• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man AP upgrades

"If he can kill The other by accident and need a advantage to not do this, hes not fight with all The forces"

You didnt understand what I said. The fact that he needs bomb means that Bang alone would have trouble not killing Garou because he cant have the luxury of holding back. Which means that in a 1 vs 1 fight he'd have to go 100% because if he didnt need to he wouldnt have the problem of killing Garou. Which is enough to scale Garou to Bang.

@Ant The feat was different in the anime since the clouds weren't even moved, the anime timeframe can't be used

Profiles are now updated so they can be locked again.

Although.

Does Orochi really need to be locked? Originally he was locked to prevent people from scaling him to Tornado, but that's addressed now. Boros probably needs to stay though because of the Star busting and Planet busting shenanigans.

Peter1129 said:
I'm not really sure if Atomic Samurai should be 7-A for slicing Black Sperm. Genos was also able to destroy Black Sperm's body so does that mean he scales before the dragon lvl upgrades? I was thinking maybe this was another case like Melzalgard where weaker characters could injure him because they wanted to show off his regen.
Not advocating for 7-A Black Sperm or Atomic Samurai but when did Genos ever destroy Black Sperm's body?

Should I remove Garou's match against the Cure?

Noticed basically everyone ignored the AP difference

Nah. That fight was with Awakened Garou, the High 6-A key. None of his matches should be removed.

I mean, his tier has never been changed. So unless she got stronger in the interium I don't see why it would be removed. People thought that Garou was capable of winning even with the AP gap.

No one actually checked the AP gap, in fact the guy who gave all the reasons that everyone FRA'd said that Garou scaled around 183 Pettatons

This looks like it belongs in versus matchups removal thread

7.5x gap also doesn't automatically make something a stomp

@Schnee Well, you bringing up the one shot gap while saying the match should be removed gave me that impression

Andytrenom said:
@Ant The feat was different in the anime since the clouds weren't even moved, the anime timeframe can't be used
Okay. Noted. I will unsubscribe to this thread then.

Could God be scaled for Boros and Garou, since it is implied that he is more powerful than them and that he will possibly be the first level God threat?

We just need someone to change his High 7-C to 7-A and that's all. But the profile is locked so we're gonna need a staff.

Back