• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing One Piece Profiles.

DaMonkeMan

He/Him
This isn't much of a CRT as it is just a request for us to fix up Akainu and Marco's profiles.
See, they have quite solid Ability sections, but other ones are faulty with the wording or just don't have proof in them.
For Akainu's profile, there should be a panel in the Stamina section showing Jinbe talking about his fight with Kuzan.
Also at least show some panels of his Flame/Magma Manip and resistance to it.
In fact, I can't even fill this up with all the images and stuff that has to be in his profile, there's a ton of stuff in the Ability section that doesn't have direct proof.
So instead, I'll just move on to Marco.
First of all add his clash with Big Mom to his page, and remove "Capable of grabbing Marco before he can react." from her's, if you look on his page they even post a link that shows a translation which confirms he got surprised by her, it wasn't fair.
Second of all, while his abilities are pretty nice and have good justifications, there's not many scans provided on his AP section, among others.
Such as his LS section which only has a few examples but none of them are shown and you kind of have to look it up your self which can be problematic.
And while I'm at this, Yamato's page says:
Haki (Advanced Haoshoku, Intermediate Kenbunshoku, Advanced Busoshoku)
But, we don't see her using Advanced Armament, ever.
Only Advanced Haoshoku, and her Observation is nigh-non existent ( edit: her Observation is fine nvm ) so those are correct.
Please remove that from her page.

New additions: "Addendum, BB stopped S-Hawk's slash, and S-Hawk clashed with Zoro who was using 2 swords.
This should be added to his Durability section."
[Fireld:]
Yeah it's not advanced armament. As for her Obersevation, check the link in her Attacks/techniques section.
This. ( Bit long to paste in a quote but Eseseso makes a good point about S-Hawk and BB's scaling )
"[Me:] Btw shouldn't Sabo's profile say " Same as before, to a greater extent " in reference to his abilities as he grew more skilled as he sparred with the Revolutionaries?"
'nother edit: Justification for Marco's profile, credit to Fireld for pointing this out: Marco avoided a double attack from Brook and Zoro in Hybrid Form.
Link to Fireld's message providing scans for the profiles.

Last edited:
Only Advanced Haoshoku, and her Observation is nigh-non existent so those are correct.
Damn, you couldn't wait for me ig. Worst thing is, I'm limited to my phone currently. Yeah it's not advanced armament. As for her Obersevation, check the link in her Attacks/techniques section.

Damn, you couldn't wait for me ig. Worst thing is, I'm limited to my phone currently. Yeah it's not advanced armament. As for her Obersevation, check the link in her Attacks/techniques section.
Very fair point about her Observation, it seems alright, I'll leave it alone.
Also a very good point about the Armament, it's pretty good but not Advanced.

Addendum, BB stopped S-Hawk's slash, and S-Hawk clashed with Zoro who was using 2 swords.
This should be added to his Durability section.
Seems fine, considering that Buso Zoro with 2 swords clashed with Base Buso King near the end of their fight (yes Zoro had the 3rd sword in his mouth but he was on the offensive and not using any Onigiri attacks during the scene where he pressured King and noted that King was scared of his attacks, so he was probably just using the 2 swords in his hands), and Buso King stomped Beginning of King fight Zoro who matched Base King who scales to Marco.

TLDR: BB's Buso Haki durability = S-Hawk ~= Nitoryu Buso Zoro >= Buso Base King >> Beginning of King fight Buso Zoro = Base King = Marco.

This isn't much of a CRT as it is just a request for us to fix up Akainu and Marco's profiles.
See, they have quite solid Ability sections, but other ones are faulty with the wording or just don't have proof in them.
For Akainu's profile, there should be a panel in the Stamina section showing Jinbe talking about his fight with Kuzan.
Seems fine.
In fact, I can't even fill this up with all the images and stuff that has to be in his profile, there's a ton of stuff in the Ability section that doesn't have direct proof.
OK.
So instead, I'll just move on to Marco.
First of all add his clash with Big Mom to his page, and remove "Capable of grabbing Marco before he can react." from her's, if you look on his page they even post a link that shows a translation which confirms he got surprised by her, it wasn't fair.
Neutral on this.
Second of all, while his abilities are pretty nice and have good justifications, there's not many scans provided on his AP section, among others.
Such as his LS section which only has a few examples but none of them are shown and you kind of have to look it up your self which can be problematic.
Agree, though not sure scans are really needed IMO.
And while I'm at this, Yamato's page says:

Only Advanced Haoshoku, and her Observation is nigh-non existent ( edit: her Observation is fine nvm ) so those are correct.
Easy agree

Last edited:
One tip: Don't use discord links when you add stuff to his page, Ant will complain about that. Use imgur or postimage instead.
Also a very good point about the Armament, it's pretty good but not Advanced.
Thanks! We should remove advance armament from her page, remove Vajra Arrow from Kaido's Armament Haki in the Attacks/Techniques section & use both of those techniques as more justification for their Electricity Manipulation.
Reminds of BB catching a quake bubble then WB successfully slashes at him the very next moment. Bb got careless from his ability to neg WB's tremors. Marco might've done the same error as his flames cancelled out Prometheus.

One tip: Don't use discord links when you add stuff to his page, Ant will complain about that. Use imgur or postimage instead.
I meant to clarify this, I was just giving my own links to the stuff but those links shouldn't be used for the profiles.
Thanks! We should remove advance armament from her page, remove Vajra Arrow from Kaido's Armament Haki in the Attacks/Techniques section & use both of those techniques as more justification for their Electricity Manipulation.
Sounds good.
Reminds of BB catching a quake bubble then WB successfully slashes at him the very next moment. Bb got careless from his ability to neg WB's tremors. Marco might've done the same error as his flames cancelled out Prometheus.
BB just straight up forgot that WB still had Haki and a Naginata, meanwhile Marco probably didn't see her hand coming at him through the flames or was too busy bragging about stopping Prometheus.
Edit: One is to expect the former as the latter didn't even happen when he blocked Kaidou's Bolo Breath, they kinda just moved on from it and Kaidou started monologuing.

And I've been waiting for over a year for Marco's clash with Big Mom to be added to his profile.

No more of this "held his own" crap.

He matched a 1-Homie BM punch, it deserves to be stated.

Sounds good.
Could you add that in the OP or sth if you agree with me?
Addendum, BB stopped S-Hawk's slash, and S-Hawk clashed with Zoro who was using 2 swords.
This should be added to his Durability section.
Addendum #2: This.
Add these to the OP aswell, not everyone will read the whole thread
You gotta link scans to make your case here, it doesn't matter how much they are. I could give a hand getting some of them if you want?

You gotta link scans to make your case here, it doesn't matter how much they are. I could give a hand getting some of them if you want?
Okay.

I forgot to do this I'll do it rn.

d6vgef1.png
a9IG5uQ.png

More proof for Marco scaling to that level: Dodged a slash from Brook & Zoro, who scale to BM.

Everything ( besides Sabo and Yamato's edits ) is done.
May a moderator close this and open Yamato's page?

Wait a sec, the thread gets accepted with just 1 staff member?
Well there's also KT who is retired but should still have a slightly valuable opinion.
And every user who replied to the thread agreed with it, seems unanimous either way..

Also most of this is stuff that could probably be done without alot of prior approval considering it's just adding scans to profiles and rewording them for the most part.
Most I'd have to do at worst is remove the few justifications I gave to Marco and BB.

Well there's also KT who is retired but should still have a slightly valuable opinion.
And every user who replied to the thread agreed with it, seems unanimous either way..
To be specific, KingTempest has gotten a temporary demotion due to something discussed, but he may be offered his staff position back once that expires.

Back