• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ONE VOTE LEFT) Catwoman fights a Chimera

I should make James Bond fight a kangaroo.

Theres a kangaroo yugioh monster who is in the tier

What's the bumping time for things? I heard recently 12 hours.

(look I get that I probably did it wrong I don't know where else to ask that question)

Also this is just a random side note I just love how much debate there's already been with chelshia and she's only had two profiles.

Girl ain't getting an easy win.

It hit grace and the reasoning was being unable to finish off Chelshia at a short range before she switched to range, which she can easily do with some easy to spam Saucy Shots. Like literally while the first shot is flying she can start charging a second one and practically be ready to fire it

No. I don't think you actually even voted for her technically. Did you want me to count your arguments as votes?

I literally just commented the reasoning though? Cat woman wouldn't be able to get rid of Chelshia before she goes into a range game with what is still an easily spammable attack.

Oh sorry, heh.

Either way yeah those are the reasons. Just some durability which goes into a range game, yup.

Honestly beserk mode would make this even better for Chelshia, heh

Man, I'd have to debate you on that, heh.

I feel like that'd be pretty close considering it's just versatility versus brute strength and zany abilities

as another random side note I need to use the rest of the verse and not just Chelshia because she's not the only character c'mo

Back