• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion Part 2

Considering that we never saw it split the skies so there's nothing to calc, probably not. Plus even low level nukes can moves clouds with their shockwaves.

Probably better to wait till the 4th or 5th to apply the changes since the new chapter will come out soon.

Well the most the new chapter proves is that CE is likely Small Town level feat wise. Otherwise no notable changes. So when can we apply this.

According to the calc group person

> But yeah that's pretty much dead on what we have so... I guess this is acceptable. The main thing is deciding whether or not this was total seismic energy or just emitted energy, in which case, this is significantly weaker (7-C to High 7-C). Unless we have a reason to assume otherwise, we use the latter as standard.

Feat is 7-C or High 7-C I guess. Which once again is weirdly consistent.

We scale the MA Dragons to be above Choze. Other Dragons get a "At least Town level, possibly large town level" going by Ryu's suggestion (except Beefcake).

We should scale the Ma dragons from Gouketsu. He wasnt an upper echelon was he? i can't remember. If not scaling from him generally seems more genuine.

Gouketsu was vastly beyond another dragon level, and strong enough that Genos thought it would take all of S-Class to beat him. I also think he was considered to be pretty high ranked a,ong MA dragons, but I'm at least sure we can't just go scaling regular dragons off of him.

Pretty sure he was a part of the upper echelon. Genos claims that he's the most powerful monster he's faced which would include Carnage Kabuto who fought Darkshine at full power for 15 minutes before getting defeated.

All Dragon lvl threats should just be likely High 7-C scaling from Choze.

Eh, i don't really believe gouketsu is above CK, but i still don't feel choze should be scaled from. Genos thought that Suiryu might give Saitama the fight he was looking for, even after Genos proof unable to do so.

I mean murata did say Chozes light ball attack was the same as vaccine man and child emperor, Same substance is one thing, but if it's the same potency then i dont see why he wouldnt just be a low dragon like bakuzan.

Pretty sure that only proves that Suiryu is above Genos. So unless the statement about Suiryu being equal to Garou who is a dragon lvl threat is legit all dragon lvls should be Likely High 7-C. If not low ball it a bit and make the weaker dragon lvl threats at least 7-C likely High 7-C.

Quangotjokes said:
Eh, i don't really believe gouketsu is above CK, but i still don't feel choze should be scaled from. Genos thought that Suiryu might give Saitama the fight he was looking for, even after Genos proof unable to do so.
Lol no, Genos said Suiryu might show Saitama what martial arts is about, not that Suiryu would give Saitama a good fight

Quangotjokes said:
Genos thought that Suiryu might give Saitama the fight he was looking for, even after Genos proof unable to do so.
He thought he might satisfy Saitama wanting to experience martial arts. Not give Saitama a good fight. He said right before that he doubts Suiryu is at Saitama's level.

Well Gouketsu didn't mention anything about him being a dragon lvl threat unlike with Bakuzan so Choze is probably one of the stronger Demon lvl threats but not quite Dragon lvl yet.

Suiryu couldnt have been that far off from Bakuzan tbh, i mean a weakened suiryu broke his toe, and survived a barrage from him.

Breaking someone's pinky toe while they're off guard is a far cry from being on par with their strength. Even if factoring him being very weakened. And Bakuzan was torturing Suiryu and was deliberately aiming not to kill him. Also given how evenly matched Suiryu was against Choze, I highly doubt he'd also be even with someone who's much stronger than Choze.

I think Bazukan also says directly he's more powerful than Suiryu, despite having seen his strength IIRC. I can't remember if he was there to see Choze fight.

Edit: He said he's more powerful. But this is a statement, and it possibly is referring to his weakened state if he hadn't seen his full power.

I think it's also implied his base level is superior to Choze, as he's called "Strongest Man in the History of Super Fight", and he took multiple Monster Cells.

Ryukama said:
Breaking someone's pinky toe while they're off guard is a far cry from being on par with their strength. Even if factoring him being very weakened. And Bakuzan was torturing Suiryu and was deliberately aiming not to kill him. Also given how evenly matched Suiryu was against Choze, I highly doubt he'd also be even with someone who's much stronger than Choze.
Off gaurd doesnt change his durability lol this isnt dragon ball. And suiryus strongest attack punched a whole through choze, the same attack gouketsu no selled, but likely would have damaged bakuzan.

He didn't tank it, he survived. Tanking is without injury, and here he couldn't move and had to be repaired as well as upgraded.

Something of note, he says he wouldn't lose agai after the upgrade, despite being nearly oneshot before, which is why I hate when Garou says he's comparable to Tank Top. Also, I think Genos is missing some abilities.

Since the Super Fight Tournmament has some A-Class heroes Human Bakuzan should at the very least stronger than they are. Also if I remember correctly didn't Snek and Lightning Max each defeat a third of a Demon Lvl?

The Three Crows. I think they're Demon together, but Tiger apart.

Edit: The wiki states they're tiger level individually.

Yeah so shouldn't each crow be around 8-A since the three of them together is equal to a Demon lvl threat which is around Low 7-C scaling from Genos?

Yes being off guard lowers your durability. Not to the absurd extents it does in Dragon Ball, however getting attacked when you're not expecting it does a lot more damage than getting attacked when you're prepared and know you're in a fight.

Choze and Suiryu evenly exchanged numerous blows, Choze made Suiryu bleed profusely, Suiryu said it was a close one and that it'd be trouble if Gouketsu was stronger than Choze. Choze is on par with Suiryu.

Suiryu aint Dragon Level, or all that close to Dragon Level.

ByAsura said:
He didn't tank it, he survived. Tanking is without injury, and here he couldn't move and had to be repaired as well as upgraded.
Something of note, he says he wouldn't lose agai after the upgrade, despite being nearly oneshot before, which is why I hate when Garou says he's comparable to Tank Top. Also, I think Genos is missing some abilities.
True, wrong terminalogy, but i was noting that he was attacked by gouketsu who tried to kill him, and failed to do so. Maybe Genos's head is more durable than we thought.

Ryukama said:
Yes being off guard lowers your durability. Not to the absurd extents it does in Dragon Ball, however getting attacked when you're not expecting it does a lot more damage than getting attacked when you're prepared and know you're in a fight.
Choze and Suiryu evenly exchanged numerous blows, Choze made Suiryu bleed profusely, Suiryu said it was a close one and that it'd be trouble if Gouketsu was stronger than Choze. Choze is on par with Suiryu.

Suiryu aint Dragon Level, or all that close to Dragon Level.
That really only applies if you're guarding, in the opm verse that doesnt matter, Gouketsu wasnt gaurding, and tanked blows from a strong Suiryu, even in his eyes lol, Bakuzan got hurt by a weakned suiryu.

And come on now, saying he's not close to dragon level is complete speculation with nothing to support that claim.

Back