• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man 7-A Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we're not scaling them at all to casual Darkshine, are we not? I don't remember when that was agreed upon

Then why isn't DS High 7-A scaling above his casual self? Even if u assumed he used half of his power or even 80% he would be High 7-A.
We have no idea how casual he is. It's why Garou isn't 7-A+. Tho tbh, if we aren't even downscaling anyone to casual Darkshine then Garou shouldn't even be 7-A+ but just 7-B.

I mean Garou took multiple hits from DS even when he was asleep idk see why he can't downscale.
But the argument is that they can't scale to casual Darkshine is because we have no idea how casual Darkshine was. So I don't see the reason to downscale when we're chooisng to scale to casual Darkshine in the first place.

I'd say we should keep the current 7-B scaling and just throw in possibly 7-A+ for them. And all those who fully scale to Darkshine becomes a solid At least 7-A+ to High 7-A. It makes everything much neater and is less complicated

But the argument is that they can't scale to casual Darkshine is because we have no idea how casual Darkshine was. So I don't see the reason to downscale when we're chooisng to scale to casual Darkshine in the first place.

I'd say we should keep the current 7-B scaling and just throw in possibly 7-A+. And all those who fully scale to Darkshine becomes a solid At least 7-A+ to High 7-A.
It makes no sense for DS to go easier on Garou then he did on some fodder monster. After hearing about Garou from Puri, DS was exited to see how powerful Garou was and even put visible effort into hitting him when he woke him up. With the fodder monster DS had a blank stare and even asked the HQ agents why they even called him their after he threw the guy into the wall.

It makes no sense for DS to go easier on Garou then he did on some fodder monster. After hearing about Garou from Puri, DS was exited to see how powerful Garou was and even put visible effort into hitting him when he woke him up. With the fodder monster DS had a blank stare and even asked the HQ agents why they even called him their after he threw the guy into the wall.
I tried arguing for it, but got rejected, so there's that.

But it's either scaling to 7-A+ or stick with the 7-B scaling for those who don't scale to Darkshine. Downscaling to 7-A doesn't make that much sense, especially since we don't know how much Darkshine is holding back.

What? I'm not arguing that Darkshine was more casual against Garou then he was against the monster. I'm saying that the OP has Garou downscaled to 7-A, from Darkshine, despite the fact it made the argument for why Garou shouldn't scale to darkshine because we can't quantify how much he downscaled. That's why I said Garou's 7-A dosn't make sense.

It's either scaling to 7-B or 7-A+.

What? I'm not arguing that Darkshine was more casual against Garou then he was against the monster. I'm saying that the OP has Garou downscaled to 7-A, from Darkshine, despite the fact it made the argument for why Garou shouldn't scale to darkshine because we can't quantify how much he downscaled. That's why I said Garou's 7-A dosn't make sense.

Then 7-A+ would work best.

7-B is a lot more assumptions compared to 7-A+. Its either DS held back a whole tier not to one shot Garou despite everything he's heard or Garou just downscales because DS put in some effort against him.

Ya'll prefer to use At least 7-A or Unknown? Also some people had problems with using Class Z. Might as well ask Qawsedf since ByAsura said he's busy with other revisions, so he probably won't be here anytime soon.

Ya'll prefer to use At least 7-A or Unknown? Also some people had problems with using Class Z. Might as well ask Qawsedf since ByAsura said he's busy with other revisions, so he probably won't be here anytime soon.
Unknown and maybe a possibly, but we should get Qawsedf to help out and close this.

I still think we should use the Class Z LS thing, considering we scale Orochi regular LS to it, and the fact we already scale Psykorochi physically to it, and Gouketsu got a similar LS treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back