• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man S-Tier Speed Upgrade?

Not in my opinion. They're both already MHS+ and Lrochi's mouth beams don't share the properties of lightning.

However they should get non-physical interaction and the Orochi city lift should probably be calced.

It's real electricty but doesn't really warrant an upgrade outside of ability additions for Orochi and other characters

Completely agreed on non-physical interaction due to it visibly being energy-based, and the city lift is a pretty absurd feat considering how deep the base is into the ground, good call.

As to the subject of Orochi's beam: it definitely is drawn to emulate electricity at the very least imho, and the ability to burn through solid bedrock to that degree would imply it carries at least enough power to fit the energy criteria to be lightning for the wiki, no?

I'll agree that it's iffy for an outright upgrade, but I figure the discussion should still take place since it's a potentially important feat to consider.

I mean Orochi's electricity running throughout the MA (and city) caused Lightspeed Flash's hair to levitate and it looks like electricity so I think there isn't much against it being electricity.

You might be able to get a good result from Atomic Samurai since he moved his sword the full distance. But I don't know if it would be an upgrade.

Back