• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Haoshoku Haki users intermediate and above
Those without it that showcase great willpower like Zoro
People who resist Haoshoku Haki completely
Composed a list for characters in thsse categories (I'm probably missing a lot in the willpower & resisted hao section tho)

All Haoshoku Haki users intermediate and above:
• Luffy (Post-Timeskip)
• Zoro (Post-Timeskip) [Wano]
• Chinjao
• Shanks
• Boa Hancock
• Donquixote Doflamingo
• Silvers Rayleigh
• Gol D Roger
• Edward Newgate
• Portgas D Ace
• Big Mom
• Charlotte Katakuri
• Douglass Bullet
• Kaidou
• Kozuki Oden

Those without it that showcase great willpower like Zoro:
• Luffy (pre-timeskip) [Thriller Bark]
• Zoro (pre-timeskip) [Thriller Bark]

People who resist Haoshoku Haki completely:
• Trafalgar Law
• Eustass Kid
• Killer
• Kuzan
• Sakazuki
• Borsalino
• Garp
• Sengoku
• Boa marigold
• Boa sandersonia
• King
• Marco
• Jozu
• Vista
• Dracule Mihawk

• Boa marigold
• Boa sandersonia
They didn't resist completely, they stop attacking and got scared... They even listened to him and did what he said
0519-017.png
0519-018.png

And the Body Control gang would be those who showed it:

Those who showed the 6 Styles- Namely Kami-e for allowing the users' body to become extremely flexible to avoid attacks, and so light that it can float and bend like a piece of paper. These would be the confirmed Rokushiki users:

• Rob Lucci
  • Kaku
  • Jabra
  • Blueno
  • Kumadori
  • Fukurou
  • Kalifa
  • Koby
  • Stussy
  • Who's-Who
  • Nero
  • Z

Lucci's Seimei Kikan is a variat of Kami-e (Kami-e Bushin), so Rob Lucci gets that justification as well for being able to become more agile and thinner, or heavier and buffer via the use of that.

Miscellaneous users/uses through unconfirmed means and sheer will alone would be:

• Boa Sandersonia's hair manipulation (Likely a form of Seimei Kikan since it's identical to Kumadori's)
  • Lao G via Jio-Ken
  • Vergo's muscle mass increase in full body armament
  • Eustass Kid shrinking his body on the spot in udon-prison
  • Kaku. Pasta Machine is self explanatory.
    His Kirin Hodai technique shows a bit of it as well via neck retraction (which I'm sure Giraffes don't typically do)
  • Zoro via Ichi/Ni Gorilla as well, for nearly tripling his muscle mass for the attack.

Last edited:
What you mean comedic relief? Scan?
Chopper during whole cake ate that chocolate place with Luffy, then deflated not long after. It seems to be the same as Kidd eating the Dango and getting fat like Luffy, then deflating not long after as well.
It's just scenes that are more or less not meant to be taken seriously, like the ones that actually matter during combat or have narrative focus.

Chopper during whole cake ate that chocolate place with Luffy, then deflated not long after. It seems to be the same as Kidd eating the Dango and getting fat like Luffy, then deflating not long after as well.
It's just scenes that are more or less not meant to be taken seriously, like the ones that actually matter during combat or have narrative focus.
This is an actual feat...
0926-013.png
0926-015.png

What do you mean not meant to be taken seriously, luffy even explained what they just did... That's not just for comedy, it's a feat they can do which is body control.

I haven't seen Chopper's one but he can literally change his body via his devil fruit so don't think it's the same via willpower

Those who stood in the vicinity of Rayleigh's Haoshoku Haki during Sabaody get it, as we see one of Law's allies get a headache from it.

Same with everyone with braincells at Marineford and everyone who fights in the vicinity of advanced hao users. Also those in Shanks' vicinity on WB's ship.

So strawhats, known marines like Smoker and Tashigi, WB pirates, important marines, a lot of people.

This is an actual feat...
0926-013.png
0926-015.png

What do you mean not meant to be taken seriously, luffy even explained what they just did... That's not just for comedy, it's a feat they can do which is body control.

I haven't seen Chopper's one but he can literally change his body via his devil fruit so don't think it's the same via willpower
Bah- it's being recognized by other prisoners, so I guess it's valid. Good catch, monkey!

Those who stood in the vicinity of Rayleigh's Haoshoku Haki during Sabaody get it, as we see one of Law's allies get a headache from it.
What? Scan, plus Rayleigh can target individually

Edit: I guess we can see the shaky lines to two of laws crew, but the strawhats wasn't targeted at all
Same with everyone with braincells at Marineford
Hmm?
and everyone who fights in the vicinity of advanced hao users. Also those in Shanks' vicinity on WB's ship.

So strawhats, known marines like Smoker and Tashigi, WB pirates, important marines, a lot of people.
Show scan of fully resisting completely

Edit: Think only Marco and whitebeard resisted it completely, link and link

Last edited:
I disagree with this one.

This isn't necessarily Body Control, just high digestion speed.

Same with everyone with braincells at Marineford and everyone who fights in the vicinity of advanced hao users. Also those in Shanks' vicinity on WB's ship.

Yep, there's also those who were present at the wedding when Big Mom used her conqueror's haki scream.

Okay. Is somebody here whoknows what they are doing wiling to handle it please?

I disagree with this one.

This isn't necessarily Body Control, just high digestion speed.
Actively making his digestive system/Metabolism work so fast he shrunk in seconds isn't body control?
If it was just his regular digestion it would've reverted him gradually, but Kidd did it alongside Luffy right when he said "Hold on, let me digest this."

Though if it doesn't count as body control, being high digestion could be it instead. That's the only feat I was iffy about as well.

For the sake of getting this finished here's the list of everyone who scales to the resistances with links to their profiles, for marineford I left those who's condition couldn't be confirmed off the list (Smoker & Tashigi etc).

All that's left is the write up for the resistance description on the profiles Powers & Abilities section.

Those who remained conscious from Shanks' Haoshoku Haki on Whitebeard's ship
Those who remained conscious from Rayleigh's Haoshoku Haki during Sabaody
Those who remained conscious from Luffy's Haoshoku Haki during Amazon Lily, Impel Down and Marineford
Those who remained conscious from Luffy's Haoshoku Haki during Fish-Man Island
Those who remained conscious from Big Mom's Haoshoku Haki during Whole Cake Island

Last edited:
For the sake of getting this finished here's the list of everyone who scales to the resistances with links to their profiles, for marineford I left those who's condition couldn't be confirmed off the list (Smoker & Tashigi etc).

All that's left is the write up for the resistance description on the profiles Powers & Abilities section.

Yee but remaining conscious isn't completely resisting Haoshoku Haki

Yee but remaining conscious isn't completely resisting Haoshoku Haki
Not getting your lights turned off when you're the target in GENERAL is a form of resistance. Staying conscious not being a resistance only applies to allies, as they're generally not gonna be targetted by it.

Then shows people that didn't completely resist
Sandersonia and Marigold didn't stop because the haki made them? They looked like they stopped because they were shocked that he could use haki at all.
Not passing out is resisting. You either resist it, or you don't. Unless you consider "sweating" a form of being effected, because SENGOKU and Aokiji were sweating when Luffy used it in marineford.

By being surprised and knowing the potential

Yes it is, especially if it's from fear by the haki
Monkey-

Luffy's haki didn't scare Aokiji or Sengoku, let alone effect them. They were surprised that Luffy had it is all.
Sandersonia and Marigold had the same reaction. They even continued fighting Luffy for a whole chapter after.

Sandersonia and Marigold had the same reaction. They even continued fighting Luffy for a whole chapter after.
They literally even said after
0520-002.png
0520-003.png

There is nothing to be scared of to bring comfort to each other because he didn't have full control over it

They literally even said after
0520-002.png
0520-003.png

There is nothing to be scared of to bring comfort to each other because he didn't have full control over it
That doesn't really change much? The line is more or less talking about his lack of control of it. It STILL knocked out all the fodder and only the capable warriors stayed conscious.

Not entirely sure about "If you've shown to be conscious from anyone's Conqueror's Haki then you have all these resistances automatically." I mean, what is the baseline for this exactly? Any amount of willpower means you're resistant to these things?

Not entirely sure about "If you've shown to be conscious from anyone's Conqueror's Haki then you have all these resistances automatically." I mean, what is the baseline for this exactly? Any amount of willpower means you're resistant to these things?
Only applies to those that were targetted by it and remained conscious, basically.
This doesn't count for nearby allies in certain instances: like Luffy using it in the Plaza and even the weaker members of his crew staying conscious. He wasn't targetting them.
Or Rayleigh using it and the straw hats staying conscious- clearly they weren't the target there.

Safe to say those that are subjected to it DIRECTLY get resistance, like Katakuri's clash via conqueror's, Doflamingo, Chinjao, and those who's haki scales greater.

This list seems straightforward enough tbh. Every character here was targetted by Haoshoku yet stayed conscious due to their will standing out compared to the rest.

Those who showcase superior levels to the average "good willpower" person

4 levels to Haoshoku KO's

1. You get knocked out instantly
2. You struggle to get knocked out but eventually you fall
3. You black out but manage to stay conscious
4. You ignore it completely

3 is the baseline for "I'm relevant so I don't get knocked out". Shouldn't be questionable why 4 gets it

Wait a little. Why does Zoro have advanced emperor's haki when he just learned to use it?

Wait a little. Why does Zoro have advanced emperor's haki when he just learned to use it?
He showcased it at will against King. As for why he's able to do it with ease after unlocking conqueor's for the first time isn't given an explanation.

And what is the definition of advanced conqueror's haki exactly? Also, if it is about using it in weapons, isn't that due to special properties of the sword Enma, rather than something Zoro can suddenly do with any weapon?

And what is the definition of advanced conqueror's haki exactly? Also, if it is about using it in weapons, isn't that due to special properties of the sword Enma, rather than something Zoro can suddenly do with any weapon?
It is confirmed that Enma draws Zoro's OWN HAKI out. That's why it drains his life, otherwise Enma would just drain itself if it was its own ability.

I meant that the sword automatically imbues itself with the haki of its users, and works better for those who have conqueror's haki. I think that we should wait with assigning advanced use to Zoro until we know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back