• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Vivre Card Haki Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Same as this, but for more characters.

The Characters​

King has Armament and Observation

Queen has Armament and Observation

Jack has Armament and Observation

X Drake has Armament and Observation

Page One has Armament and Observation

Scratchman Apoo has Armament and Observation

Hawkins has Armament and Observation

Eustass Kid has Armament and Observation

Killer has Armament and Observation

Kyoshiro/Denjiro has Armament and Observation

Ashura Doji has Armament and Observation

Kawamatsu has Armament and Observation

No Haoshoku for Zoro? But I heard this was made before chapter 1010 was released but there is a picture of Ashura Zoro maybe Oda staff just took a cool scene to make it.

Disagree FRA.
giphy.webp

Just asking, the characters we didn't see using haki will have Inept/Rudimentary, right? Half of the F6 didn't use a single type of haki iirc.

Since this is a small thread, it should be fine to add.

I'll wait a little bit before I add it to wait for objections

I'll wait a little bit before I add it to wait for objections
Objections to what lmao? Oda giving us straight up canon info about certain characters? I'd love to see that ngl. This is probably the most straightforward CRT I've seen in ages.

That's valid then, I appreciate the evaluations.

I'll add them to the pages

This is a bit different because some potential scaling was involved, and scaling will always entail discussions and disagreements because it's a pretty subjective affair at the end of the day. It also involved somewhat nerfing Katakuri's physicals. Need I explain why many people wouldn't be overly fond of that xD?
This thread is just "Oh, these characters that should logically have Haki just got confirmed to have Haki". It's just a blatant fact that Oda is confirming for us. No real room for objections IMO.

This is a bit different because some potential scaling was involved, and scaling will always entail discussions and disagreements because it's a pretty subjective affair at the end of the day. It also involved somewhat nerfing Katakuri's physicals. Need I explain why many people wouldn't be overly fond of that xD?
This thread is just "Oh, these characters that should logically have Haki just got confirmed to have Haki". It's just a blatant fact that Oda is confirming for us. No real room for objections IMO.
Alright that's fair then

Changes have been applied (thanks Crab for working on some of the characters)

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back