• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch-Man speed revisions

Wow, this is amazing, Sonic is forage for Atomic lmfao
Concuerdo...

Sonic is fodder for AS, I wouldn't expect him to clash evenly with AS until the ninja leader scrolls power-up. But then again... AS is training and will get a power-up of his own, so Sonic isn't catching Atomic for another arc or two.

You could scale Atomic above Sonic, if Sonic gets a concrete rating of his own.

The most amazing thing that Sonic every time he loses to Saitama he trains like crazy, evolves and will face Saitama again, if I'm not mistaken, in the WC it already counts as 14x, Saitama will make Sonic break his limiter only with the will of defeat him

If Sonic fights Flashy Flash in the manga like in the webcomic, then he’d end up scaling above AS in speed.

Atomic Samurai said he was gonna go train again again in the webcomic after getting trolled by King, so he might get stronger

The most amazing thing that Sonic every time he loses to Saitama he trains like crazy, evolves and will face Saitama again, if I'm not mistaken, in the WC it already counts as 14x, Saitama will make Sonic break his limiter only with the will of defeat him
Awakened Sonic

I'm sure Sonic will eventually surpass Atomic, just not quite yet. I think Atomic will get stronger as well when he finishes his training. Current Webcomic sonic is probably about as strong as current manga Atomic, but if Atomic gets stronger Atomic will still be stronger than Sonic.. at least for a while.

So anyway, who scales above sub-rel Garou? The list is:

• Orochi (Blitzed Garou)
  • Tatsumaki (Superior to Pskorochi)
  • Pskorochi (Superior to Orochi)
  • Bang (Superior or comparable to atomic samurai)
  • Bomb (Comparable to Bang)
  • Melzalgald (Held his own against Atomic Samurai and Bang)
  • Geryuganshoop (Comparable to Melzalgald)
  • Groribas (Comparable to his crewmates)
  • Boros (Superior to his henchmen)
  • Black sperm (Comparable to atomic samurai)
  • Rover (Caught Garou off guard)
  • 10 sec Genos (Comparable to Pskorochi)
  • Atomic samurai (Superior to Garou)
  • Darkshine (Could tag Garou)

Last edited:

• Orochi
  • Tatsumaki
  • Pskorochi
  • Bang
  • Bomb
  • Melzalgald
  • Geryuganshoop
  • Groribas
  • Boros
  • Black sperm
  • Rover
Wait, why are Boros’ generals scaling?

Also you forgot Ten Second Genos

• Orochi
  • Tatsumaki
  • Pskorochi
  • Bang
  • Bomb
  • Melzalgald
  • Geryuganshoop
  • Groribas
  • Boros
  • Black sperm
  • Rover
Darkshine should as well, he was tagging a faster version of Garou. Remember that Gyoro Gyoro stated "he's getting faster!" when Garou was fighting Orochi, so the Garou that beat up Puri Puri is considerably faster than the Garou that beat the demon trio.

Atomic Samurai too, I trust Darkshine's statement.

I added in the justifications and fubuki. I added ten sec Genos. I'm not sure if darkshine scales to Garou's reactions tho

I added in the justifications and fubuki. I added ten sec Genos. I'm not sure if darkshine scales to Garou's reactions tho
He's fast enough to tag Garou consistently, before Garou goes all spiral mode. He may not be exactly his speed, but he's def faster than the Garou that has the sub-rel feat, since Garou gets multiple zenkais before he fights Darkshine

Looking at the beginning of the fight between Darkshine and Garou, it is evident that Darkshine tramples him, but he was an unconscious Garou, although he must also be much higher than the version of Garou that obtained the Sub-Rel
And yes, I also have problems with Fubuki

It literally only scales to Fubuki’s reaction speeds, I don’t see a problem here.

It's only their reactions that scale, unless they move so fast that Garou couldn't see them or something. Orochi's attack or combat speed should scale since he blitzed Garou while holding back.

Okay, I'll go to sleep now, if you want to modify some things in the sandbox, feel free. Good evening everyone.

As Damage pointed out, there are a few issues with the Sub-Relativistic calculation for Garou, most notably the speed of the projectile. Rather than being the water jet itself, the attack was propelled by a water jet. Is there anyway to calculate the speed of the attack when taking into account the mass its carrying?

As Damage pointed out, there are a few issues with the Sub-Relativistic calculation for Garou, most notably the speed of the projectile. Rather than being the water jet itself, the attack was propelled by a water jet. Is there anyway to calculate the speed of the attack when taking into account the mass its carrying?
I think the jet of water only increased the speed of the projectile, since it was launched and then the jet of water pushed it further. Considering that all three over there are ''At least Supersonic'', there should be no problem considering that.

I will enjoy and play this here too

So, I was talking to Jasonsith and he mentioned this about the Maiko Plasma thing:

In fact, if you want lightning feats, Maiko Plasma can be argued as shooting lightning. Her powers are not referred to as magic, and there are very few ways for electricity to travel through the air. Lightning is essentially an ionized path that electricity travels through. Maiko Plasma's superpower likely uses the same method.

While the voltage of her electricity is less than that of lightning, voltage only affects the limit of energy that can be discharged, not the speed itself. As Electric Catfish Man can redirect electricity & lightning from Maiko, ECM and MP are likely manipulating ionized paths in the air, hence, lightning.

Here they are shown using their attacks.

What do you think of this ?

It sounds plausible to me, but I feel like there will be objections. I wanted to calc Maiko Plasma and Electric Catfish Man's combo attack against Puri Puri, but I was told we had no way of calcing it because we couldn't tell what kind of attack it was. Lightning makes sense to me... I don't think Genji was able to dodge it, and if Puri dodges it in the MA arc, well it makes sense that Puri is MHS+ now.

Back