• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ryu

ah, sorry about that

@cal

but the gap between high 4-C and 4-B is 1530x

the weakest high 4-C in dbz is vegeta

vegeta<android 18<android 16<semi perfect cell<<super vegeta<<perfect cell<super perfect cell. i seriously doubt theres a 1530x difference between vegeta and super perfect cell.

I agree with Ryukama, both about the Boros/Garou ratings, and about Cell.

Antvasima said:
I agree with Ryukama, both about the Boros/Garou ratings, and about Cell.
Thank you.

Now Boros and Garou are currently "At least High 6-A, likely 5-B."

Seems like almost everyone agreed with a possibly instead, so I changed it to that.

Yeah, Supreme Kai just used Hoshi for that. Which can mean either planet or star depending on the context.

So, since the topic seems to have been dealt with, should we close this thread?

I'm not sure if people have agreed on whether to have Saitama be straight up 5-B or At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B yet.

why shouldnt saitama be a solid 5-B? we have multiple official statements that puts saitama at 5-B. and theres nothing that contradicts those statements. 5-B is reasonable.

I think Saitama should be soild 5-B character because that was mentioned in the webcomic and by the author himself , unlike Boros who have a lot of issues

and yes this is the same case like 4-B Cell imo

Can we just have one OPM thread without it turning into a DB thread...I know of a couple of Cell vs Saitama vids, threads, etc on other sites but most are wankers for OPM or wankers for DB and sometimes both *COUGH* Seththeprogrammer *COUGH*... I say OPM=5-B & Cell=4-B and both are within that tier for diff reasons

That's just a cover......

But even then people already seem to agree on just 5-B anyway

Basically:

Character statements vs Manga feats/Anime feats vs Guidebook/Databook vs WoG statements vs Contradictions vs Specific Tiering vs Calculations or something like that.

@Ryukama @Darkanine

Temari can blow away the universe is mistranslation

right translation is

Everything blown away by an extreme whirlwind!

Databook
yet another part from a databook that says boros can destroy planets.
so now we have four official statements that says boros is planetary.

So Boros is technically 5-A according to this and no, this does not automatically mean I agreeed on upgrading Boros to this Tier.

No it doesn't.

Boros is only possibly 5-B. "Can destroy planets" does not indicate you can blow up multiple planets at once.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No you wankers.

Boros is only possibly 5-B. "Can destroy planets" does not indicate you can blow up multiple planets at once.
Don't blame this on me, I didn't bought this up.

Even if he could destroy multiple planets, you guys DO know the gap between Planet level and Large Planet is, right?

47x

Matthew Schroeder said:
No you wankers.
what the **** is the matter with you? i never even said that boros should be 5-A. all im saying is that there is yet another statement that says boros is 5-B. i NEVER said anything about multi planet level or anything like that. dont jump to conclusions like that. calling me a ******* wanker even though i didnt say jack shit about 5-A. im seriously tired of all these people on this thread with no damn comprehensive skills.

sorry for being rude but im serious, i NEVER said anything about 5-A or multi planetary. what the ****.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Even if he could destroy multiple planets, you guys DO know the gap between Planet level and Large Planet is, right?
47x
once again, NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 5-A. i said that boros should be PLANETARY, NOT MULTI PLANETARY OR LARGE PLANETARY.

Gonna have to step in, hopefully I don't slip, and tell everyone to calm the **** down and not throw around ******* bad language.

Let's ******* chill for a moment.

yeah, lets not call people WANKERS when they NEVER SAID ANYTHING about 5-A. lets not do that. why in the actual hell would boros even be 5-A?

Johnathan, you have literally been warned about your behavior more than any banned user I've known. And now you're going "what the **** is the matter with you" and "what the ****" towards admins.

Members are tired of these constant temper tantrums on every OPM thread. If you act like this again, you're probably going to have to recieve a block.

I'm sorry, but we need to enforce our rules for the sake of this community. And you've technically been receiving special treatment.

I do also agree that Matt going "you wankers" is uncalled for, and that he should be acting a bit better as an admin. Both of you should calm down. This is only a conversation about how strong cartoon characters are. No need to be getting so heated.

Also for the record, I have nothing in the slightest against either Matthew or Johnathan. And like both of you guys personally. But as an admin, I need to make sure that conversations stay somewhat civil and manage peoples' behavior.

I'm tired of this, maybe we should make a discussion rule about not talking about OPM for a period of time also it is not simple to say let's just give Planet level tier to Boros/Garou.

@Dark Nearly everyone agreed to "At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B" for Garou and Boros. That won't change.

Saitama seems to be somewhat disputed. However this thread is getting rather bad. It might have to be closed soon.

Ryukama said:
I do also agree that Matt going "you wankers" is uncalled for, and that he should be acting a bit better as an admin. Both of you should calm down. This is only a conversation about how strong cartoon characters are. No need to be getting so heated.
Yeah, I apologize and an changing the comment.

I am just tired of this constant back and forth with OPM characters, specially the biases people showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back