she almost died during barrier reverse thing. She didn't need attacking. She could just defend herself at that situation
She was blatantly still holding back. She even says RIGHT AFTER THE BARRIER BREAKS that she can stop holding back.

So no, these are not valid examples to say Tatsumaki actually struggled against Psykorochi, because she was blatantly holding back.

Uh… yes it does, because she’s not going at full strength.

She was blatantly still holding back. She even says RIGHT AFTER THE BARRIER BREAKS that she can stop holding back.

So no, these are not valid examples to say Tatsumaki actually struggled against Psykorochi, because she was blatantly holding back.
You just repeated what you said. I am gonna use same argument again. She holds back but only at attacking. It doesn't make sense why she doesn't use more power to bend attacks since doing that wouldn't damage surroundings.

I believe everything is good now. A lot of people (including Qawsdef) agreed with the CSRC being “High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B” so I think we’re done here.

Although I would like to add that we should add a note to Boros’ page to explain that the “blast away” translation is just as valid as the “scorch the surface” one.

I believe everything is good now. A lot of people (including Qawsdef) agreed with the CSRC being “High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B” so I think we’re done here.

Although I would like to add that we should add a note to Boros’ page to explain that the “blast away” translation is just as valid as the “scorch the surface” one.
What is the agreed upon key for Orochi now? Is he straight up Low 5-B or only Low 5-B with Gaia cannon?

Although I did just remember that there was some contention on Genos, what if we gave him “far higher, at most Low 5-B with Ten Second Mode?”

So are we going with it scaling to their physicals are we keeping it as Low 5-B with energy manipulation only.

I'm still with the former but I've missed like three pages of debate.

So here's what I'm understanding and correct me if I'm wrong:

Post-Training Saitama: at least low 5-B, likely far higher (very casually deflected the Gaia cannon, has never seriously exerted himself)

True Form Orochi: low 5-B (gaia cannon goes boom)

Psykos fused with Orochi: Low 5-B (should not be weaker than True Form Orochi)

Tatsumaki: at least Low 5-B (stronger than Psykos fused with Orochi)

Post Elder Centipede Genos: 7-B, higher with self destruction, up to at most Low 5-B with ten seconds mode (able to briefly beam clash with Psykos fused with Orochi)

Boros: 6-A, High 6-A, possibly low 5-B with CSRC

So are we going with it scaling to their physicals are we keeping it as Low 5-B with energy manipulation only.

I'm still with the former but I've missed like three pages of debate.
Either one works, but I’ve seen more arguments towards physicals, so I guess that?

Post-Training Saitama: at least low 5-B, likely far higher (very casually deflected the Gaia cannon, has never seriously exerted himself)

Post Elder Centipede Genos: 7-B, higher with self destruction, up to at most Low 5-B with ten seconds mode (able to briefly beam clash with Psykos fused with Orochi)

Boros: High 6-A, possibly low 5-B
Boros is only with the CSRC, but yeah, that’s basically it.

yes!

I think Saitama overpowering CSRC should be mentioned as well but overall I agree. Btw their lifting strength will be class Z, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back