• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion Part 2

It was, but It wasn't a serious fight. I think that they were already open, but she was just closing them with psychic power before that. I'll read the chapter again.

Edit: It turns out he believed that he could fight her until she tires a little, and then let Fubuki do the rest, but the time this took place only seemed to be a few minutes, so she couldn't have been too far weaker than she already was.

> A-Class should scale to Hammerhead's follower's shockwave, since he was a B-Class criminal. Also is somewhat consistent, being 8-A and all.

They need more reason than that to scale imo

> Child Emperor should be small town level along with the rest of Samurai's disciples

Why to either?

> but the time this took place only seemed to be a few minutes, so she couldn't have been too far weaker than she already was.

She spent tons of energy on Saitama. She had trouble flying afterwards iirc.

We've been over this. Fubuki herself said she wouldn't be able to get S-class because she can't outrank Samurai's disciples or Sweet Mask, showing how they're all superior to her. And Child Emperor is superior to the disciples.

Shouldn't A-Class heroes logically be superior to a B-Class criminal?

She didn't appear to have trouble flying. I could have missed something, it did seem that a few panels were cut off from the one I read.

Edit: I found the chapter.

Anyway, fine. She has the injuries from Psykos and even more from Ogon and an Evolved Garou though.

> . Fubuki herself said she wouldn't be able to get S-class because she can't outrank Samurai's disciples or Sweet Mask, showing how they're all superior to her.

Neither Blizzard nor any of the disciples have shown the power of the S-Class (that being, the ability to defeat a Demon level threat in one on one combat). Both Metal Knight and CE are being downgraded for similar reasons in that they just don't scale to anyone strong as of now.

> Shouldn't A-Class heroes logically be superior to a B-Class criminal?

The whole point of the downgrades is that we cannot scale everyone to everyone without a proper reason behind it. So no, not without evidence.

...But you already have Fubuki listed as Small Town level, and the disciples scale to being superior to her.

The point of the downgrades is that Genos' original feat was considered a pretty big outlier for the verse.

Also I disagree with Zombieman being Low 7-C

> But you already have Fubuki listed as Small Town level, and the disciples scale to being superior to her.

Was that what you were trying to say? Then yeah, he can be Low 7-C because of that

> Also I disagree with Zombieman being Low 7-C

His current justifcation is that he can beat DSK according to ONE. So I don't see why that still wouldn't apply.

Zombieman can beat people beyond his physical capabilities all the time, i.e. Carnage Kabuto. Given his unique fighting style, there's nothing suggesting that he can go blow for blow against the Deep Sea King, especially when he received 200 fatal injuries from another demon level threat.

Well he can't be something like wall level either since he can damage them with attacks. Maybe "at most Small Town level"?

He was only able to kill Carnage Kabuto when CK was asleep, no?

And we have no idea how he would defeat Deep Sea King, or how long that would take.

CK went Carnage Mode and gibbed him for a week. After collapsing from exhaustion Zombieman killed him.

> And we have no idea how he would defeat Deep Sea King, or how long that would take.

God points. Maybe he should be listed as Unknown like Withered Sprout.

I don't think CK was asleep, more like exhausted. But either way Zombieman is hard to scale. He was absolutely torn apart by Garou but whether or not Garou went all out or simply did it because he could regenerate out of it is another matter.

He can tank some of Homeless Emperor's attacks in the beginning, enough to not outright explode to bits, so there's that. But as of right now we can't scale him from anything.

Scaling from DSK is also silly

Hellpunch from Reddit spotted an exact measurement of the size of Boros' ship from the anime. This isn't really relevant for the problematic scaling of lower characters, but in the final scene of the anime, Genos' notebook listed Boros' ship is 9258 m by 15024 m (https://i.lensdump.com/i/AA5KXH.jpg). Does that mean anything for Saitama's moon jump or Boros' punches?

Not really no. Well, on this site it doesn't mean much. Boros is scaled to the ship's durability rather than size.

There also was a casual large building level feat by a fodder from hammerheads paradise group. I think A-class haroes should be scaled from it

@Therefir mind doing a revised calc of the Choze feat?

@Ugarik The feat is mentioned in the "Others" section with Hammerhead

> would eventually become Continent level (After some more days of training, was able to destroy the Meteorite that was going to destroy various cities, wich in the One-Punch Man universe have the size of a Large Country.)

Well for starters

• Saitama had already completed his training by the time the meteor showed up
  • The meteor isn't continent level. Not only is it only 200 meters in diameter, it wasn't going to blow up other Lettered cities, and OPM cities have literally no lore statement or evidence supporting them being the size of countries
  • Also the Mountain rating is being dropped, but I won't hold that against the blog

Qawsedf234 said:
OPM cities have literally no lore statement or evidence supporting them being the size of countries
Quite the opposite. We see Boros's ship blow up a large section of city blocks clearly nowhere even close to country sized, yet it's stated that 99.8% of A-City was destroyed there.

There's also Beefcake canonically destroying two cities. The most the anime scene provides is that the cities likely act as capitals to a section of land. Z-City is the local capital of the Z-region basically.

v4. Using @Therefir suggested downgrade

• 6.2418e9 m^3 x 0.5 g/m^3 = 3,120,900,000 grams or 3,120,900 kilograms
  • 0.5*(3,120,900 kg)*((370m/s)^2) = 2.136e+11 Joules or 8-B. Which would downgrade everyone from Large Town level to just Town level, since there isn't a resonable scale putting people at 17.5x Post-G4 Genos.
Suiryu and Choze are either 8B, Low 7-C, or 7-C. Probably the first or second option with current scaling.

Is there a revised calc?

Also Suiryu and Choze should probably be Low 7-C imo

@Therefir said the current calc is inflated, so I just replaced the density used there with his suggested density.

@Qawsedf234 The cloud calc using 1.003 kg/m^3 should be probably fine, according to other calc group member, it's unlikely that Choze's attack has only affected the cloud.

@Therefir Would a feat like Choze's really need the entire content of the cloud to be moved, as opposed to just the water droplet part?

From what I read in the other thread, that would only apply if he was forming the cloud.

I'm going to try calcing this. I've never really done angle size, so please tell me if it's correct.
Rhino Dodges Bullets
One shotter, in the lowest section of the panel (marked by a red line) is 30.77 pixels/1.712 m

The height of that section (marked by a green line) is 128 pixels

2atan(tan(70/2)*(30.77/128)) = 0.226823716 rad

Converting radians to degrees gives us 12.9960416 degrees

Plugging that into this calculator gets 7.5153 meters

The average sniper rifle is 800 and 1000 m/s, but I'll use the latter, since his is definitley made to blitz powerful monsters. This means the time to get 7.5153 meters is 0.0075153 s.

Rhino's height is unknown, so I'll use 3 meters as a lowball, since he's probably larger.

Rhino is 607.98 / 3 meters

I'll try going from side to side since it seems he blocked all three at once.

The distance becomes 260.3 pixels / 1.24494227 meters.

Moving 1.24494227 meters in 0.0075153 seconds is 165.654368 m/s, or Subsonic

Using the fastest bullet now, which is 1,422 m/s.

Bullet time is 0.00521171983 s.

Moving 1.24494227 in 0.00521171983 s is 238.873598 m/s, or Subsonic+

Yeah you can use the fastest bullet as the high end version of the calc.

> From what I read in the other thread, that would only apply if he was forming the cloud.

So the feat is fine as is?

Maybe we should mention this specific feat on the storm calc thread and see what others think?

Sure, do that. I don't wanna base half the profiles on a possibly improper calc.

@Qaw

Ok. Edited in now.

This scales to at least some of the A and B classes, as well as Iain, for being able to keep up with him. Although, Iain was stated to be on S-Class level.

Iaian only has the one statement from Blizzard suggesting that he's S-Class level. He's got no actual showings backing that up.

Wasn't he stated to be at that level on multiple occasions? Not just one.

Also, the Rhino he fought was Demon level, so he might have one showing.

@Byasura I don't think the panel height is supposed to include the white spacing between panels.

Back