• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ones of Mortis Revisions

The Son and Daughter's MSS tier is currently supported by them creating the Maw. However, they did not create the Maw by themselves, they ordered the Killiks to build the Centerpoint Station, which then used to create the Maw.

So this should be removed, though it's likely moot since their MSS tier should be replaced entirely by upgrades.

The Ones are the embodiments of the Force and its absolute strongest users (as proven by these evidence collections), and the following has been done with the Force:

• Vitiate was going to replicate his ritual on a galactic scale and destroy the galaxy (noted in his page).
  • Even by Abeloth's own feats she is stated to "literally reshape the galaxy in any manner she wished". This is mentioned on her page, yet is only MSS for some reason.
Due to this the Ones (and maybe Fate of the Jedi Luke) should be upgraded to "galaxy level, possibly universe level+" along with "possibly Immeasurable" speed.

Yobobojojo said:
Seriously tho, wher does that mid-godly come from?
Regenerating from a concept is Mid Godly

Also, completely disagree with Ones Scaling to the Bedlam spirits in any way.

Neutral on 3C

Of note, Vitiate's ritual key really needs to be changed, considering it caps at 4-A and isn't 3-C, as that would assume it's an omnidirectional blast that wipes out the galaxy, which it isn't.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Garg

They can't do that though. They died and both sides of the Force are still fine.
They were killed by a dagger specifically designed to kill them.

Genuinely do explain how they scale aside from a single throwaway statement and then proceed to not show anything even so much as resembling anything Bedlam spirits have done.

@Garg

The weapon may be powerful enough to kill them, but does it also null Regen? Fact is that they never once show any inkling of being able to regenerate from total destruction. I'm pretty sure they are bound to physical bodies as well, but don't quite me on that.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Garg
I'm pretty sure they are bound to physical bodies as well, but don't quite me on that.
They're not, though if something managed to actually damage these physical bodies while they were taking these forms, the damage seemed to remain.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Garg

The weapon may be powerful enough to kill them, but does it also null Regen? Fact is that they never once show any inkling of being able to regenerate from total destruction. I'm pretty sure they are bound to physical bodies as well, but don't quite me on that.
If it's specifically designed to kill them it would have to be

Gargoyle One said:
Assaltwaffle said:
@Garg

If it's specifically designed to kill them it would have to be
They literally have no feats of regen. Being called the embodiment of the force does not neg mid-godly

I already mentioned regenerating from a concept is Mid Godly

Granted, I'm not 100% sure why

Gargoyle One said:
I already mentioned regenerating from a concept is Mid Godly
Granted, I'm not 100% sure why
Except thay can't regen from a concept. That would be far more that they had ever done. They don't even have statements.

Yeah, the Ones have zero Regen feats. Honestly I'm sick of us giving every enbodiment character Mid-Godly and abstract existence even if they have zero feats of it.

Oh well, I'll add it to my things to do after I'm done with finals.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Of note, Vitiate's ritual key really needs to be changed, considering it caps at 4-A and isn't 3-C, as that would assume it's an omnidirectional blast that wipes out the galaxy, which it isn't.
Would destroying a galaxy on a sub-atomic level not still be galaxy?

Cropfist said:
Would destroying a galaxy on a sub-atomic level not still be galaxy?
Destroying every object in a galaxy on a sub-atomic level requires a calc, since it's not an omnidirectional blast, but destruction of each individual object.

That said, I don't recall Vitiate's ritual doing this at all, if that's what you're referring to. We see everyone die due to every star going out.

@Assaltwaffle

Vitiate's ritual would destroy every single star on both the Star Wars galaxy and in the neighbor galaxy. Can it be quantified?

i think the Ones should get likely far higher instead of scaling to the bedlam spirits

as i think the One's and bedlam spirits cant really be scaled off one another thanks to the fact that bedlams are extremely vague in nature and while I think it is implied that the ones might be on a similar level as it would fit in with the whole "tear the universe apart" statement made by the Father but I just don't think there's enough evidence to prove it a 100 percent

the only thing that I can think of is the whole " possibly Bedlam spirits being a shallow manifestation of Mortis"

I don't think that's enough to scale them... I do think it might credit them to get likely higher tho... maybe

At best, I can only see a possibly far higher, and not any real scaling. It seems far more likely that this is just an outlier/inconsistency, seeing how the bedlam spirits showed up one time, were vague in their only appearance, and in a relatively obscure comic. I would personally not scale to them at all, but if you really wanted to I could see a possibly far higher.

3-A Darth Sidious because "He became one with the entire Dark Side of the universe and required the full power of the Light Side to be defeates".

Because that is totally what happened in Dark Empire.

Back