• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathanlighter said:
yeah, lets not call people WANKERS when they NEVER SAID ANYTHING about 5-A. lets not do that. why in the actual hell would boros even be 5-A?
Magi Roblox said the 5-A thing, why do you feel offended when it wasnt directed at you?

Cell's current rating hasnt been accepted without discussion, many, many, many, many times. So if people doesnt agree with you ar first you dont have to talk as if you were being treated unfarily.

On topic: I dont mind a "At least High 6-A, likely 5-B, possibly higher" for saitama.

At least High 6-A possibly 5-B for Boros and garou , unknown likely 5-B for saitama

Honestly the current rating is perfect just leave it be

JustSomeWeirdo said:
People DID say 5-A, can you stop having a tantrum and read the posts?
for the record, i said nothing about 5-A.

the only person that said anything related to 5-A at all is Magi, and even he said "technically" and he didnt really agree upon upgrading boros to 5-A. nobody straight up said "boros should be 5-A because of that statement". yet we were called wankers by matthew and i think thats quite disrespectful.

@Johnathan I agree with that being disrespectful of Matt. But that doesn't give you leeway to just curse him out. Especially with the countless warnings you have received regarding your behavior.

This is becoming too out of control for now imo

Right now should we just keep this entire thread and most revisions that involve something like this on hold? At least until people stop acting like that Superman vs Goku debate over on SA's Channel? (no offense to them, it's their decision what they want to believe on)

Because as far as I can tell this is just becoming most chaotic OPM revision ive seen.

"Already perfect" when it has WoG statements and author intent despite us enforcing Death of the Author and also avoid taking databooks above the primary canon in other cases, but it turns out "they keep saying it so they're planet level" is what people decided to go with now, along with straight up rants about something that is ALSO false reasoning, of course

That this is pretty sloppy, our reasonings are "WoG said it a bunch" and "but Cell is 4-B because he also said so" (which is also bad reasoning), which I don't necessarily agree with doing, but I suppose this is good enough

Again, you act as if every WoG or character statement is completely unacceptable. It's not. We analyze these things on a case by case basis.

And consistency is one of the main things this site uses to determine if statements or feats are applicable. So when the exact same thing is consistently said in this sheer frequency, it's given much more credence.

When a character has no reason at all to lie about a certain thing, it's never indicated that they were lying, and many other sources say that he isn't, such as in Cell's case. Then it is reasonable to have down.

Or when the authors write the exact same thing into many of their stories, sources, direct statements and possible main canon statements, then it's fair for at least a possibility.

WoG is a case by case basis, it's not something that we have banned from using, it was never something that was banned. JSW I think you need to stop seeing this topic as a "how it should be" vision, but rather how this site normally deals with it.I don't even think the main issue is about the OPM ratings, it's almost more like you don't understand or don't want to accept the concept of us using WoG in general.

i agree with ryu.

there are currently 6 official statements that says either boros or saitama is planetary. and there is only one statement that says that boros is surface level. i seriously think it was just retconned.

Alright, the revision is pretty much over anyway, we all seem to agree to just keep it how it is and maybe add a lowball

Jonathanlighter said:
what the **** is the matter with you?

calling me a ******* wanker even though i didnt say jack shit about 5-A. im seriously tired of all these people on this thread with no damn comprehensive skills.

what the ****.
Jonathan, you need to make a serious effort to permanently shape up your behaviour, or we will regrettably have to ban you from the wiki.

Never mind, as Ryukama said, he has been warned several times before, so I banned him for 6 months.

Also, we should probably close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back