• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Iwandesu

kizaru head is 3.01/7=0.43 m or 35px

brook is 2.66 m tall and 12.1px

panel height is 605px

2*atan(35/(605/tan((70 deg)/2)))=4.63932402 deg

5.308 meters till kizaru

2*atan(12.1/(605/tan((70 deg)/2)))=1.60465257 deg

95.248 meters till brook

95.248-5.308=89.94 meters

raylegh head is 1.81/7=0.258571429 m or 24px

his arm is 74.8865809 px (0.806812888 m)

adding 1 meter for his sword we have 1.8 m swing on 90 degrees (1.57079633 radians)

D=1.57079633 x 1.8

D=2.82743339 m

Light speed is 299792458 m/s

timeframe for the proton transversion is=89.94/299792458

T=3.00007547e-7 seconds

Speed of the cut=2.82743339/3.00007547e-7

S=2758041.92 m/s

or

Low End

• Mach 8104.97493
High end

• Mach 9000´╗┐
[[1]]
Ray stops kizaru

This is by Iwandesu, correct?

Providing a full narutoforums link on your post would be advisable, as we can check if the calc was accepted on NF or not.

Meanwhile, I will patch up the OP post, as it is a bit hard to read.

Edit: This calc needs to be on a blog. It will upgrade all those who scale to the calc to high-end MHS+ if accepted.

Lina Shields said:
This is by Iwandesu, correct?
Providing a full narutoforums link on your post would be advisable, as we can check if the calc was accepted on NF or not.

Meanwhile, I will patch up the OP post, as it is a bit hard to read.
Pretty sure it was not accepted on Narutoforums, this feat is over 7 years old and Kizaru is only lightspeed in travel speed on OBD

http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki....aracter-profiles/615-character-profile-kizaru

Speed: Massively hypersonic+ normally, far faster with his light-logia movement techniques (possibly speed of light, intercepted G2 Luffy mid-soru from a dozen meters away while Luffy appeared to be frozen in motion)

The wikis own Kizaru profile says he's only lightspeed when using Yata Mirror (travel speed)

LOL Iwandesu himself doesn't accept the notion

so is brook so is appo so is any fooder who has saw yata mirror damn i guess they are ls as well or wait maybe just maybe there is a clear gap of time between setting yata mirror and becoming particles which allows fooder to realize it exists, and would allow raylegh to prepare an attack

http://www.narutoforums.com/posts/56540943/

WilliamShadow said:
Since he intercepted the spell he didn't move at light speed.
Spell? What Spell? Kzaru was in Yata no mirror form and was traveling then Ray stopped him.

Precog is useless if you dont have the reflexes to react.

Joseph619 said:
LOL Iwandesu himself doesn't accept the notion
so is brook so is appo so is any fooder who has saw yata mirror damn i guess they are ls as well or wait maybe just maybe there is a clear gap of time between setting yata mirror and becoming particles which allows fooder to realize it exists, and would allow raylegh to prepare an attack

http://www.narutoforums.com/posts/56540943/
That convo with Gomu.

And above all it was acepted on Naruto fourums

Spell? What Spell? Kzaru was in Yata no mirror form and was traveling then Ray stopped him.

Nope. With pre-cog he knows exactly from which point to which point is Kizaru moving (since that light bounce from one point to another and Kizaru moves with that line)so he simply jumped on one of the ends of that ability and stopped Kizaru. It's practicly aim-dodging.

And pre-cog shows you the movement before its done.

Joseph619 said:
Rob edes said:
WilliamShadow said:
Since he intercepted the spell he didn't move at light speed.
Read Iwandesu's post. You're posting his calc yet you know nothing of his opinion on the matter. Sounds like a wank on mission
http://www.narutoforums.com/posts/56544339/
Ive read the entire comment section...

WilliamShadow said:
Nope. With pre-cog he knows exactly from which point to which point is Kizaru moving (since that light bounce from one point to another and Kizaru moves with that line)so he simply jumped on one of the ends of that ability and stopped Kizaru. It's practicly aim-dodging.
And pre-cog shows you the movement before its done.

Even if Ray knew 2 seconds prior that kizaru was going to use yata no mirror its near impossible to stop something thats moving at the speed of light. And Ray was only shown to react after when kizaru was in yata no mirror form. the observation haki excuse could work with reaction speed but not attack.

It seems that from the end of the comments section, the feat seems to have been accepted? The main issue I found reading the thread on NF was placing everyone towards Lightspeed reactions.

However, from the panels for the feat, I see that the beam of light already been fired before Raleigh moved so the feat itself seems okay to me I guess.

Edit: Highlighting this thread for input. Seems like there's commotion going over on Narutoforums as well.

Lina Shields said:
It seems that from the end of the comments section, the feat seems to have been accepted? The main issue I found reading the thread on NF was placing everyone towards Lightspeed reactions.
However, from the panels for the feat, I see that the beam of light already been fired before Raleigh moved so the feat itself seems okay to me I guess.

Edit: Highlighting this thread for input. Seems like there's commotion going over on Narutoforums as well.
The math and the scaling is perfect theres no reason it shouldnt be accepted ig you ask me.

Apoo and brook only saw Yata no mirror in charge time or after when kizaru reached his destination. NF accepted it to though Gomu is trying to convince everyone that op characters have light speed reactions.

Thanks btw.

^in theory yes,but I highly doubt this will be accepted not only because the person that did the calc says it's wrong,but beacuse there is nothing else that can actually conferm this.

And I still say pre-cog did pretty much everything here.

And the beam of light didn't actually reach the destination on that scan yet.

WilliamShadow said:
^in theory yes,but I highly doubt this will be accepted not only because the person that did the calc says it's wrong,but beacuse there is nothing else that can actually conferm this.
And I still say pre-cog did pretty much everything here.

And the beam of light didn't actually reach the destination on that scan yet.
Iwan said Apoo and brook having LS reaction is wrong nothing else lol thanks for contributing anyway.

@rob nope he was about to move as shown in the scan of manga as well but was stopped in that same instant. Another thing even if you do consider him moving you need think about this since that calc considers the distance between Kizaru and brok the calc is wrong cause as you see Kizaru didn't move from his spot.

Honestly I want opinion from a staff member since I think I proved the dude didn't move like really the video shows it perfectly and even in the manga scan we don't see Kizaru move from his spot.

The anime actually makes it look like he had started the movement and then Rayleigh cut him off. Kizaru's stances before and after Rayleigh attacked are different

^he was just about to move and his stance was different because his head was about to get cut off if you take a closer look he simply bend a bit.

^anime and manga are same(for OP) lol so there is no need not to consider it,plus as I said in the manga he is still on the same spot as well and we didn't see him move at all.

I haven't checked out the difference in this ocassion, but manga and anime are definitely not the same. There are differences.

^very small variations on gore and fillers actually. Anyway, just consider manga and you see it for yourself he didn't move.

But Rayleigh sliced at the beam of light and not at Kizaru's actual body, so I doubt the "he was about to be decapitated" reasoning works

^actually as you saw Kizaru was transforming himself in the beam of light and Ray saw where his head was and since he can hit an intangible creature with HAKI Kizaru had to bend so he wouldn't get cut.

And anyway just look at his stance,he bend and his head is exactly under Ray's blade.

There's big differences between the manga and anime, they add in filler content to canon moments, add in filler dialogue, take out canon dialogue,and they even change fights, they make everything slower aswell whereas in the manga it's instant

^yeah,we pretty much agreed to just ignore the anime now and look at the manga.

Thou I don't remember fight ever being changed except for gore.

WilliamShadow said:
^actually as you saw Kizaru was transforming himself in the beam of light and Ray saw where his head was and since he can hit an intangible creature with HAKI Kizaru had to bend so he wouldn't get cut.
And anyway just look at his stance,he bend and his head is exactly under Ray's blade
The problem with this is that you are invalidating your own argument that Kizaru didn't move from his spot. If Rayleigh predicted where Kizaru's head would have been in the beam of light and struck there, it means that Rayleigh was acting under the assumption of a moving Kizaru and Kizaru stopped himself to avoid getting hit. It actually validates the calc

What the heck are you saying? Ray knew where his head was and attacked there since the dude was transforming and as you can see even better on next page they are literally standing on the same spot as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back