• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Regeneration Negation Downgrade (Crying Chopper Edition)

I've always wanted to see Garp's powers explored, his techniques and his brute strength being totally ignorant. I hope his confront with the Blackbeard Pirates is fully on-screen. It is interesting to know that Garp has CoC, it seems that all the big shots of past eras, without exception, possessed it (Sengoku is also CoC user).

I had a very bizarre wish for Garp to have a mythological zoan fruit model Sun Wukong, to match his best friend, who is a Buddha and to make sense of the "monkey/gorilla" theme he has as well. In my head, it would be possible for him to have such a powerful fruit for the justification of being the most iconic and important sailor of all time, who rejected the rank of admiral, and we know that WG can provide extremely powerful fruits for high rank sailors. I know this is bizarre and unlikely to happen, but it would be extremely cool.

... So, with Egghead revealing all devil fruits are DNA instilled things that are literal human evolutions per-fruit, does this go a full circle or what
I'm not so sure that the information on Egghead actually signifies anything for this topic.

Back