• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man AP upgrades

Peter1129 said:
Disappointing but I should've seen that coming. So should we go back on topic and talk about Human Garou and Metal Bat?
To add, I did forget about increased mass. But iirc, the maximum allowed without a in-universe statement is 4x, which would lead to 4.022343e+17 joules. Which is 1.04x lower than baseline 7-A. So like, if you maybe strech it you could just sorta justify Boros and Venus Fly trap man being 7-A normally. But that relies on assuming its 99% light when we only rate it at 10%

So should we go back on topic and talk about Human Garou and Metal Bat?

I wanna say pumped up Metal Bat is 7-B. For base Metal Bat he should be "At least 7-C, likely 7-B" imo. His durability should be 7-B no matter what though.

Garou is weirder, but should also be 7-B in his peak human form.

Qawsedf234 escreveu:
A raz├úo pela qual eles n├úo calcularam é que, bem, ninguém sabe como faz├¬-lo realmente. Mas isso só seria escalar para duas pessoas. Orochi e GS
About the Heroes who fought the first form of Garou and continued to rise after the first blow, like DS and FF, would they be scaled?

Qawsedf234 said:
I wanna say pumped up Metal Bat is 7-B. For base Metal Bat he should be "At least 7-C, likely 7-B" imo. His durability should be 7-B no matter what though.

Garou is weirder, but should also be 7-B in his peak human form.
I was thinking just At least 7-C For Metal Bat's AP. His current 7-B came from being able to survive a battle against Carnage Kabuto Carnage Mode for 3 minutes but somebody actually brought up a good point on the OPM wiki or reddit (don't remember which). They said that Metal Bat might've been using some Fighting Spirit amp to keep up with Kabuto in the VGS. As he's shown that he could use it even without being in a near death state against Senior Centipede and Venus Flytrap.

We don't scale them now. As Saitama showed, Awakened Garou wasn't actually trying to kill any of them. Just trying to instill fear/dread.

Metal Bat might've been using some Fighting Spirit amp to keep up with Kabuto in the VGS.

I mean, I guess? I reread the fight to make sure and the only think MB implied is that in real life he could survive fatal wounds due to his fighting spirit, but nothing outright says he couldn't get stronger. I'll have to let others weigh in on that, but personally I do agree with you somewhat. His base strength should just be "At least 7-C" or something. His durability should remain as is however.

Schnee One said:
What's the 7A scaling chain by the way?
Hard scaling: Goketsu -> Orochi -> GS

Implied Scaling: Goketsu -> Elder Centipede -> Bang/Bomb/Metal Knight with prep -> Those who scale to them | Goketsu -> Overgrown Rover

Actually thinking about this, a lot of character rely on scaling from Flashy Flash in some fashion. Should Half-Monster Garou and FF really be 7-A? Or just "At least 7-B"? Because to my knowledge they do lack direct scaling.

@Qawsedf234 But yeah Human Garou kinda makes things confusing as he was able to injure Metal Bat who could tank attacks from dragon lvl threats.

@Schnee One There really isn't a scaling chain for the 7-As but the closest thing to a scaling chain for the 7-As is this.

Overgrown River > Elder Centipede First Form ~ Gouketsu (203 Megatons) > Bomb >= Bang (101.5 Megatons)

I think Peak Half-Monster Garou should be 7-A for being able to perform the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist which required both Bang and Bomb to perform.

@Peter1129 You know I just realized, if others agree to it, there is a way to scale Darkshine to 7-A. If we scale Half-Monster Garou to Rover's AP, then Darkshine would also be 7-A due to shattering his ribs with the one rush.

Well that would be a possible way to scale Darkshine but I don't think early Half-Monster Garou completely scales to Rover. And just making sure only early Half-Monster Garou's durability scales to Rover right? Not his AP.

It'd be like: Rover's AP -> Half -Monster Garou's durability -> Darkshine's AP/Durability -> Peak Half-Monster Garou's AP. The current profile only uses him at his peak, but it can be included if we mention that he amped himself mid-fight.

Yeah. Before Ryu gets here can you also think of a proper way to explain the scaling? I can think of a sentence but its a bit wordy.

Nah. It should be within the next ten or so chapter though (Normally I would say 5 but Nyan and the other Dragons haven't really been shown yet).

So basically tldring the entire scaling. Yeah that's kind of hard. Sorry I don't think I have any ideas for that. We should probably just show him the scaling and see if he agrees with it if we don't have any ideas.

If its radically different, like what happened with Rover vs Garou, I can just downgrade everyone. Its a bit of work but I'll do it.

I would think waiting for the manga is better, but that updates a bit too slowly for revisions to be done at a reasonable pace

If the manga was on a set schedule (weekly, monthly, bi-weekly, etc) I would agree that waiting would be the best choice. But since it has no set schedule I feel it would be asking to wait for far to long. Like I said if its wrong I (or someone else) can always just reverse the changes.

So, the current manga Garou is 7-B, in fight against darkshine is 7-A and after superalloy bazooka what is more stronger than 7-A base Darkshine Garou is at least 7-A?

• Current: 7-B with 7-A durability
  • Darkshine: 7-A AP/Durability
  • Peak Half-Monster: 7-A due to KO'ing Darkshine

That or right before he gets clowned on by Watchdog Man

Well, the one who I assumed it was should be 7-B as he took a whole beating from both Bang and Bomb. But later on he gets shredded by two demon level guys (but he was badly injured at the time).

So...?

Tetsucabrah said:
Bomb said the reason Bang called him for help was because he was worried he might accidentally kill Garou.
That means he wasnt holding back.

so you're saying that a highly weakened nearly dead human garou is more durable than fuhrer ugly and gums, who are both dragons?

bang when not holding back was able to one shot both executives instantly, whereas garou tanked hundreds if not thousands of punches from bang.

Back