• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

recalculation debunk one piece ftl+

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you're not helping. Get out, you're literally here just to support anyone opposing me while being utterly ignorant about the subject at hand, which literally uses arguments we've already debunked.
Lol no, I am more interested of reasons why KT used 35° despite he agreed prior to 90°. Besides, I am not taking VSBW as emotional effect. So I hope you understand I have nothing against you as in person and neither as anything else. (just don't be passive-aggressive when someone disagrees with you in topic, but I have hope you will develop it and get it under control)

Lol no, I am more interested of reasons why KT used 35° despite he agreed prior to 90°.
Again, you're ignorant because you know nothing about the topic, and yet you're still here adding nothing to the conversation and being no different than the OP calling their friends to "FRA" for them. It's 35° because I used two separate frames before Whitebeard finished his full 90° swing. You can't claim both movements have the same angular movement, it's insane.

"The arguments are pretty convincing"
Missing 8/10th of the necessary context to evaluate that.

It's irritating, at the very least. Do you have anything of substance to add to the thread? No? Why are you commenting here then? a "following" would suffice.

@TioKill You take my comments much personal. I would like to remind you that any of my comments are nowhere personal at all. Me saying the arguments is “pretty convince” was a response to someone who said there are no reasons for KT to change angle after he agreed to 90°.

I recommend you to calm down. I can comment anywhere, and I assume you got no authority on how I comment.

Me saying the arguments is “pretty convince” was a--
pretty nonchalant and unthinking thing to say.
I recommend you to calm down. I can comment anywhere, and I assume you got no authority on how I comment.
Putting my foot down about something that I think is wrong is different from being emotional. You can't get pissy about me getting annoyed about you supporting something you don't know.

And yes, I don't have any authority to tell you not to comment - but if you're not gonna be helpful and just give undeserving support to the OP (as you know nothing about the past threads to remove the 35°), I will frown upon that, and will comment and question what you're doing here - which is nothing.

Again, I ask you to stop commenting if you having nothing to add, this is derailment.

TK, relax

I never even used 35, that was TK

He swung him body more, but the part that was moving the most was turned 90 degrees

People are actually just claiming the most insane shit to the point where they can't understand one thing.

And you're not helping. Get out, you're literally here just to support anyone opposing me while being utterly ignorant about the subject at hand, which literally uses arguments we've already debunked.

Again, I used two different frames where Whitebeard did not finish his movement. Yes, the FULL MOVEMENT is 90°, but I used two frames in the middle of the full movement, if you argue the full movement is 90°, then you can't possibly claim the frames I used are 90° as well, that's bogus.

And then I compared it to a laser that moved simultaneously with these two frames. Even using Pitagoras it's still 3c, the calc isn't inaccurate. You wanted to use a full swing and compare it to the laser that moved that much before the swing was completed. It's plain incorrect there's no debate.

Also yes, both the 8c, 6c and 3c calcs are accurate, but Kizaru's lasers are shown to have inconsistent speed during all this. Why the hell would we go with the higher result? No, we're not putting the FTL+ back on the profiles. It was already rejected by two staff, and it's Ad Infinitum, I DON'T CARE. It's gonna be closed.
Rejected by who? KT, KLOL, CloverDragon03, AND whoever it is? Literally last time KLOL & Dark Cariorca agree on Fikri's FTL+ Calculation. There was no more argument till KT Accepted the FTL+ Calculation.

Why wouldn't we? Fikri, Tapuang, and such as others One Piece Supp aware of KT's Flaws in his Deadbeard PhotonBoy calcs. Well in result we got FTL+. We already debate on this, NO damn wank at all, There's 2 CGM Members that already Accepted it.

JUST because we want to Upgrade some ass verse speed, We Stamped as Wankers? That's the literally what supporter do, support some ass verse Upgrade to apply on some damn Profile. WITHOUT ANY Wank.

We just want to dicuss about this shit, but got rejected from knowhere.
Isn't that what CGM Thread do? Discuss about implenting Calcs and discuss what flaws or Error in some Current calcs that accepted?

I don't see here happening or in the last past 2-3 week.

If you want to this damn Thread closed, fine. I'll just gonna making a new one about my own Calc.

@KingTempest , could you please close this Thread? I have no doubt or arguments into this. Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back