• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Onepunch-Man speed review

They are pretty much the same as USklaverei just coppied most of the calculations from my blog.

The only major thing that is different is how the distance from AS neck was measured.
Sadoasoelsa
You can see a tiny green line here

While original LordXcano's calc uses this image

That green line does look much too short. It should be following the path of the blade towards Atomic Samurai, not just the shortest distance that could be drawn between them.

So should a part of the editing contents be adjusted then?

Looking back at it, I'm fine if Atomic Samurai has a separate attack speed rating. Adds up with the focused slash as well

Qawsedf234 said:
Well in my option
  • We wait for the manga to cover the base lift before any upgrade. It comes out Monday so it's not going to be a long wait, if for whatever reason it doesn't cover it I'll give the class T more thought
  • I think that since Atomic Samurai has consistently shown he can't move his body as fast as he can slash we should separate his Mach 800-900 body from his Mach 2k+ attack speed
  • Saitama should be "At least FTL"
  • Boros and Awakened Garou should have their base speed increased to 75% SoL and note that could possibly be higher. But since it's iffy we should emphasize possibly over likely or potentially
Even if I agree with the Psykos downgrade this is a CRT about speed rather than AP, so we shouldn't really discuss it here since it'll get pretty cluttered.
Regarding the lifting strength , it does not come from direct Saitama's feat, but scales from Mob's feat, which scales to Tatsumaki, and accordingly to bald.

We should probably use Ugarik's version then, as long as it has been evaluated by other calc group members.

Given that the Atomic Samurai struck several dozen blows while the sword was pointed at him , it can be said that the enemy was static for him.
Why not try to make a calculation based on this factor?
The speed of a snail = 0.001 m/sec.
Enemy speed = 340 m / sec.
Time = 0.001/340 = 0.0000029 seconds.
Distance covered = 40.2 meters.
Speed = 40.2/0.0000029 = 13862069 m / s = 41 879 Mach (Sub-Relativistic)

I mean, there's no reason to use snail speed here. We know the distance between the sword and AS's neck, and can get the speed the sword was moving. So the timeframe is already present.

It can't really, since we see that Harigiri's sword moved after the Atomic Slash was preformed, meaning it wasn't paused in time like snail speed calcs suggest. The reason snail speed is an option is when there's no concrete way to get speed from the scene, it's just generically paused in time. That's not really a thing in this case.

What else is left to do here?

Also, I only reverted to the previous version of the Atomic Samurai page. If any other profiles were also changed, they also need to be reverted.

Didn't Ugarik agree to MHS+? In the end, the lowest end of it is only 5% lower.

And I still believe that Psykos should not scale up to Tatsumaki. Nothing at all. The sub-relativistic speed of Thats stands for its equality with serious Shigeo and is in no way a random feat. So just because Psykos was able to make one surprise attack that wasn't directed and was unexpected by tatsumaki doesn't mean That It's even close to that speed. It should remain the same MHS, except with the note "likely higher" in the last key. After all, there she has not yet shown any speed feat. Tatsumaki also easily dodged her attacks, just falling into a barrier trap because she was limited by the circumstances and the fact that there was a child on the base.

Psykos' downgrade relies more on her AP downgraded than anything. Once the 6-C is removed she can be nerfed.

Back