• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I already mentioned, Rayleigh slashed at the light beam, and not Kizaru's actual body. This means that he had already anticipated Kizaru's motion.

When you say, "Ray knew where his head was" - you don't mean Kizaru's actual head, but rather where his head would have been within the beam of light. Implying that Rayleigh had taken Kizaru's movement into account

Man.. you just don't get it there is no movement if they are on the same spot and they are. Plus there is not a single scan of Kizaru moving so that's just another proof he didn't move we only have his transformation into the beam of light,but he didn't start moving forward.

Spatial relationships like "they are on the same spot" are extremely iffy in manga. But in this case, I agree with you, Kizaru didn't move .... because if he had, he would have been dead.

What this also means is that Rayleigh anticipated Kizaru's motion and aimed for it

Pre-cog is used for anticipating (it shows what happens even before it does) so, as I said no speed upgrade with this.

^As someone pointed out, precog is useless without having the reflexes to react to it. It is ridiculous to expect a Mach 300+ character perform a Mach 8000+ feat via precog

Actually he just has to start moving before it happens.

Like in certain verse were people with pre-cog fight oponents several times faster.

And Kizaru's activation of that ability would be much slower like 600 Mach I think that is his speed at this point.

Given that this thread is turning unmanageable, with too many replies, perhaps it would be best if I create a new thread in the staff forum with a link to the calculation instead.

Then I can ask the calc group members to evaluate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back