• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oops I'm Late: Please Read, Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kavpeny, and now Azzy. Sigh :/.

I honestly don't know what to say, aside from wishing you luck, and that you're a big dumb because of an opinion you have on something that isn't real.

Best of luck, thanks for everything you did for the wiki, and hopefully you'll pop up every now and then, as a puny blue this time ;).

Azathoth has woken up. We're all gonna disappear soon. Goodbye.

Dang, Azzy. We knew this was coming, but it still hurts to hear.

I thought about what I would say on the matter, but I can't form the proper words to express my thoughts, and even what I did, I think I could say more.

As everyone already said, you will be missed. You've been here longer than most of us, and most of us already came here with you as an admin, some of us here when you were a bureaucrat. Your promotion was one of the biggest things on the wiki, showing on top of how much of a fun guy you are, you're also incredibly logical and trustworthy. I always appreciated talking to you, and you were always someone to look up to. Not just as a versus debater, but as a person as well. Our talks, however brief, were always appreciated. Even when we disagreed, I never held it against you, because you were always so kind and well-spoken that there was no reason to. You were a great user and a great friend. I pray that we'll still be able to stay in touch somehow. Take care, George Washington.

Because it's you, there's no other image that I can use to express my farewell.

Farewell to kirby

You were one of the first staff members I knew of when I joined back in 2015 and always were extremely helpful. You set a framework for many important verses and served as one of the most influential users in this wiki's history. It was an honor knowing you and I hope good luck for your future endeavors.

I don't even know what to say. You've helped me out since I joined the site when seemingly everyone else was against or suspicious of me. For that, I'll always be grateful since I was going through some episodes of depression back then and your chill fun attitude greatly contributed to making me feel better. Your contribution to the site has been nothing short of significant, and it's sad to see you go but I'm glad you're admitting to the lack of interest without being all "hehe, the site just sucks now, it was a mistake for day one". Good luck old champ, we can always talk if you're up for some chitchat :)

@Andy, actually, speaking of Cal. He still actually has another bigger roadblock. There's still the inevitable Massive Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon, Chrono Trigger downgrades + Massive Dragon Ball upgrades.

A living legend and meme, Azzy has been an active participant of this site long before I came upon these rough shores, ragged and breathing in only the most shallow of versus debating concepts. I have never known you personally, but from a distance, you have always been an idol of a perfect member, not just for me, but for a lot of good people on here.

Whether you believe it or not, you have always been a good person, not just on the site, but in general, never going out of your way to antagonize anyone, and always expressing your own opinions through rational thought and reason. It was a true pleasure to have you here, and safe journeys from this humble port of ours, knowing that there will always be a place for you here.

Starter Pack said:
Whether you believe it or not, you have always been a good person, not just on the site, but in general, never going out of your way to antagonize anyone, and always expressing your own opinions through rational thought and reason. It was a true pleasure to have you here, and safe journeys from this humble port of ours, knowing that there will always be a place for you here.
Strongly agreed. As I mentioned earlier, Azathoth is obviously welcome back to his old position if he should decide to become active again.

Each Bureaucrat has always been the best at something. Ant's the best at organizing a bunch of profiles and looking at multiple threads, Kavpeny was the best at judging who should stay and who should go, both Ryukama and Promestein seemed like the most friendly Bureaucrats, and Azathoth was probably the best at debating tiers.

Notice how once Destiny goes to tier 1 he just up and leaves the site

We already talked about this on discord a long while ago at this point, but yeah. I can relate to the apathy, being really busy as of late, and even the bit of it being more about the people at this point than the debating itself. Obviously we didn't agree on all the ratings, but that's good in a way, means I'm not able to just go completely unchallenged with whatever I push as a test of my debate skills or whatever. We had overlapped on verses, general site revisions (thank you colorful name obligations), and even occasionally vs threads, and it was overall a pleasant experience. The only problem was that you sometimes would take months to respond to threads but I also do that too now so

You already have my discord, and you're in that larger server, so contact's hardly impossible or whatever. Have fun with your life and finding that job of yours.But can you deal with fan's 40k and Cthulhu stuff first because I don't want to do a ton of random reading during college application time

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Each Bureaucrat has always been the best at something. Ant's the best at organizing a bunch of profiles and looking at multiple threads, Kavpeny was the best at judging who should stay and who should go, both Ryukama and Promestein seemed like the most friendly Bureaucrats, and Azathoth was probably the best at debating tiers.
We are good at different things, yes. Azathoth is the most rational; Ryukama is the friendliest; Promestein is the most levelheaded; and I work the hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back