• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch-Man speed revisions

I have a proposal for Garou, assuming the Sub-Rel calc sticks.

At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Once serious, he pummeled Tanktop Master before he could react, striking his joints and vital spots in the process. Seemingly effortlessly outmaneuvered and even blitzed a pumped-up Metal Bat. Despite losing most of his strength, he kept up with Post-Superfight Genos and implied he would perform better against him in peak condition) | Sub-Relativistic (Is much faster than before and grew even faster during his fight with Orochi. Kept pace with and eventually outrun numerous of a restrained Orochi's horns, which previously blitzed him, but was ultimately defeated. Assaulted Monster Association Arc Pri-Pri-Prisoner faster than he could react to. Managed to dodge and counter one of Superalloy Darkshine's attacks), higher via Reactive Evolution (His speed grew at an alarming rate during his fight with Darkshine, eventually growing fast enough to overwhelm him in combat)

Just bringing this back:
  • Orochi (Blitzed Garou)
  • Tatsumaki (Superior to Pskorochi)
  • Pskorochi (Superior to Orochi)
  • Bang (Superior or comparable to atomic samurai)
  • Bomb (Comparable to Bang)
  • Melzalgald (Held his own against Atomic Samurai and Bang)
  • Geryuganshoop (Comparable to Melzalgald)
  • Groribas (Comparable to his crewmates)
  • Boros (Superior to his henchmen)
  • Black sperm (Comparable to atomic samurai)
  • Rover (Caught Garou off guard)
  • 10 sec Genos (Comparable to Pskorochi)
  • Atomic samurai (Superior to Garou)
  • Darkshine (Could tag Garou)
Could this be added?

We removed the Awakened Garou key because we’re separating webcomic and manga.

Also this isn’t really the right thread to ask that.

I was thinking about the Garou thing and I think it should be using his development in the justification, like this:

Shouldn't Armored Boros, Released Boros and other characters above Geryu be Rel+ via upscaling from his attack speed? And would that be enough to upscale some to FTL?

Pretty sure we don’t actually have a way to scale them to his attack speed (and since it’s a ‘possibly’ rating, we can’t upscale from it anyways).

I mean, I guess it's fine if the others like Orochi don't do that, wouldn't Boros scale to that? Geryu is completely afraid of Boros after all.

That doesn’t exactly prove Boros’ speed scales to Gery’s attack speed though.

Hm, fair I guess.

Anyway, I guess we're done with discussing speed and all we have left is wait for staff approval right?

You should probably just quote Null's message and have it be the latest message so staff that come in can evaluate it. Also leave some messages on message walls.

You should probably just quote Null's message and have it be the latest message so staff that come in can evaluate it. Also leave some messages on message walls.
The rest of us have already agreed to it and we placed it in the sandbox, but we're deciding to go with Uskla's updated version.

I was thinking about the Garou thing and I think it should be using his development in the justification, like this:

Back