• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain more about it

PreciousCompetentConure-size_restricted.gif

It is, because Orochi said he was going to draw energy from the Earth not mass to convert it into energy.

Also the assumption that he converted that much matter would make Orochi High 5-A, which doesn't make any degree of sense.

Its caused by Orochi forcefully sucking it out from the core. As mentioned before.
Didn't you say it was because of the tails movement to the core then it's return?

That's the Outer Core, and yes that's what I've been talking about in regards to the distortion

It likely would. But I don't know how'd you calc it. It would require a 3-Dimensional cylinder of some shape and I don't know how you'd be able to find it.

Though it would be much less than the other one still, since it moved a fraction of the distance that the old calc used.
use the radius of the sphere to find the volume of the cylinder
then for the movement you find the number of pixels moved

It is, because Orochi said he was going to draw energy from the Earth not mass to convert it into energy.

Also the assumption that he converted that much matter would make Orochi High 5-A, which doesn't make any degree of sense.

Its caused by Orochi forcefully sucking it out from the core. As mentioned before.
that goes against what is said in the chapter:
the epicenter is moving towards the surface
this is impossible if what is moving is only energy

Anyways back on topic. Do we want to use the Low 6-B end or the 6-A end for Orochi
'

But its not really a cylinder, it would resemble something like this for the object
1) is equal to the volume of the cylinder
2) just divide it into 3 sections
the 2 cones and the part in the middle = cylinder find the volume of the three pieces and add the first 2 and subtract the last
since the 2 cones are equal the volume is exactly equal to that of the cylinder

Anyways back on topic. Do we want to use the Low 6-B end or the 6-A end for Orochi
'
It requires less assumptions to say he was just shaking the continent-sized area (Low 6-B) as opposed to the whole planet (6-A), right? I would rather go with Low 6-B if that’s the case.

Yeah you are right. The center point of the Earthquake was with the ball. But its still an energy ball rather than 2 Quintillion Tons of Iron-Nickel.

The Mass is from the mass of the ball I got. C is just the speed of light.
the moving sphere of energy would not cause earthquakes as it has no mass

We see a "rumble" sfx while showing the entire planet, most likely meaning that the earthquake effected everywhere.

And it's also explicitly stated that orochi is only pulling energy from the core.

oh yeah my bad I made a typo.
as I have already said this does not contradict anything since:
1) kinetic energy is a form of energy
2) may have converted part of the mass into energy

there is nothing that specifically implies that it is thermal energy that is absorbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back