• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man 7-A Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we have the Boros thing left. But I dunno if ByAsura wants to do that here or another time

Armored Boros as a whole and Released Boros and Mb Boros' speed. As well as Released and MB's LS.

It's on the databook and stated to be less impressive than the moon kick, so it's not like Boros couldn't perform that feat in canon.

So as discussed in the main thread, Boros' above dragon statement shouldn't be used for upscaling as the statement is vague as to which form is being referred to, and considering ONE has been similarly vague like when he stated that Sky King and Subterranean King are comparable to Deep Sea King.

Armored Boros should thus be downgraded to either "Unknown, possibly 6-C" Via upscaling from Geryu's possibly 6-C statement or "At least 7-A, possibly 6-C", his 7-A via upscaling from Merged Melzalgald. Boros' speed should also be downgraded to "At least High Hypersonic" via upscaling from his subordinates. One the bright side, Boros Armor should receive 6-A durability, as his armor was able to briefly stay intact after getting blown into the wall of Boros' ship. And his ship's interiors are shown to be similar to the ship's exterior in metal. We use a similar justification for the current 7-A ratings already. His LS should also be downgraded to Class M via upscaling from his subordiantes

As for Released Boros, he scale above Orochi in LS and speed. We do a similar thing with Gouketsu being MHS and Class G via upscaling above CK via a statement, so I don't see why Boros shouldn't get At least MHS and Class Z via a similar statement treatment, and an arguably more reliable one.

Tho if we don't accept Class Z LS for Boros, MB Boros should have his Moon Kick calced as LS, I remember Qawsedf calcing that as Class G.

And finally, and probably the spiciest, Released Boros and MB Boros should both receive "possibly FTL". Reason being that Saitama took Boros more seriously than when he did against Geryuganshoop, which is where the possibly FTL feat comes from to begin with.

Last edited:
I'd appreciate if someone else could handle the page edits, by the way. I've got some work to do, and Star Wars/Dragon Ball profiles to edit fairly soon.

Last edited:
I agree with everything. I'd say "At least 7-A possibly 6-C" , "6-A durability with armor" works good.

I dunno about LS for Released, as Orochi's ability is weird.

And finally, and probably the spiciest, Released Boros and MB Boros should both receive "possibly FTL". Reason being that Saitama took Boros more seriously than when he did against Geryuganshoop, which is where the possibly FTL feat comes from to begin with.
Wait a bit

I understand scaling Boros higher than Orochi thanks to Saitama's statements about both, but did we agreed on scaling people to his power output ? I thought his power level shouldn't be scaled to anyone, in that case FTL should be a no

One thing is using his perception of two characters, other is using his apparently more casual moments to scale people to him

I understand scaling Boros higher than Orochi thanks to Saitama's statements about both, but did we agreed on scaling people to his power output ? I thought his power level shouldn't be scaled to anyone, in that case FTL should be a no

One thing is using his perception of two characters, other is using his apparently more casual moments to scale people to him
He referred to as a joke and that anyone could do that, and Saitama was surprised about Boros' speed.

Wait a bit

I meant scaling him off of statements and not scaling specifically to Saitama's actual attacks. We don't rate post molt EC as vastly higher than every other character because Saitama chose to use a serious punch on him. Saitama's attacks may vary, but his general impression of a character does not.

Saitama also treated Geryuganshoop like a joke and barely acknowledged him at all. While the guy was somewhat impressed by Boros

Last edited:
Flash having the speed of light is based. But for some reason it is not accepted for now, so this point doesnt work
We don't accept LS Flash because a lot of things related to the heroes in the Databook contain hyperbole iirc. Also I don't get what that has got to here?

Alright so since we don't have a sandbox I'm just putting together this little scaling based on the changes in the thread to sort everything out before the changes are made. Please feel free to point out anything I missed.

High 7-A
Bang with awaking breath
Post Darkshine Garou
GS (At least)
Post-Molt EC
At least 7-A+
Darkshine (High 7-A durability)
VFU
Goukestu
CK
Spiral Garou (At least 7-A, likely higher?)
Armored Boros (6-A Durability)
7-A, possibly 7-A+
Bang
Bomb
Rover
Garou
Atomic
Flashy
Gyro Gyro (Psykos scales above Gyro Gyro)
Drive Knight
Genos
Nyan
BS (varies up to 7-A, Possibly 7-A+)
Pre-Molt EC
At Most 7-A, Possibly 7-A+
Melz

Last edited:
I need some more clarification on Gyro Gyro/Psykos, Nyan, Genos and Drive Knight. I'm guessing 7-A, possibly 7-A+.
GG is above the version of Garou that took attacks from Rover, Psykos upscales, Genos and DK downscale from her, and Nyan somewhat scales to DK

You kinda for got Boros for At least 7-A. Also Post Molt EC should be High 7-A and Golden Nut should be At least High 7-A

I'd appreciate if someone else could handle the page edits, by the way. I've got some work to do, and Star Wars/Dragon Ball profiles to edit fairly soon.
I can handle it now. I need pages unlocked for Black Sperm and Garou tho.

I'm leaving the Boros thing as that has yet to come to a conclusion

Also can someone give me the databook scan of Melzalgald getting stronger when merged

04xh4efum7h71.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back