• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kizaru vs White Beard

Not sure it's a stomp but it's kinda like making a Luffy vs Enel again in the same arc....

Okay but akainu got shat on by a half dead whitebeard who could barely use haki and while having a heart attack.
Wb could still use armament haki + his df which is deadly and by the way that was Pre Time Skip Admiral Akainu. After his encounter with Kuzan his Haki bloomed like Rayleigh have stated your Haki after high diff - extreme diff fights your Haki gets stronger

Also we ain't gonna mention that every Admiral couldn't use their full potential because they were trying to protect Marineford the whole time from Whitebeard when he was trying to Sink Marineford?

Also stop mentioning Squard guys. Marco himself states that Whitebeard was in a bad state even before the attack from Squardo which didn't do anything compared to Kizarus and Akainus attacks which were too lethal that they would have send Whitebeard to his grave that time but Whitebeard was a freakin monster to endure all those attacks

Akainu and Kuzan could do better in thr Marineford easily as Oda has shown us some hints of their potential powers which were used at full power in Punk Hazard

And still couldn't do anything...

Doesn't matter.... He still got bodied 🤷‍♂️
"Still couldn't anything?" Sakazuki could vaporize his half face how is that he couldn't do anything.. monkey are you bias towards whitebeard? Its ok im bias to Luffy too but not to that extend👀.

The term of "bodied is used only when a character one shots or low diffs the other character without any lethal damages or scratches and we definitely know this is not the right term for the Akainu vs Whitebeard fight. It was a hard fight since they both exchanged blows to each other

"bodied is used only when a character one shots or low diffs the other character without any lethal damages or scratches and we definitely know this is not the right term for the Akainu vs Whitebeard fight. It was a hard fight since they both exchanged blows to each other
At that point it's like a 5 year old kid with a knife against a heavy weight boxer.

Everyone scales to what whitebeard did casually... Stop

I'm not going to reply to someone like you, who doesn't even want to know the truth... Even if there is a statement saying whitebeard is much stronger than akainu. You still wouldn't accept it.

No... I don't understand why humans have to be biased

I'm not the one replying with multiple scans that prove nothing and are saying things that aren't even true...
Why so rude? Because im spittin and explaining well those feats? Its ok i dont care i know im right

The most powerful man in the world, he was once known as the King of Pirates and was feared even before the age of the Great Pirates. He was the most powerful man in the world, feared even before the time of the Great Pirates, and had a cagoula that could have destroyed the world.
Despite having a cagoula capable of destroying the world, the man himself, Beard and Edward Newgate, refused to touch the legacy of his nemesis.
He was already in possession of his treasure. He already had his own treasures: the freedom to conquer the sea, and a loving "home.
It was a family of love.
One rough day in Dati
He used to be a pirate king, before the age of the great pirates.
The most powerful man in the world.
He is the most powerful man in the world.
the navy.
Destroy it!
He did not try to destroy the navy.
He already had his own treasure in the hands of the Whitebeard pirates and the younger generation. It's a great way to get the most out of your family, and it's a great way to get the most out of your charisma.
It is! and a loving home.
It was my tribe.
I'm raiding my friend's country.
I'm not going to do it! Is there?
Literally from the databook which shows he was holding back

034-035-2.jpg

The real powerhouse of the Gura Gura. He is feared by the navy to have the power to destroy the world.
👀
The more I read the databook the more I believe it

Last edited:
Back