• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Phoenks i don’t know if this was mentioned yet, but Saitama should also get electric manipulation for generating the lightning from the ground just as Garou did with his move against Saitama.

@Phoenks i don’t know if this was mentioned yet, but Saitama should also get electric manipulation for generating the lightning from the ground just as Garou did with his move against Saitama.
I don't think there's enough proof for that tbh. It's just an electricity effect.

I don't think there's enough proof for that tbh. It's just an electricity effect.
Huh that’s strange, I could’ve sworn I saw that image and justification used for Garou’s profile for his electric manipulation.

Iirc there was a calc for it or something because he got pushed back. It was like much lower in the 4-A scale but still 4-A

Iirc there was a calc for it or something because he got pushed back. It was like much lower in the 4-A scale but still 4-A
That's still not a reason for it to be scaled to his AP that I can see. At best that sounds like grounds for dura

I agree that “Saitama passively gets stronger every day” should be removed and that we shouldn’t use the graph for a multiplier.

Basically I agree with Matt’s takes here.
Bucko arguments are correct tho, matt seems to be bad about graphs

Last edited:
I'll wait to see how others feel about those additions before making further changes to the thread.
I didn't see anyone against it and 8 people including me agree about my suggestions based on comments and likes from the main thread and this one. Is that enough?

I didn't see anyone against it and 8 people including me agree about my suggestions based on comments and likes from the main thread and this one. Is that enough?
Remind me all that would be gained from his martial arts?

what do you think of Saitama gaining these abilities through copying Garou's martial arts
Saitama replicating a Karate chop doesn't give me the impression he copied every technique. Throughout the fight his only skill feat was punch harder. Giving him some sort of accelerated learning is probably justified however.

The karate chop is something Garou did wich led to him "perfecting his fist" even if it's nowhere near as impressive as other martial arts it's symbolical for him reaching the apex of his technique. Personally i see Saitama copying it as a way of symbolizing he was able to reach the same level of fighting skill as Garou bragged about as absolute. This obviously doesn't mean he actually cared enough to copy his other martial arts, but it's indication he easily could if he wanted to.

I have added these changes. Tell me what you think.
Attack Reflection(WSRSF), Air Manipulation(WICF), and Statistics Amplification(EHRF). I wish we knew about other 8 martial arts

Nice. But what about energy projection or limited sense manipulation? Saitama completely messed Garou's sense of direction

Nice. But what about energy projection or limited sense manipulation? Saitama completely messed Garou's sense of direction
I think that's more of a byproduct of something he did rather than something he forcefully induced via some ability, so I disagree with Sense Manipulation.

can we classify limiters as laws? because God made a limiter law for every living thing so that it cannot grow beyond the limit. if anyone tries to exceed the limit, there will be consequences which is according to the rules of a law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back