• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people decide they don't want to use that particular image of Garou, there is also this one.

4dhjgTk.png
I high-key like this one more.

If people decide they don't want to use that particular image of Garou, there is also this one.

4dhjgTk.png
To be honest, looking at it more. This one surprisingly does look more raw than the colored one on 166. It would also keep Garou's images in all black and white.

On top of that, it actually shows his arms in full, minus that little piece that is missing. So it might be better than the other one.

@Qawsedf234 use this instead. Here is the link to it on the site.

Last edited:
Fun fact: some of Saitama’s clothes were destroyed in the Boros fight
we can use this scaling to actually make boros 4-A since Saitama’s clothes downscale from the serious punch ^ 2, only becoming naked later in the fight
Boros deniers seethe now

I’m only partially joking
WHY ARE YOU GIVING THEM ARGUMENTS

So I've applied the changes to the profile but I messed up the last tabber's power and resistance split
Can you change the image to the one I sent above?

Do you want me to fix the changes or are you going to handle it?

I thought of a match for Saitama here, if anyone's interested. Saitama can't be pitted against GT Goku, since the AP gap is too large, and the opposite applies for Toei Goku, as well as several of the 4-A Toei DBZ characters.

Well as long as Blast looks alright we can close this thread and wait on the God/Accelerated Development graph CRT

I thought of a match for Saitama here, if anyone's interested. Saitama can't be pitted against GT Goku, since the AP gap is too large, and the opposite applies for Toei Goku, as well as several of the 4-A Toei DBZ characters.
I know you mean no harm but please don't advertise matches on a C R T

Well as long as Blast looks alright we can close this thread and wait on the God/Accelerated Development graph CRT
Was Genos updated? What about the Supernatural Willpower for everyone I listed?

Where is MFTL+ speed on his profile?
Uh.... on his profile?
Speed: Superhuman (Can outpace Crabrante) | Supersonic+ (Early into his training, he became fast enough to save a child from being ran over at the last second), up to possibly Relativistic+ (Nearing the peak of his training, he allegedly managed to outrace his own reflection in a mirror. However, the legitimacy of this feat is yet unconfirmed) | Massively FTL+ (Blitzed Awakened Garou, creating a constellation around Io with his speed before he could react[2]. Appeared to be in multiple places at the same time from his perspective, leaving behind afterimages[2]. Needed only one hand to fight against him), higher via Accelerated Development

While we're revising Garou's profile, can we get something better for the "Third Form" of Post-Sage Centipede Garou? It's currently an unfinished sketch by Murata.

@Phoenks Are you editing the accepted calcs on the hub page or do you want me to do it?
You could do that. Also, I accidentally wrote "Reactive Power level" in Garou's tier rather than "Reactive Evolution"

His Striking Strength has Power Mimicry lowercased and also list "Accelerated Development" at the end for some reason.

Could you fix these? The profile is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back