• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion Part 2

ByAsura said:
Choze's rank is unknown though. He could be Dragon level.
"Suiryu and Choze are just around Demon level,Gouketsu called Bazukan a tremendous success and instantly states that he is Dragon level tier,meanwhile he only saw Choze as "okay "

If Choze was a Dragon level Gouketsu would definitely mention that

Demon is a very broad category though, and threat level isn't based on AP alone.

Choze could be the strongest Demon-class monster there is; he would probably still warrant an "Okay" from Gouketsu even if that was the case.

We have Demon Classes that are as big as mountains (the snowman who got a town level feat or was it mountain?) and the likes of Sea King, Mosquito Girl, and the giant bird almost as big as half a skyscraper. There's a consistency at least and it's not far off.

Boros, Awakened Garou, Saitama, and our current weird Blast profile are not effected by the suggested downgrades in any capacity.

The MA Executives are probably Large Town level due to being vaguly superior to Choze. Assuming we bump all of them up would everyone agree on the suggested changes? As for Vaccine Man he's just in a bad spot where he scales to nothing but fodder C through A class heroes. The only way I see him currently scaling to High 7-C is with a "possibly" rating. Same with base Carnave Kabuto.

So Vaccine Man: 7-C, possibly High 7-C (As a Dragon level threat he should be superior to Choze).

Yeah I wonder where Ryu's at. Probably just busy.

Definitely disagree with Suiryu stronger than Watchdog Man

IMO Suiryu and Choze shouldn't be in these super high tiers. Suiryu may have that feat (which I have a suspicion is exaggerated) but it's made very clear that he isn't Dragon Level. Maybe at the very least put every character who's around Dragon Level as "At least Large Town".

Also I'm unsure about Zombieman. His whole main strategy is just tiring opponents out until they're too exhausted to fight back against him.

We already decided that human Garou and Watchdog Man were in the same tier as Suiryu, guess Qawsed never updated the OP.

But I agree

I'd put all the Dragons as "At least Large Town" personally. Suiryu and Choze are not Dragon Level.

To think that Suiryu's feat is just City Block level, but thanks to our exaggerated cloud density Suiryu is Large Town level, I guess we have to live with that.

Therefir said:
To think that Suiryu's feat is just City Block level, but thanks to our exaggerated cloud density Suiryu is Large Town level, I guess we have to live with that.
Could you please try and revise the calc, or at the very least provide arguments as to why we shouldn't rate it as Large Town level.

It's simple, in the calc it was used 1.003 kg/m^3 as the cloud density, but it's actually just 0.5 g/m^3 or 0.0005 kg/m^3 if you look in google, our calculation page says 1.003 because, well, we are using the wayback machine on a page that no longer exists, which said that 1.003 kg/m^3 is the correct density for cloud, but that value is for the cloud density plus the air density.

I thought the 1.003 thing was for clouds+air and 0.5 is for just clouds. To move clouds via a shockwave like that you'd need the 1.003, to move it via water manip or to create clouds you'd need the .5

@Blahblah9755 A shockwave travels through the air, so it just move the cloud, we also have no proof that Choze has created a vacuum.

@Steve Rogers1 Most storm calcs use cloud + air density, but in this case, where only the clouds were moved, 0.5 is the correct density.

By the way not sure if that upgrade/downgrade Suiryu's feat but i just noticed that in this panel you can see the thickness of the clouds cause from Choze's energy attack,someone want try to recalc this? here color page if that more help to see it

This feat made by a post 1 year training Saitama can be used for characters that don't scale to Genos.

GyroNutz said:
We already decided that human Garou and Watchdog Man were in the same tier as Suiryu, guess Qawsed never updated the OP.

But I agree
But I already made an updated thing here

Update v3

At least Wall Level: All A-Class currently scaled to 7-B that don't explictly scale to Genos or someone with a better rating, Suprise Attack Plum, Jumping Spider, Scaledo, Withered Sprout

Other levels: Hundred-Eyes Octopus (At least Building/Large Building), 170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph (At least Building/Large Building), Hammerhead (Multi-City Block), Bofoy (would need to calculate his missiles to get a tier), Sea Folk (Could hold up a large truck with one hand and were the size of a small building), Child Emperor (honestly no idea where he sits at), Withered Sprout (Unknown unless someone can calculate his ice summoning to get a minimum tier number)

Small Town Level: Genos (early), Prisoner, Deep Sea King (Dry and Wet), Blizzard (Possibly higher), Demonic Fa (Possibly higher), Grizzly Nyah, Do-S (Possibly higher), Royal Ripper (Possibly higher), G4, Beast King, Mosquito Girl (Could actually be lower since Genos's Low 7-C feat was preformed much later), Zombiema, Sonic (Pre-Chapter 43)

Town Level: Vaccine Ma (possibly higher), Genos (Post-G4), Sonic (Post-Chapter 43), Blizzard and people who scale to her (she could block a attack that would've killed Post-G4 Genos but that may change), Awakened Cockroach, Heavily Damaged Garou, Tanktop Master, Royal Ripper (could stab Garou, but considering it uses blades which focuses power in a smaller surface area it may not necessarily need as much AP to damage him).

At least Town Level: Carnage Kabuto (base), All the Dragons currently rated as "At least 7-B", all S-Class heroes currently rated as "At least 7-B" that haven't been mentioned

Large Town Level: Beefcake, Silverfang, Suiryu, Choze (monster), Metal Bat (pumped up), Darkshine, Carnage Kabuto (Carnage Mode), Bakuzan (monster), Homless Emperor (AP only since he could kill himself with the energy balls), Flashy Flash, Elder Centipede, Overgrown Rover, Bomb, Psykos, both BS an GS (may need a Small 7-B rating), Orochi (may need a Small 7-B rating), Sweet Mask, Watchdog Ma, Garou

At least Large Town Level: All of the MA executive memebers, Pig God, Atomic Samurai

Genos Scaling: Genos's Small Town level feat happened in Chapter 17 of the manga. This is the scale from that to G4 Genos to my knowledge: Genos (Saitama fight parts) -> Genos (Meteor Parts) -> The Deep Sea King (Base and Rain) -> Genos (Alien Attack Parts) -> Genos vs G4 (Genos was heavily damage but managed to win) -> Post G4 Genos (In a simulation casually killed DSK in two attacks when he was hydrated)

Genos's Low 7-C feat is 7.40568 x 10^12 joules and the gap between that and baseline 7-C is a difference of 3.2768x. So everyone who has fought Genos after his G4 parts should likely be 7-C. For example Tanktop Master would be 7-C since Garou said he was slightly stronger to a even more upgraded post-G4 Genos

Speed: Everyone who doesn't scale to Atomic Samurai is downgraded from MHS+, everyone who scales to Genos is High Hypersonic, all of the A Class and possibly some of the B-Class scale to training Saitama. Blizzard's speed is iffy though since Genos and Sonic are FTE to her so I dunno if much supports her having a High Hypersonic speed

I'd keep Withered Sprout at Unknown/In the other levels category. It kind of makes sense to keep him there, especially since Smile Man has survived against Demon levels before.

A-Class should scale to Hammerhead's follower's shockwave, since he was a B-Class criminal. Also is somewhat consistent, being 8-A and all.

Fubuki should probably have high hypersonic combat speed for being able to reflect Rover's shot that was gonna hit Genos.

Child Emperor should be small town level along with the rest of Samurai's disciples

I found some scaling for the Dragon levels.

This Dragon level rampaged through the city, destroying H City's eastern side.

Given that this monster was effortlessly killed by a Tatsumaki weak enough to be beaten by Fubuki, it wouldn't even be in the top levels. And she did this merely by flying, not even concentrating on killing the monster.

So maybe it's just a really weak Dragon-level monster?

Plus I don't think Fubuki could actually have beaten that version of Tatsumaki fighting Saitama.

Yes.

I think he said something along the lines "if you want to beat her (Tatsumaki), this is the chance." Obviously that's not what he said.

Wasn't that after she had the big fight with Saitama, and then her wounds opened up?

Back