• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everything else good? High end for the calc working for the Admirals and those who scale as of now.

I think we should stick with using both ends. 7-A+, possibly High 7-A.

He neutralised a punch intended to finish off near death Ace and later was shown completely powerless against an Akainu actually intending to fight Jinbe.

As for Big Mom it was Hunger pangs Big Mom.
It was a magma punch, meaning akainu wasn't holding back. Point is, i am not saying he was going all out, i am saying he isn't using some casual level of power, and "casual level of power" is quite literally the only level Jinbe needs to reach, since Ace's feat does not come from a special attack or any fight at all, and the Magu Magu no Mi is > the Mera Mera no Mi, so blocking an attack from the Magu to only be damaged by it's special dura negging properties is better than the casual energy released by the Mera Mera.

Jinbe wasn't trying to fight when Akainu attacked him again, his goal was to protect Luffy and run.

I have no personal qualms about it, but the higher end is mainly accounting for what I didn't account for prior in the calc, and like XDragnoir said
also, shouldn't we use a single end of the calc? Because i don't remember any profile where a character is Tier x (low-end of calc y) likely H7A (high-end of calc y) or something like that.

IMO the H7A end is much better, i see no need to keep the 7A+ end.

Also, the other end seems way too close to the mid tiers, which is an issue.

Can you say any profile that uses the low and the high end of both calcs? I am not aware of any if those are a thing.

Also, the other end seems way too close to the mid tiers, which is an issue.
The mid tiers are being revised as well, we shouldn't use their current tier as an argument for how things could or will look like post revisions.

The mid tiers are being revised as well, we shouldn't use their current tier as an argument for how things could or will look like post revisions.
Mid tiers count as those Post Timeskip correct? They have no other calcs currently above where they scale now (that I see).

It was a magman punch, meaning akainu wasn't holding back. Point is, i am not saying he was going all out, i am saying he isn't using some casual level of power, and "casual level of power" is quite literally the only level Jinbe needs to reach, since Ace's feat does not come from a special attack or any fight at all, and the Magu Magu no Mi is > the Mera Mera no Mi, so blocking an attack from the Magu to only be damaged by it's special dura negging properties is better than the casual energy released by the Mera Mera.

Jinbe wasn't trying to fight when Akainu attacked him again, his goal was to protect Luffy and run.
Why is using a magma punch an indication of Akainu not holding back? We've only ever seen him fight with his magma fruit and the same applies to the other admirals. Was Aokiji not holding back against the strawhats near Water 7 because he was using the Ice fruit?

After Jinbe blocked the magma punch Akainu told him he was only wasting his time and that as a warlord he should know his strength, which Jinbe didn't refute and basically said he'd just use his body as a human shield in an attempt to keep wasting time

Jinbe did try to fight when Akainu attacked him again and he was one-shot:
0578-008.png

Jinbe scales to Post Timeskip Luffy pre Wano. Anything after will be settled in a Wano Key.

Also, for all the people in here that do calcs, we're gonna need a bunch of lifting revisions. Our lifting strength is some of the most unorganized bs ever

Well, they weren't having a serious fight.
That's fair.

This would be an issue for Jinbe though, most of Luffy's best feats involve Koka (Doflamingo, Issho, Chinjao).

Jinbe is basically a mystery until he blocks a portion of Linlin's attack

Also, aren't some characters going to have useless keys? Most SH don't change anything from CP9 to TB, shouldn't we just mix the keys?

Btw, aren't we accepting databooks now right? There isn't any relevant info for pre-ts scaling in them?

Last edited:

Straw Hats​

Alabasta​

Enies Lobby​

Thriller Bark​

Extras​

Only Luffy is locked.

Last edited:
What via the databook needs to be discussed? Zoro = Luffy and what else

What via the databook needs to be discussed? Zoro = Luffy and what else
Well that's all I was planning on talking about (Maybe Lucci having Haki pre-timeskip but I don't have the sources on hand atm)

Databook Red: [Alabasta Saga]

Databook Yellow: [Enies Lobby Saga]

Vivre Cards For Pre-timeskip: [End of Pre-timeskip]

I'm assuming that's good enough for the upgrades.

I'll add the accepted calcs (that significantly affect people) to the verse page, but we need Luffy's page unlocked.
I think that sounds right.
I'm assuming this is good enough for the profile additions.

I'll start working on the affected profiles.

How does being comparable to Luffy change anything pre-timeskip? Everyone got downgraded to the same tier, and it does not say anything about Asura and the Gears (which also does not matter, cause the power ups don't have a tier anymore).

How does being comparable to Luffy change anything pre-timeskip? Everyone got downgraded to the same tier, and it does not say anything about Asura and the Gears (which also does not matter, cause the power ups don't have a tier anymore).
Because it's relevant info for scaling, just because they're currently in the same tier doesn't mean applying this info is unnecessary.

It doesn't need to say anything about Asura and Gears, we're told they're as strong as each other that's it; assuming it only applies for their base strength isn't implied and assuming it doesn't account for them at their strongest would invalidate the statement.

So you would scale them at their strongest which is Asura and Gears.

It doesn't need to say anything about Asura and Gears, we're told they're as strong as each other that's it; assuming it only applies for their base strength isn't implied and assuming it doesn't account for them at their strongest would invalidate the statement.
Then Sanji in EL is also equal to Luffy, he and Luffy are the only ones with feats of causing non-minor damage against Tekkais.

Then Sanji in EL is also equal to Luffy, he and Luffy are the only ones with feats of causing non-minor damage against Tekkais.
Not sure where you got that from what I said... But I'm pretty sure Tekkai isn't a universal durability rating so the justification for Sanji to scale equally to Luffy is wrong.

Let's hold off on any upscaling talk until the upscaling standards are committed and on the page.

Regarding Skypeia, we have Wyper who could withstand the force of his Reject Dial three times. The Impact Dial is stated to be 10 times weaker than the Reject Dial. Could we use this method to scale characters who could withstand the force of a Impact Dial scaling.

Wyper is currently scaling to 1.97 Kilotons, so if we divide by 10 that would be 197 Tons (Multi-City Block). This would potentially scales to characters who use Impact Dial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back